Author Topic: Trump wins iowa caucuses  (Read 434 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Trump wins iowa caucuses
« on: January 16, 2024, 04:37:38 AM »
?s=20
Genocide Joe will be dethroned

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Trump wins iowa caucuses
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 04:57:34 AM »
Hopefully they don't rob him again. Joe is a joke,  whole world is in flames. Comming soon near you, Ethiopia vs Somalia in a matter of days.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 10:41:11 AM »
Who robbed him what? Trump lost the last election fair and square. He went to the courts and lost all the cases. Just because Trump says he was robbed does not mean he is right. Let me remind you that he started that song of being robbed even before 2016. Who is he that he cannot loose an election?

Hopefully they don't rob him again. Joe is a joke,  whole world is in flames. Comming soon near you, Ethiopia vs Somalia in a matter of days.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 01:43:25 PM »
 :D patel equally believes Raila was rigged out by Deep State

Who robbed him what? Trump lost the last election fair and square. He went to the courts and lost all the cases. Just because Trump says he was robbed does not mean he is right. Let me remind you that he started that song of being robbed even before 2016. Who is he that he cannot loose an election?

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 08:56:24 PM »
DUH!!!
He rigged the game way before others got on the ground.