Forum > Kenya Discussion

US stock market is lit

<< < (2/7) > >>

KenyanPlato:

--- Quote from: RV Heavy Hitter! on December 15, 2023, 01:54:28 PM ---ATAK $16-109 5AM-5.53AM! Anyone buying and selling stocks under 1 hour is raking big time with Santa Rally! That is over 1000% return in under 45 minutes!

--- End quote ---
you are about to go to jail

KenyanPlato:

--- Quote from: KenyanPlato on December 15, 2023, 06:06:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: RV Heavy Hitter! on December 15, 2023, 01:54:28 PM ---ATAK $16-109 5AM-5.53AM! Anyone buying and selling stocks under 1 hour is raking big time with Santa Rally! That is over 1000% return in under 45 minutes!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Educate yourself on security exchange laws before you land some serious charges. do not be a greedy fool that Will go after a bone and lose the steak in the mouth .your wife salary alone if managed properly can feed your kids for generations but una ushamba mingi sana. Poverty has done a psychological number on you

RV Heavy Hitter!:

--- Quote from: KenyanPlato on December 15, 2023, 06:32:30 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Educate yourself on security exchange laws before you land some serious charges. do not be a greedy fool that Will go after a bone and lose the steak in the mouth .your wife salary alone if managed properly can feed your kids for generations but una ushamba mingi sana. Poverty has done a psychological number on you

--- End quote ---
I have solid 10 years trading stocks on grand scale. I'm the insider folks talk about!

RV Heavy Hitter!:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
You don't go to jail for being skilled in trading. It is something that comes after trading many hours for atleast 5 years. Long term to short term holding stocks is a sure way to lose. Nowadays holding stocks for under 30 minutes is the way to go. Continue waiting for 10% anual returns on Bonds and T bills when you can get 20% return in under 15 minutes if you have the tools and skills to beat the market!

RV Heavy Hitter!:

--- Quote from: Georgesoros on December 15, 2023, 03:27:58 PM ---Hitter. Just you know it is illegal to promote and dump

Glad I never switched my 401k to money markets

--- End quote ---
SEC allows pump and dump by Wall Street folks all the time; for some reason, they look the other way. I have been trading with eight brokerage accounts for years, buying millions of shares as a pattern day trader, and I have never violated any rules, which I may add are nonexistent or unenforced. The brokerages will likely ban or limit you if your accounts drop below 25K, but other than that, trading is still Wild Wild West for everyone. A place for 85% to lose money and about 1-15% to make so much money!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version