Author Topic: Another Blogger Arrested/EJKd  (Read 6828 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Another Blogger Arrested/EJKd
« on: January 17, 2015, 09:27:52 PM »
Abraham Kiplangat Mutai, Twitter handle: @itsMutai is deactivated

Here is a damning piece he did on Isiolo

http://somalianewsroom.com/devolution-on-trial-in-kenya-case-study-on-isiolo-county/
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Another Blogger Arrested/EJKd
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 09:34:11 PM »
Link of EJK?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 09:36:47 PM »
Omorlo,
'Arrested/EJKd' because the Negro has been missing for the last 8 hours or so

Link of EJK?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 09:43:50 PM »
Regular folks inside Kenya are not allowed to speak freely anymore.  That era went with the last ngafment.  They are being persecuted with impunity. 

That said.  I just scanned the link.  He seems to be very meticulous in his allegations.  Yet it says nothing about kamwana, his friends, the hustler, ICC witnesses.  Hard to say what happened.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 09:50:26 PM »
I warned that with so many tin gods, the situation would get worse. I can see from reading the link he was on the local corruption. Apparently the governor over there thinks the county budget is his private slush fund. I won't be surprised if he has been denounced as "Al Shabaab" by the governor and the stupid ATPU grabbed him for execution.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 10:09:53 PM »
Speak freely as long as it is not AGAINST the powers that be

A cached page of his twirra here

He had 56K followers. Quite impressive by Kenian standards. Alai is @ 144K

Regular folks inside Kenya are not allowed to speak freely anymore.  That era went with the last ngafment.  They are being persecuted with impunity. 

That said.  I just scanned the link.  He seems to be very meticulous in his allegations.  Yet it says nothing about kamwana, his friends, the hustler, ICC witnesses.  Hard to say what happened.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 10:36:54 PM »
He is still breathing
If this negro is reliable

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 11:07:44 PM »
What in God's beloved word is UNDERMINING THE AUTHORITY OF A PUBLIC OFFICER?

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2015, 11:33:02 PM »
vooke,

This is the supposed law.  While it's difficult to see how he could have violated it, this GoK is working hard to push for its abuse as a normal thing.  A regular Kenyan, is expected to internalize it. 
132. Undermining authority of public officer
Any person who, without lawful excuse, the burden of proof whereof shall lie upon him, utters, prints, publishes any words, or does any act or thing, calculated to bring into contempt, or to excite defiance of or disobedience to, the lawful authority of a public officer or any class of public officers is guilty of an offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years.
There may be no need to arrest everyone "who undermines authority".  When a small well selected sample can just be effective.  If one is perceptive, it's not difficult to sense a slight shift, more caution, in how Kenyans are operating on social media.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2015, 09:36:48 AM »
The guys in power are waking up to the power of social media.They have managed to own,buy, bribe,intimidate and muzzle the main media but they been caught unaware by social media. From Uhuru to Ruto to Waiguru to name them..they are all looking for bloggers.

That law of "undermining authority of public officer" need to be declared uncostitutional.

In any case these kinds of moves against 20m social media folks aka citizen media is bound to fail unless they arrested nearly everyone.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2015, 09:49:18 AM »
The next phase is online anonymity. This is not IMPOSSIBLE for the Negro, we will just copy the Kung Fu and other bazungus. I found this article on how PirateBay thrives interesting. They are beyond reach
http://rt.com/news/189560-pirate-bay-cloud-servers/

The guys in power are waking up to the power of social media.They have managed to own,buy, bribe,intimidate and muzzle the main media but they been caught unaware by social media. From Uhuru to Ruto to Waiguru to name them..they are all looking for bloggers.

That law of "undermining authority of public officer" need to be declared uncostitutional.

In any case these kinds of moves against 20m social media folks aka citizen media is bound to fail unless they arrested nearly everyone.

Offline Little Bella

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2015, 09:59:02 AM »

The amiguity of that law alone fails the basic requirements of a little principle foundational to crim.law all over the world, the principle of legality. What the law is should be clear before you can be told you have violated it. After all, As vooke asks, what in God's name is "undermining the authority of a public officer"? Is it being rude to one? Insulting his wife? Challenging him on his poor job performance? Insulting the office he occupies? Or is it something more nefarious, such as actually interfering with the performance of their work? How can someone even 'interfere" with "the authority" of a public officer by matusi? Are not all Kenyans individually obligated to obey the law? If someone stops paying taxes because someone has insulted Uhuru, that person will have violated the law in his own right and can be dealt with appropriately. If someone tells people to disobey the law, that may or may not be a serious offence, misdemeanor depending on the law that ends up violated, if it does. What exactly are these acts "calculated to undermine" the public authority of an officer? Can we define what "lawful authority" and "undermine" mean here, please, before we start charging people whose opinions we dislike? Let us also define "contempt" while at it. If you make people think the president is not a very good president, for example (or your governor not a very good governor) by "uttering" "publishing' "printing" words....in other words if you CRITICIZE a public officer, are you violating Kenya's law? If so, can someone please get ready to hold Kenya to account for violating its international obligations to uphold basic human rights recognized in the UDHR, ICCPR and even the African Charter, UN Charter etc etc with this mideaval law?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2015, 10:07:55 AM »
This negro went down for ivory not exposing some washamba county with borana and Merus
Here is his tweets on ivory and poaching and he is connecting it to the First Family.
https://storify.com/Maskani254/maskaniconversations-who-looted-kenya-s-ivory

