Author Topic: Kalenjin man arrested after raping a 70 year old  (Read 861 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Kalenjin man arrested after raping a 70 year old
« on: December 23, 2023, 01:50:08 PM »
https://www.mwakilishi.com/article/diaspora-news/2023-12-21/kenyan-man-arrested-for-raping-70-year-old-woman-at-downtown?cid=h

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kalenjin man arrested after raping a 70 year old
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2023, 06:31:42 PM »
 :D :D 8) of course the emphasis is on the 'kalenjin' part
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2023, 02:51:06 AM »
Lol my Kalenjin folks will suffer until Dr. Samoei Ruto finish his terms
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2023, 01:19:07 PM »
Lol my Kalenjin folks will suffer until Dr. Samoei Ruto finish his terms
There is this kind of Kalenjin men that can't hack it in US. I think these are village morons that have been raised in a patriarchy. They tend not thrive in a society where you need to be feminine to even get laid. these kind has been getting away with rape. It is the kind that in the village they prey on the weak women and rape them but since in a highly partiarchacal society men are always right they never face consequences. Off to USA they come, then when dry spells hit they go rouge. The embassy should scrutinize Kalenjin more, may a psychological test revolving relationships with women should instituted for all future Visa applicants from Kalenjin nation.

@pundit I thought Kalenjin men were supposed to be creme del creme of the pastroralist communities. Which initiation did such thugs go thru or this a the ones that are taught to dig the millet on behalf of the Kalenjins. You guys are some sick bastards

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2023, 03:48:06 PM »
https://www.mwakilishi.com/article/diaspora-news/2023-12-21/kenyan-man-arrested-for-raping-70-year-old-woman-at-downtown?cid=h

When an American falls fool of the law abroad like in Russia, the American Embassy gets involved to try secure the release of its citizens. When it happens to a Zamundian, know you are on your own. Ebu see the Comments section, hilarious!

Fri, 12/22/2023 03:25am
That mugshot alone makes you look guilty but whatever demon possessed you or maybe you were high as a kite you forgot where you were and thought you were in *MOGOTIO* herding goats .Utajuta na kujua kilichomtoa kanga manyoya.

Mugo
Fri, 12/22/2023 03:22pm
Na Hustler1 wants to outsource all our talented youth, wakuje kukula shida diaspora!!!

Abato
Fri, 12/22/2023 10:56pm
He still thinks the law is that of Kericho. Let him be an example.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2023, 07:02:16 PM »
I used my Ph.D. scholarly skills (Systematic literature review) to scan the web from 1999 on the rape matter, and it returned about 79 hits, Kalenjin at 3%, and GEMA with whooping 69%, with Samul Wambugu in Kansas raping a 86-year-old as the crown taker!

A Kenyan man has been arrested and charged with rape in the US state of Kansas. Samuel Wambugu is accused of sexually assaulting an 86-year-old resident of a nursing home in Overland Park, Kansas.

Police say the accused was a former staff member at The Heritage of Overland Park nursing home, where he allegedly committed the heinous act on January 20th.

“Thinking about an older woman who likely was not able to protect herself being sexually assaulted is just heartbreaking,” said Mitzi McFatrich, interim director of Kansas
A Kenyan man was last week arrested in connection with the rape of an elderly woman in Johnson County, Kansas.

Joseph Ngigi Kariuki, a 47-year-old resident of Clayton, is accused of sexually assaulting a 79-year-old woman at a Smithfield assisted living facility, where he works.

Police officers went to Brookdale Senior Living, at 830 Berkshire Road, shortly before 3 am on Thursday, December 19th in response to a reported sex assault, according to WRAL.com. A supervisor at the facility detained the suspect as soon as the allegation was made,
A Kenyan has been arraigned in a US court accused of raping a disabled elderly woman.

The man, identified as Samuel K. Njuguna, is suspected to have sexually assaulted a blind, non-verbal woman in her home, according to seattlepi.com.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2023, 03:05:50 AM »
its not a tribal issue...If you are an immigrant,broke and just arrived in europe or usa,the immigrant community there sees you as a fool,the immigrant women want americans or europeans to get permenant residency,that leaves broke immigrants with only two options,to rape old women or masturbate...Both white and black ladies want men with money or residency,If you dont have any of those,matters get complicated.Its even worse when you are an illegal,low paying jobs which are even not enough to buy a prostitute while saving and you cant manage to frequently return home and get easy sex.

getting sex in the developed world is very difficult for african men,most male nurses and caregivers rape these women due to unctrollable circumstances.Its a cold world.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2023, 03:14:05 AM »
Nothing Kalenjin here, only a criminal.
I agree with you, recent immigrants will find it extremely difficult, especially during winter...
Being extremely poor in Africa is hard but being poor and homeless in USA during winter is hard life.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2023, 03:43:40 AM »
its not a tribal issue...If you are an immigrant,broke and just arrived in europe or usa,the immigrant community there sees you as a fool,the immigrant women want americans or europeans to get permenant residency,that leaves broke immigrants with only two options,to rape old women or masturbate...Both white and black ladies want men with money or residency,If you dont have any of those,matters get complicated.Its even worse when you are an illegal,low paying jobs which are even not enough to buy a prostitute while saving and you cant manage to frequently return home and get easy sex.

