Author Topic: Fresh air, perfect man, perfect holiday...  (Read 5181 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Fresh air, perfect man, perfect holiday...
« on: January 18, 2015, 09:14:08 AM »
But of course the odds were against us. As soon as we arrived in this pristine setting - I couldn't breathe. The fresh air gave me an asthma attack. I've been sick for 5 days now. My marine with the perfect abs and pecs has been sitting on the sidelines for me to recover. I can't even kiss him for fears I'll contaminate him with my sickness.

Offline Little Bella

Re: Fresh air, perfect man, perfect holiday...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 10:26:23 AM »
Veritas, stay away from them marines. Soldiers who've been to war have issues.....

Also, you only just arrived....Arent you concerned about starting things quickly in a new town with hardly anyone you know? You may find out in a few months, after you've grown some roots, that you hooked up with the town slut.

Offline Little Bella

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 12:23:24 PM »
Ooops! Veritas, on second thought, please ignore my unsolicited two scents. You have yourself a blast! :D

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 08:10:34 PM »
Hey LB, how've you been? Well, he is pretty damaged. I think with time it's become more apparent. Far from being a "town slut" though. I can't say we're soulmates. I think I found my soulmate years ago, I think he was my one, but he was terrified of me. I guess I can't have expectations on my marine like that..

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 10:59:51 AM »
My marine just got arrested. FCK. Some homeless drunk threw a beer bottle through my window and landed on my bed. I reported to reception. Patrol coppers came and arrested my marine because he was exercising outside. FCK. This was supposed to be our last night together.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 11:03:38 AM »
My marine just txted me in desperation on how he hates America. This is my fault. The coppers are still questioning him despite the homeless dude spotted as some drunk Latino.

Offline Little Bella

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 11:28:50 AM »
Your life is very interesting. Have you ever tried boring but peaceful (like me? :D).

Veritas, Your marine is damaged? Well, arent we all? But warring humans are special---You wont be able to fix him, if I what I've read is true, seeing as you are no psychiatrist or guru or lama. Me? I prefer simple, sane, a bit nerdy but very affectionate. If I need excitement, I drive to some place new, lol. Try my boring ways sometime.....

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 05:54:21 PM »
There is never a dull day in veritas' life.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Little Bella

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 07:14:38 PM »
There is never a dull day in veritas' life.

I think if Veri really wanted it, she could star in a hit reality tv show. :D

Give the Kardashians a run for their money

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 11:18:36 PM »
My marine was released, flew the fck away from this city.  :-\

To Phoenix, Arizona to take part in extreme sports. He said to me, sweetie, you have a beautiful mind, but you attract weirdness, you should write a book about this trip.

The evening before I had a series of sudden flashbacks - Indian tribes, to civil war scenes, then woke up suddenly. Old lady was looking at me menacingly then hovered above my bed. I screamed. I told this to reception and was told they once had an old lady of that description check in my room months back. I told them she was dead. I felt the presence of a couple ghosts in that place. Was sick as a dog the whole time. I found out later... this was where the "eye of horus" faces. My marine is a freemason. A chic tried to seduce him last night to dinner etc. I caught her red-handed wearing hot red lipstick while I went to get a snack from the snack machine but my marine had passed her "dinner" suggestion to do his laundry.  :zen:

LB, some other chick I befriended there who witnessed all this told me she was going to blog about me and the drama that went on with me screaming each night, my marine arrested etc. holy hell.

Termy, I need dull.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2015, 11:37:54 PM »
They thought we were having s-e-x hence the screams. I was screaming at the ghosts.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 05:13:04 AM »
Ok. So he's gone. Boo hoo.

I have moved places. Downtown among pollution. I can breathe.

I'm checking out how to get to this special coffee crunch cake shop. I haven't been this excited since yesterday when I made my marine fetch my strawberry parfait, special cupcake the day before, another special cupcake the day before that. I explained to him, I get cravings when I'm sick, and he totally understood me. Beck and call fetched my desserts from distant places, like a daily mission. I can't think of anyone who'd ever do that for me. I'm going to miss that.  :-\

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 10:02:13 AM »
I usually have ordinary-ish dreams with kawaida guys/things I have already ..... how do you see, understand and describe things that you have never experienced or seen.... like now what do your ghosts look like ..what were they doing 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2015, 08:21:35 AM »
I can't really explain it either. Well, the ghosts didn't want anything from me. . so you see ghosts too?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2015, 06:24:48 PM »
Veritas,
You had to disclose that we were together, right?  We need to sign a disclosure agreement.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 07:37:29 PM »
Fresh air, perfect man, perfect holiday...

You could have had that in Panama.   Instead you settled on some bum who claimed to be a marine but bolted the first time you got stoned and claimed to have seen a ghost.    Learn from that.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 09:39:36 PM »
You have a dirty bitter mouth. I saw his military pics.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 09:47:26 PM »
I saw his military pics.

Photoshop, every single one.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 10:23:26 PM »