Author Topic: Rvhitter what going on with your sister in-law  (Read 676 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Rvhitter what going on with your sister in-law
« on: January 01, 2024, 03:00:33 AM »
Is she allergic or someone hit her on the face
 Her eyes sockets are buffy.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Rvhitter what going on with your sister in-law
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 03:09:34 AM »
Is she allergic or someone hit her on the face
 Her eyes sockets are buffy.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2024, 07:52:16 AM »
That is a woman of steel, grace, and unmatched integrity. She probably spent the last few weeks not sleeping but calling and sending money to over 400K poor women and widows so they can have a better Christmas. It is always never about her, but the most impoverished and invisible Kenyans who need sugar, salt, tea, and a loaf of bread to smile.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2024, 01:55:11 PM »
That is a woman of steel, grace, and unmatched integrity. She probably spent the last few weeks not sleeping but calling and sending money to over 400K poor women and widows so they can have a better Christmas. It is always never about her, but the most impoverished and invisible Kenyans who need sugar, salt, tea, and a loaf of bread to smile.
I know that because I know what she does but her face has so many scars for me not to feel for her and to wish what is making those scars stop. I want to find her and give a big embrace and offer her a refuge. If you can call her and talk to her. Be kind to her.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2024, 02:44:15 PM »
Ruto is going to have a very bad year. He has lost women vote with these leaks.

People are with Mama Rachel. She needs our embrace.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2024, 02:54:02 PM »
These pictures have made me extremely sad.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2024, 03:13:31 PM »
/photo/1

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2024, 10:11:28 AM »
This is quite low coming from you, this lady is clearly tormented I would hate to learn that she is again experiencing GBV and abuse,Ruto is a known wife beater,this is a lovely lady I know people who voted for Ruto just because of her, whatever she is going through may God help her.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2024, 10:19:11 AM »
/photo/1
Propaganda Rachel is clean this is again low its Ruto who is the problem,Men need to give women some space if He caught her cheating the fastest thing is to dump her no time for shenanigans just like baba Moi, that said kalenjins have a problem maintaining marriage when in positions of power, muhindi said "ikisimama akili naruka "    :D

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2024, 12:10:54 PM »
I know that because I know what she does but her face has so many scars for me not to feel for her and to wish what is making those scars stop. I want to find her and give a big embrace and offer her a refuge. If you can call her and talk to her. Be kind to her.

Plato, clearly at age 60, you have lived long enough and you are ready to depart from this world. Did you not read about what happens to anyone who inserts themselves into Luto's romantic affairs uninvited? Wueh! Take care bwana.  :o

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2024, 04:24:59 PM »
/photo/1
Propaganda Rachel is clean this is again low its Ruto who is the problem,Men need to give women some space if He caught her cheating the fastest thing is to dump her no time for shenanigans just like baba Moi, that said kalenjins have a problem maintaining marriage when in positions of power, muhindi said "ikisimama akili naruka "    :D
This points to someone else killing the maid. Someone so bitter they gouged her eyes. Anyway Kenya is in the hands of a devil

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2024, 05:33:02 PM »
This is quite low coming from you, this lady is clearly tormented I would hate to learn that she is again experiencing GBV and abuse,Ruto is a known wife beater,this is a lovely lady I know people who voted for Ruto just because of her, whatever she is going through may God help her.

I never imagined we would be seeing live updates of first lady abuse. That poster called Ngina from Kansas was right about first lady being abused on a regular basis