Author Topic: Comedy central, who is this clown talking about corruption  (Read 411 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Comedy central, who is this clown talking about corruption
« on: January 03, 2024, 01:32:22 AM »

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Comedy central, who is this clown talking about corruption
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 01:35:00 AM »
Kuttuny wife is not complaining financially supporting murkonmen..so?

https://x.com/KaluluJua/status/1742278682083758425?s=20

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 12:53:24 PM »
Nothing will happen to Murkomen. He is eating with his boss.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 02:47:38 AM »
I hope you are wrong. Don't want to imagine but I can see why you would make that leap especially after junior senator
Said he knows where the money is hidden and no one including DCI has shown any interest to interrogate him.
Bad thing about corruption is that it tips the scale in favor of non producer demoralizing productive members of society.
Till I see some signal I would encourage kenyans to steal don't feel bad because the next guy will 'out steal' you. Steal all you can..

Nothing will happen to Murkomen. He is eating with his boss.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 05:02:47 PM by patel »

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2024, 02:55:56 PM »
So me just one person up there who has stolen and paid for his sins. Even during the socalled clean Kibaki's regime, many people made billions by selling air to the government and not even one single person was sent to prison.

I hope you are wrong. Don't want to imagine but I can see why you would make that leap especially after junior senator
Said he knows where the money is hidden and no one including DCI has shown any interest to interrogate him.
Bad thing about corruption is that it tips the scale in favor of non producer demoralizing productive members of society.
Till I see some signal I would encourage kenyans to steal don't feel bad because the next gut will 'out steal' you. Steal all you can..

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2024, 05:31:38 PM »
Corruptions pay in Kenya. Thieves paradise. I think we should encourage it to speed up race to the bottom. My neibas are birrionaire civil servants. No factory, no invention nada all new money during Uhuru rein. Majority rich Kenyans are beneficiary of crony capitalism i.e tenderpreneur. No hard work. Mindset shift is needed.

So me just one person up there who has stolen and paid for his sins. Even during the socalled clean Kibaki's regime, many people made billions by selling air to the government and not even one single person was sent to prison.

Till I see some signal I would encourage kenyans to steal don't feel bad because the next gut will 'out steal' you. Steal all you can..