Author Topic: Thanks Gathoni.Wake up call for GEMA.  (Read 540 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Thanks Gathoni.Wake up call for GEMA.
« on: January 03, 2024, 10:23:13 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Thanks Gathoni.Wake up call for GEMA.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 01:05:26 AM »
Njamba this is it. Seems mainstream Kikuyus are turning away from Ruto.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2024, 09:39:48 PM »
Not really they won't leave Ruto as long as they think a luo will benefit.my people tribalism against Luos is very deep rooted. The Kenyattas demonization of Luos has worked and no amount of suffering will make them support Luos. I do think that if a moderate luyha is fronted by Azimio he could win. Kalonzo needs to given a chance to lose in 2027

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2024, 10:07:14 AM »
Not really they won't leave Ruto as long as they think a luo will benefit.my people tribalism against Luos is very deep rooted. The Kenyattas demonization of Luos has worked and no amount of suffering will make them support Luos. I do think that if a moderate luyha is fronted by Azimio he could win. Kalonzo needs to given a chance to lose in 2027
Kamwana put the last nail with the "muguruki" term. Lakini our Mt.Kenya brothers have already forgotten the 24 years of Moi or to be exact the 20 years after 1982. This is because after the attempted coup, Moi was invited by PM Margaret Thatcher to her private home where she advices him to cut the Kikuyu down to size. That is when Kikuyu businesses began to take a hit, Coffee farming & tea went to the dogs. The script Biwott had used to finish KFA applied. Ironically Mt. Kenya was the only place where liquor plants were allowed to mushroom but today we know it is the youth who came worse off, while the rest of Kenya remained sober all local brews banned. The suffering in Mt. Kenya would go on for two long decades.

We know the current is a student of Moi who while addressing  a baraza told an attentive village gathering that they should first strive to get the top job then "they could solve their community problems". Yet this the guy Kyuks are saying they won't leave? Do they know what their parents went through?  They were told to lie flat like envelopes bwana. Anyway matters political, I have never understood the ways of the Mountain. I will need more education.