Author Topic: Lucky Rotich  (Read 1657 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Lucky Rotich
« on: December 14, 2023, 01:46:06 PM »
Rotich has the hasora revolution to thank for him not ending up like Mwiraria or Wilfred Koinange.  The damage done by ufool-kinoti will haunt the criminal justice for a while. That they are still unscathed is infuriating.

Kenya is such a wild place- the likes of Thugge turned prosecution witnesses, then prosecutor does not question them.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/henry-rotich-off-the-hook-sh63bn-arror-kimwarer-dams-scandal-4464074

For now Arror and Kimwarer waters continue to flow to the Nile as we import oranges and paper since the papers were signed in 2008.
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/uhuru-michuki-and-gumo-cleared-arror-kimwarer-dams-court-told-3956100
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Lucky Rotich
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 02:12:55 PM »
The prosecution calls witnesses and then declines to question the same witnesses. Only in Kenya. The prosecution of course bothced the case on purpose. This case was going nowhere once Ruto landed in SH. He was the main beneficiary of the damms loot. Rotich just bought land around the damm area and sold it to the state.

Rotich has the hasora revolution to thank for him not ending up like Mwiraria or Wilfred Koinange.  The damage done by ufool-kinoti will haunt the criminal justice for a while. That they are still unscathed is infuriating.

Kenya is such a wild place- the likes of Thugge turned prosecution witnesses, then prosecutor does not question them.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/henry-rotich-off-the-hook-sh63bn-arror-kimwarer-dams-scandal-4464074

For now Arror and Kimwarer waters continue to flow to the Nile as we import oranges and paper since the papers were signed in 2008.
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/uhuru-michuki-and-gumo-cleared-arror-kimwarer-dams-court-told-3956100

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 02:32:20 PM »
The prosecution calls witnesses and then declines to question the same witnesses. Only in Kenya. The prosecution of course bothced the case on purpose. This case was going nowhere once Ruto landed in SH. He was the main beneficiary of the damms loot. Rotich just bought land around the damm area and sold it to the state.

You always ooze nonsense. Ruto and Rotich are like night and day. Never been friends, met, or belong to the same circle!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 03:15:42 PM »
Your Kaleness has made you blind to all sins committed by Ruto. You do not have to be friends in order to make looting deals. Read the charge sheet of Rotich and you will notice he ate on his own. Ruto only stole the money for the "insurance" for the project. First time in the history of Kenya, that a national project had to be privately insured.

You always ooze nonsense. Ruto and Rotich are like night and day. Never been friends, met, or belong to the same circle!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2023, 03:46:19 PM »
Any person cheering these looters because they are tribesmen should be hang with them. I personally cannot name three Kikuyus who are the government, I do not give two shits. I want a corruption free, efficient, effective meritocracy. All these people will pay one day for the damage they have caused the country. There will come a leader who on day one freeze their accounts, passports etc the best punishment for these people is not jail, it’s poverty, they will kill themselves instead of us feeding them in prison.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2023, 09:47:39 PM »
Kenya needs a jury system.  They can spread the wealth that way :D.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2023, 11:38:09 PM »
Kenya needs purge.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2023, 06:01:56 PM »
Nobody fighting corruption in kenya. Don't believe the lie. If you are in position where you can steal. Steal my fren. Cops are my friends nowadays I dish chai bila request. No more wasting time in government office haggling with lowly govt workers. Grease their hands and move on. It is what it is. Corruption paradise. These ones are stealing billions, prosecutor has eaten several millions, the judge has eaten millions. Most likely this case was decided several weeks ago in some corruption den. What will it take? We have to steal everything till there is nothing left to be stolen for people to come back to their senses. Till then steal my frens ama kosa uchekwe.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2023, 10:06:06 PM »
Nobody fighting corruption in kenya. Don't believe the lie. If you are in position where you can steal. Steal my fren. Cops are my friends nowadays I dish chai bila request. No more wasting time in government office haggling with lowly govt workers. Grease their hands and move on. It is what it is. Corruption paradise. These ones are stealing billions, prosecutor has eaten several millions, the judge has eaten millions. Most likely this case was decided several weeks ago in some corruption den. What will it take? We have to steal everything till there is nothing left to be stolen for people to come back to their senses. Till then steal my frens ama kosa uchekwe.
So how about you? Have you come back to your senses after that vote you cast in Aug 2022?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2023, 02:43:05 PM »
We have followed up this case here on numerous posts. EACC at one point was wondering how come the PS was not charged yet they are the accounting officer.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution