Author Topic: What kind of depression is rv Pundit suffering from  (Read 794 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
What kind of depression is rv Pundit suffering from
« on: February 12, 2024, 01:55:44 PM »
I know the nugu can't be staying offline without serious mental health issues? May be he caught aids or the meru wife finally left his fat ass. Yaani ruto win was such anticlimax..it destroyed huyu kipsigis

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: What kind of depression is rv Pundit suffering from
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 02:07:55 PM »
I have attempted to smoke him out of the hiatus for weeks to no avail. His "it's our turn to eat" motivation for worshipping Ruto has been disillusioned. That and Governor Barchok has dispossessed his tree farm.

Poor fool!
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 06:32:48 PM »
I have attempted to smoke him out of the hiatus for weeks to no avail. His "it's our turn to eat" motivation for worshipping Ruto has been disillusioned. That and Governor Barchok has dispossessed his tree farm.

Poor fool!
What the heck, he lost his farm?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 12:11:04 AM »
Baghdad Bob is fine. I think Nowayhaha hurt his feeling calling him out on fake punditry but you have to agree this place has less trash.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 11:57:23 AM »

Poor fool!
What the heck, he lost his farm?

Barchok has been ruthless with forest landgrabbers. Pundit is a shameless landgrabber, he bragged here all the time.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 05:47:04 PM »
I tried to mentor the moron.. to hold on to his AI briefcase. Or in the alternative create a local LLM. BimboNet  :)

But the fool chose to invest in trees with 20yr ROI cycle  :o

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2024, 02:28:18 PM »
I tried to mentor the moron.. to hold on to his AI briefcase. Or in the alternative create a local LLM. BimboNet  :)

But the fool chose to invest in trees with 20yr ROI cycle  :o
His small mindedness can't be scrapped off him. Growing in kenya has corrupted his soul. I begged him to leave kenya 20 years ago and try and establish himself in the west he refused. Now he is stuck in an economic hellalacape with stagflation eating up his returns

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2024, 05:43:52 PM »
Hey, send ndollars. Anyway been busy setting up a quarry business. Kesho we start production selling aggregate to feed Nairobi housing sector. I am active in twitter

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2024, 09:42:32 PM »
Hey, send ndollars. Anyway been busy setting up a quarry business. Kesho we start production selling aggregate to feed Nairobi housing sector. I am active in twitter

Build a mwafrika version of ChatGPT.. more worthy of your brainpower. Lime or granite building stones are a dime a dozen every Kamau can supply.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2024, 10:40:07 PM »

Build a mwafrika version of ChatGPT.. more worthy of your brainpower. Lime or granite building stones are a dime a dozen every Kamau can supply.
hiatus.. software engineering can lead to burn out...my brain is resting n my muscles working

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2024, 01:10:21 PM »
Dear RV Pundit it's raining men $$$ don't you see

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2024, 01:47:56 PM »

Wacha stress Bwana we! If you are genuinely broke naweza 10k ya pombe.

In the meantime dawa hii hapa