The reason I don't buy the first family involvement in poaching is, the biashara is not as lucrative by the Kenyatta family standards. I mean even if you killed all the elephants in Kenia and sold their tusks and the rhino horns, you can't fetch in my estimation 5B. there are far much easier and less bloodier ways of making billions for them

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2015, 12:54:24 PM »
This negro went down for ivory not exposing some washamba county with borana and Merus
Here is his tweets on ivory and poaching and he is connecting it to the First Family.

The reason I don't buy the first family involvement in poaching is, the biashara is not as lucrative by the Kenyatta family standards. I mean even if you killed all the elephants in Kenia and sold their tusks and the rhino horns, you can't fetch in my estimation 5B. there are far much easier and less bloodier ways of making billions for them

You'd need the smarts to conjure up these other less bloody business ventures.  Some actually like blood sport.  They may not be doing it for the money

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2015, 02:45:52 PM »
I should be the first to be arrested. I outed Mama Ngina either here or at choo a long time ago. She knows no other business. Her business is to kill elephants and sell ivory. She did it in the 70s and has taken it up again when the son came to power. She cannot be touched in Kenya but an international campaign may see a warrant or two issued against her and her assets frozen.

It is good that they go after an environmentalist blogger. Even Uhuru cannot take on international environmentalists. USA yenyewe imeshindwa.

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2015, 02:55:04 PM »
Little Bella,

There is no case.  If this law is not on the books, they'd charge him with something else.

The message is that the government can do whatever it wants with you.  You are just a kawaida guy.  Know your boundaries.

What's the point of being right and risk being disappeared?

A war on free speech in general.

@vooke,

It could even be "about Isiolo".  But the protagonist is the Jubilee dictator. 

If we can do this to you over Isiolo.  Think how bad it can get when you start digging into ICC, Yebei, land grabbing....

It's a jungle out there.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2015, 03:49:49 PM »

Omorlo,
How long ago? She has been linked to ivory trade for the longest
I should be the first to be arrested. I outed Mama Ngina either here or at choo a long time ago. She knows no other business. Her business is to kill elephants and sell ivory. She did it in the 70s and has taken it up again when the son came to power. She cannot be touched in Kenya but an international campaign may see a warrant or two issued against her and her assets frozen.

It is good that they go after an environmentalist blogger. Even Uhuru cannot take on international environmentalists. USA yenyewe imeshindwa.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2015, 03:56:44 PM »
Not everything people do is well thought out and the profit margins established. You are probably not familiar with some old people. They can be stubborn and keep old habits. When I wanted to buy my uncle a car, he insisted that it be a Peugeot 504. I told him they don't manufacture them anymore and that we could get a good used mercedes in Nairobi, he would not hear of it. I had to buy and pimp a 504.

vooke, there is evidence that Mama is involved. The main stream (lamestream) media has come close to publishing her name opting however to say a powerful woman from central - which some people thought referred to Wambui. Wambui is known as The Activist".  She is now an elected MP and she is in to large scale milling along with the Kabogos of this world.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2015, 04:10:12 PM »
Omorlo,
I did a casual search and came up with this
New Scientist in 1975] implicated Margaret Kenyatta

Then recently there was another Okoyu who was fingered by KTN,dude has GSU bodyguards. Will get the link.

If the First Family are still at it, that would be very careless. What I can't rule out is senior GoK negroes or those close to them

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2015, 04:21:33 PM »
Mama Ngina knows only two businesses: Poaching and Smuggling Coffee. She can't smuggle coffee for Amin. I guess as soon as she got back her power, she tried to go back to business as usual and has ended up here.

That GSU protected man is from my understanding the handy man who coordinates the poaching. He is untouchable on account of Mama.

Omorlo,
I did a casual search and came up with this
New Scientist in 1975] implicated Margaret Kenyatta

Then recently there was another Okoyu who was fingered by KTN,dude has GSU bodyguards. Will get the link.

If the First Family are still at it, that would be very careless. What I can't rule out is senior GoK negroes or those close to them