Author Topic: W. Virginia AG wants senile Biden removed  (Read 595 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
W. Virginia AG wants senile Biden removed
« on: February 14, 2024, 09:35:41 PM »
West Virginia AG urges Harris to invoke 25th Amendment to remove Biden
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4465464-republican-west-virginia-attorney-general-urges-harris-to-invoke-25th-amendment/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: W. Virginia AG wants senile Biden removed
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 10:50:08 AM »
Not worth the mention.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 03:35:11 PM »
Not worth the mention.
Agreed. Republicans behave like 9yr olds.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2024, 10:16:45 PM »
Haha Biden is the incumbent and his endless gaffes are as much electoral factors as Trump's legal troubles.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4456879-special-counsel-describes-biden-as-elderly-man-with-a-poor-memory-in-eye-raising-report/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2024, 10:30:39 PM »
Haha Biden is the incumbent and his endless gaffes are as much electoral factors as Trump's legal troubles.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4456879-special-counsel-describes-biden-as-elderly-man-with-a-poor-memory-in-eye-raising-report/

Yes but the pettiness 😳

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2024, 03:49:26 AM »
Trump is done man, hate to say I told yu so but Ruto is also done in 2027.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2024, 10:53:23 AM »
Not by a long mile.

Would ask for reasons to your bravado, but they speak for themselves. On both counts.

Trump is done man, hate to say I told yu so but Ruto is also done in 2027.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2024, 10:58:33 AM »
Once in a while even RT makes sense: it's only a unique talent that can beat Genocide Joe in unpopularity.

US Democrats have a Kamala problem

https://www.rt.com/news/592489-us-kamala-harris-presidency/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2024, 11:02:15 AM »
US lawmakers demand cognitive test for Biden

A letter signed by 84 House Republicans has called for the president to prove his mental fitness following a damning report

https://www.rt.com/news/592572-biden-lawmakers-cognitive-test/

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2024, 07:55:11 PM »
Biden is winning this thing very easy. Trump is damaged goods beyond repair. On Israel-Hamas war, Biden made a master stroke, and will win a lot of traditional sub-urban republicans. The few crazy Arab Americans who will write 'Free-Palestine' will not eat into Biden votes. You know they wouldn't dare vote Trump because he is calling for their total wipe out and ban on the remnants from coming to America. We have few months and will compare notes!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2024, 01:58:57 AM »
Biden is winning this thing very easy. Trump is damaged goods beyond repair. On Israel-Hamas war, Biden made a master stroke, and will win a lot of traditional sub-urban republicans. The few crazy Arab Americans who will write 'Free-Palestine' will not eat into Biden votes. You know they wouldn't dare vote Trump because he is calling for their total wipe out and ban on the remnants from coming to America. We have few months and will compare notes!

Yes politically Biden has done a jiujitsu. He will bank the swing vote and still bag the progressives and Muslim- or Arab Americans. They are protesting but they know better than to let in Trump.

Nikki Haley is the worst possible hawk on this issue of Gaza. She architected the Abaham Accords that saw Gulf monarchs reconcile with Israel while sweeping Palestine under the rag.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2024, 10:13:58 AM »