Author Topic: Finally secret is out as to why Jews control America  (Read 407 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Finally secret is out as to why Jews control America
« on: January 04, 2024, 12:45:36 PM »
 Epstein was a Mossad agent! Former Israeli PM sponsored him.

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Finally secret is out as to why Jews control America
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 03:00:16 PM »
So Epstein controlled the US? Just because he was a Jew, does not mean all Jews are in that boat.

Btw, Epstein was not as wealthy as he pretended to be. In comparison to the top rich Americans, he was a peasant.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2024, 09:18:41 PM »
So Epstein controlled the US? Just because he was a Jew, does not mean all Jews are in that boat.

Btw, Epstein was not as wealthy as he pretended to be. In comparison to the top rich Americans, he was a peasant.
You don't seem to get it? Are you living under a rock.
It cannot be a coincidence that at least three American Presidents are on Epstein list. Bill Clinton, Obama and Trump.
Epstein had one and only one brief: Ensnare people who matter into controversial behavior then blackmail them into making favorable decisions for Israel. Obama is black but his incumbency saw him work more Israel than where his dad & his ancestors are buried.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 10:17:45 PM »

It cannot be a coincidence that at least three American Presidents are on Epstein list. Bill Clinton, Obama and Trump.
Epstein had one and only one brief: Ensnare people who matter into controversial behavior then blackmail them into making favorable decisions for Israel. Obama is black but his incumbency saw him work more Israel than where his dad & his ancestors are buried.

Epstein most likely was the face of a huge operation run from Israel or other Zionist state.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2024, 11:55:50 AM »

Epstein most likely was the face of a huge operation run from Israel or other Zionist state.

Dr. Kirigit PhD,
After deriding you for years on this wall as a conspiracy theorist, I finally eat humbly pie. Yours is a genuine PhD, not questionable like Lutos. I take back every unkind word I ever posted against you.

IMAGINE THEY OPENLY BRAGGED ABOUT JEWISH POWER IN AMERICA!

How @Kadudu hasn't seen this Epstein story for what it is, must reflect badly on his intellect or lack thereof

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 09:07:08 PM »
In short the effing Jews are too smart for poor everyone?

Wager me this:

1. why were the Jews too weak to defend themselves from Hitler? Or from the Philistines bibliohistorically?

2. are the present radical crop of Zionists the true Jews? Or are they impostors? I mean I see Gaza stuff elsewhere people saying these are fakers ala the old colonial settlers masqueraded as christian missionaries.

3. does the apartheid enslavement of Palestine justify the Holocaust or antisemitism in some ways to you personally? (i.e. I want your subjective take not 'dispassionate' punditry)
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527