getting sex in the developed world is very difficult for african men,most male nurses and caregivers rape these women due to unctrollable circumstances.Its a cold world.
Again, you are clueless about the West, especially the USA. There is nowhere more straightforward to get free sex than in the USA. If you don't believe me, try asking for American women, especially white women, for sex. I would argue that 90% of them will say yes even if you are a stranger and black/African. Fat women will undoubtedly do you 100% of the time. You don't even have to ask, give them attention or show interest and they will tune and hump you in no time. These folks raping older women are sick bastards like pedophiles. I'm sure most have women, but they like doing horrible stuff because they are not together in the brain. In Kenya, you have to have money to get sex for the most part, but here in the US, you have to be friendly/funny and know how to talk to the ladies and you are shoe in always.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2023, 04:26:11 AM »
Nothing Kalenjin here, only a criminal.
I agree with you, recent immigrants will find it extremely difficult, especially during winter...
Being extremely poor in Africa is hard but being poor and homeless in USA during winter is hard life.

Sometimes people demonize Africa until they land in Australia Canada or US and reality hits you.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2023, 04:40:50 AM »

Again, you are clueless about the West, especially the USA. There is nowhere more straightforward to get free sex than in the USA. If you don't believe me, try asking for American women, especially white women, for sex. I would argue that 90% of them will say yes even if you are a stranger and black/African. Fat women will undoubtedly do you 100% of the time. You don't even have to ask, give them attention or show interest and they will tune and hump you in no time. These folks raping older women are sick bastards like pedophiles. I'm sure most have women, but they like doing horrible stuff because they are not together in the brain. In Kenya, you have to have money to get sex for the most part, but here in the US, you have to be friendly/funny and know how to talk to the ladies and you are shoe in always.

That's true but when you imagine someone earning $2000 monthly spending $50usd on a date  2X a month,sending $200 back home in kenya,i haven't counted rent n savings plus utilities,sex becomes very expensive in USA.In Kenya,if you go to sabina joy,sex is just a mere  $2 usd without much drama and if you need it everyday,just get a kienyeji wife who works in a kibanda or grocery,its very easy.

Sex is very expensive and difficult in developed countries.thats why men become gay & women buy toys while immigrants rape old women.

Lastly, How horny was Kibiwot to risk his life and rape a 70year old woman?How long had he stayed without sex?Can a sexually satisfied man do that?

When my friend lived in diaspora,he had sex with a 70 year old women voluntarily because it was the only pussy that was easy to deal with.you meet phillipino,money,african money,So whatever comes your way,you quickly penetrate.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2023, 05:53:10 AM »

That's true but when you imagine someone earning $2000 monthly spending $50usd on a date  2X a month,sending $200 back home in kenya,i haven't counted rent n savings plus utilities,sex becomes very expensive in USA.In Kenya,if you go to sabina joy,sex is just a mere  $2 usd without much drama and if you need it everyday,just get a kienyeji wife who works in a kibanda or grocery,its very easy.

Sex is very expensive and difficult in developed countries.thats why men become gay & women buy toys while immigrants rape old women.

Lastly, How horny was Kibiwot to risk his life and rape a 70year old woman?How long had he stayed without sex?Can a sexually satisfied man do that?

When my friend lived in diaspora,he had sex with a 70 year old women voluntarily because it was the only pussy that was easy to deal with.you meet phillipino,money,african money,So whatever comes your way,you quickly penetrate.
I don't think you have to spend money to get traditional sexual favors, but maybe I'm from a different generation, unlike today's folks who pay for it. That is prostitution and something I have no clue about. When I was a fresh immigrant, I met a fellow immigrant at the mall and made her girlfriend weeks later; a year later, we moved in at 23, at 26 married, and we've been together ever since. Women are all the same regardless of background, and if they meet people who show interest, they like stable relationships that lead to marriages and life commitments. Only sick people would pay for sex, let alone rape older women. Kibiwott, by the picture, looks like someone who has a mental illness because a sane person in their 30s, especially in Arizona with many taco-bell-big booty Latina women, should get free sex without a hassle. Tell your friends in the diaspora to elevate their esteem, quit 70-year-olds, and talk to regular campus girls. Women like confident, upright men, who even if they are broke, are doing something to change their future. Give the woman hope, and she'll be squirting in no time. Today's men are not worth a damn. That is why they like prostitutes and pay for sex!
Experience and how people choose the way they want to live take us to different paths. I see you are talking  $2 sex! Why would you like to pay when you can find a girlfriend/woman who can give you for free?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2023, 01:42:15 PM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2023, 11:28:38 PM »
Indian smugglers  to USA

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67820072
Chinese have intensified and seems the whole world is taking their people to Nicaragua and other countries for epic trek to Mexico and USA.