Author Topic: 25 Kalenjin boys bleed to death during circumcision  (Read 416 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
25 Kalenjin boys bleed to death during circumcision
« on: December 31, 2023, 01:49:23 PM »
Kalenjins need Proper civilization. Their culture is primitive kabisa. Why circumcise boys with blunt knives. These people still have 15th century mindset.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: 25 Kalenjin boys bleed to death during circumcision
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2023, 06:08:49 PM »
The Kale procedure, as far as I knew, was pretty rough.  It is more appropriate to call it mutilation rather than circumcision.  I don't know if that has changed, but it probably should.  There should be a law that forces them to go to a hospital or a qualified surgeon for the procedure. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2023, 09:26:44 PM »
The Kale procedure, as far as I knew, was pretty rough.  It is more appropriate to call it mutilation rather than circumcision.  I don't know if that has changed, but it probably should.  There should be a law that forces them to go to a hospital or a qualified surgeon for the procedure. 

Barbarism that ought to be stopped

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2024, 12:26:57 AM »
Nothing can defend the death of 25 teenagers. Someone needs to be paraded in court for manslaughter.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2024, 01:13:50 AM »
I don't think it is the cutting process, but more of 'monolisation/beating' tactics for failing to cram and answer cultural questions.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2024, 03:35:24 PM »
I dont remember even one dying during my time.!!!