Author Topic: Raila Au chairman bid  (Read 304 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Raila Au chairman bid
« on: February 16, 2024, 06:21:36 AM »
It is east Africa time to fill the Au chairman position. Seems raila is an easy and safe bet. I wonder what ruto and museveni will say about his candidacy. They may end up nominating a person without ambitions or high profile so that he or she doesn't tower over them
Interesting how obasanjo was able to fix Nigerian politics and to a great extent control ecowas region. To see up and about is really amazing. Some people are so determined and so hard working obasanjo is 80 something. He is the kind of man Nigeria needs more of

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Raila Au chairman bid
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 10:18:26 PM »
Yeah it seems to be Raila's soft landing on the way to the political cemetery. Kalonzo and Azimio already endorsed him. Now Obasanjo. Ruto himselfis making phone calls... huyu mzee anaenda akiendanga  :)

Ruto assembles campaign machinery for Raila Odinga's AU job hunt
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Raila Au chairman bid
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2024, 10:27:42 PM »
It is easy to tell a fool like Kalonzo imagines this paves the way for himself as Azimio top gun.. while it is as clear as broad daylight that Kenya is now Ruto kingdom.

Mdvd and Weta seem to know their fate - the Prime CS and Speaker jobs are their crowning moments. Luhya ground inaenda kwa Sakaja. I expect Khalwale and Atwoli to start singing Sakaja praises in the near future.

Hako kamjamaa Sakaja kako hata na WhatsApp channel to showcase Nairobi as an ideal center of gravity for foreign guests and investors. But the page is a personal branding, obviously run by a professional team.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527