Author Topic: Happy holidays and Happy New 2024 beautiful people !!  (Read 330 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Happy holidays and Happy New 2024 beautiful people !!
« on: December 26, 2023, 04:33:03 AM »
I want to extend my heartfelt wishes and gratitude to each of you. Especially to our moderators who have tirelessly kept the peace in this ongoing battle for a better motherland.

May this holiday season be a time of joy, reflection, and cherished moments with loved ones. As we eagerly anticipate the dawn of a new year, may it bring you prosperity, good health, and the fulfillment of your aspirations.

Thank you for being an essential part of our thriving diaspora. Your contributions, insights, and camaraderie have made this space truly special. Here's to another year of shared experiences, valuable discussions, and collective growth.

Cheers to the memories we've created together and the ones yet to come.

Happy holidays and a fantastic New Year to each and every one of you! 

In solidarity, as always, veri

:49:

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Happy holidays and Happy New 2024 beautiful people !!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2023, 12:50:42 AM »
Thank you Veri. Happy New Year and a prosperous 2024. how is your mum doing? Do you still own a dog? If you do give it some belly rubs.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2023, 09:39:18 AM »
Thank you veri?🤩🥳🎁🎄💝💕

Gaza/Palestine is definitely a downer, but we are trying hard to be happy. Honestly I don't get how people here cope?? This war has completely shattered my spirit, only a short while into the post-Ruto recovery.

You can't just celebrate so obliviously unless you are not human.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2023, 11:23:43 AM »
Hey KP, thanks for the well wishes, we are all well. I have two dogs  :D I hope you and family have a blessed New Year  pom-pom :682:

Nefertiti, the Palestinian cause has been ongoing for decades. I used to work for a company in the early 2000s coordinating rescues on the Gaza Strip with private jets i.e. get the rich out before the military. Let me tell you, people were shot on a daily basis, Arabs, Jews etc. anything with a pulse. You fretting about it just hurts your time. Unless you have family there, consider cherishing time with loved ones. It's what a Palestinian and an Isreali would do if given the choice. On that note, thank-you for coming back, and warmest wishes to you and loved ones :kiss:

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2023, 07:52:51 PM »
Happy holidays Veritas. Thanks for welcoming us in your house and making us feel like
Family. Happy new year.