Author Topic: US stock market is lit  (Read 4101 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: US stock market is lit
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2024, 01:00:37 AM »
META premarket insanity. Those selling calls are banking hard! Shares already added $65+ from yesterday

Keep it up men

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2024, 03:23:36 AM »
ATAK $16-109 5AM-5.53AM! Anyone buying and selling stocks under 1 hour is raking big time with Santa Rally! That is over 1000% return in under 45 minutes!
Anyone can post a portfolio from the internet as is, which is more story za Jaba. The best way is to give you one alert on Monday morning between 4.01 AM and 9 AM and see you get at least a 30% return in under 20 minutes when stock is breaking out. You don't have to risk much if you have a brokerage account. Just spend about $50 since it is for demonstration purposes. If you spend 100, I make you about $30-40 in under 30 minutes. If you spend 1000, you get about 300+.
Professional Day traders are all over the world. It takes under one hour to trade. Rookies spend more time and lose more but after many years. 3-5 hours a day is very profitable!
Algorithms have already picked the ticker symbol ARQT due to late night Friday FDA approval for potential breakouts on Monday, so be ready. Ticker ICCT can hit $7+ from the current 2ish based on the patterns it does every few months. I would buy it at 5 AM and sell it at the highest point, before 1PM on Monday.
Those, folks, are things you can prove since you will get rich, not me!
Don't attempt to trade on your own because the market will destroy you hard!
We will review this on Monday evening to see what transpired!

Both ATAK & ICCT have lost about ot over 50 % of their value since Friday.
ATAK is down to $6 from  $15 while ICCT is down from  $2.3  to $1.69 usd.That means over 50  % loss.

Asante sana.

You know nothing about trading stocks, so shut your pie hole and learn. Those were buy and sell signals in under 1 hour (Only when pumping, or insiders taking profits). I never keep my stocks (90% of it) for more than a day, let alone 4 hours. I do intense research, and when insiders are ready to cash out after the catalyst pops, I buy and sell when the volume is heavy. It usually lasts a day, days, or hours, but since I'm not a long-term investor (loser), I do hour/minute trading, meaning I enter and exit trades in under 1-3 hours or minutes. SECO and a few others have insiders consistently cashing every month, which is perfect to track their pattern and see where they load and exit. You buy around .20-.40 zone and sell above $1, 2, or 3 depending on how greedy they are on the current pattern (Algorithmic trading). I suspect they will cash out this week or next week based current price action, and that is when I will sell at any point above 1. I may choose 2 or 3, depending on the intelligence I collect daily, to estimate the top price before it bleeds back to the load zone again. It bleeds when heavy sellers have exited with hefty profits. Algorithms point to $1.73 as a selling point based on current data, but it will adjust hourly!

Trade Summary
You are submitting an order to sell 40,000 share(s) of SECO-SECOO HLDG LTD SPONSORED ADR NEW 0000000000000! in your cash account. It is a limit order with a limit price of $1.73. The duration for your order is good until canceled. Your Estimated Principal is $69,200.00.

1)Both have lost 50% in the last two months.
In remarket,they are very volatile to trade.
You are a certified idiot.

2) The market behaviour in the last 48 hrs has been triggered by USA impending attacks in the middle East and Houthis attacks on ships.Dollar rally to continue.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2024, 05:56:55 PM »
ATAK $16-109 5AM-5.53AM! Anyone buying and selling stocks under 1 hour is raking big time with Santa Rally! That is over 1000% return in under 45 minutes!
Anyone can post a portfolio from the internet as is, which is more story za Jaba. The best way is to give you one alert on Monday morning between 4.01 AM and 9 AM and see you get at least a 30% return in under 20 minutes when stock is breaking out. You don't have to risk much if you have a brokerage account. Just spend about $50 since it is for demonstration purposes. If you spend 100, I make you about $30-40 in under 30 minutes. If you spend 1000, you get about 300+.
Professional Day traders are all over the world. It takes under one hour to trade. Rookies spend more time and lose more but after many years. 3-5 hours a day is very profitable!
Algorithms have already picked the ticker symbol ARQT due to late night Friday FDA approval for potential breakouts on Monday, so be ready. Ticker ICCT can hit $7+ from the current 2ish based on the patterns it does every few months. I would buy it at 5 AM and sell it at the highest point, before 1PM on Monday.
Those, folks, are things you can prove since you will get rich, not me!
Don't attempt to trade on your own because the market will destroy you hard!
We will review this on Monday evening to see what transpired!

Both ATAK & ICCT have lost about ot over 50 % of their value since Friday.
ATAK is down to $6 from  $15 while ICCT is down from  $2.3  to $1.69 usd.That means over 50  % loss.

Asante sana.

You know nothing about trading stocks, so shut your pie hole and learn. Those were buy and sell signals in under 1 hour (Only when pumping, or insiders taking profits). I never keep my stocks (90% of it) for more than a day, let alone 4 hours. I do intense research, and when insiders are ready to cash out after the catalyst pops, I buy and sell when the volume is heavy. It usually lasts a day, days, or hours, but since I'm not a long-term investor (loser), I do hour/minute trading, meaning I enter and exit trades in under 1-3 hours or minutes. SECO and a few others have insiders consistently cashing every month, which is perfect to track their pattern and see where they load and exit. You buy around .20-.40 zone and sell above $1, 2, or 3 depending on how greedy they are on the current pattern (Algorithmic trading). I suspect they will cash out this week or next week based current price action, and that is when I will sell at any point above 1. I may choose 2 or 3, depending on the intelligence I collect daily, to estimate the top price before it bleeds back to the load zone again. It bleeds when heavy sellers have exited with hefty profits. Algorithms point to $1.73 as a selling point based on current data, but it will adjust hourly!

Trade Summary
You are submitting an order to sell 40,000 share(s) of SECO-SECOO HLDG LTD SPONSORED ADR NEW 0000000000000! in your cash account. It is a limit order with a limit price of $1.73. The duration for your order is good until canceled. Your Estimated Principal is $69,200.00.

1)Both have lost 50% in the last two months.
In remarket,they are very volatile to trade.
You are a certified idiot.

2) The market behaviour in the last 48 hrs has been triggered by USA impending attacks in the middle East and Houthis attacks on ships.Dollar rally to continue.
If you continue with that uneducated mindset in trading and investing, you will remain a regular poor man. Stocks can lose value in a week, month, year, or any given period but can gain value in minutes to hours when all the parameters align. Capturing profits during that time and exiting is where trading experience makes the difference!
Parameter alignment is when a great catalyst converges, and price action begins to move in real time. For instance, when you have such great news as mergers and great earnings reports/acquisitions days after, you have this in your inbox, then volume booms premarket, and you know action may be moments away! [Insider Choi Roy reports buying 269,665 shares of AGAE / Allied Gaming & Entertainment Inc. at a total cost of $342,853.96]
Learn and start investing, but most importantly, start trading from 4 AM to 8 PM on weekdays, and you will be a different person after losing a lot and putting at least 1-3 years of full-time trading time. Consider yourself lucky getting free financial nuggets from a highly profitable Insider and Wall Street investor. Insults are for low-esteemed, insecure idlers!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2024, 12:55:49 PM »
Idiot

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2024, 08:50:47 PM »
HOLO premarket insanity from 1.60 to 10+ AND COUNTING. SMCI still paying from 259. 1000 likely weeks ahead! Lit is understatement!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2024, 02:51:41 AM »
HOLO hit 51+ After hours. Tommorow premarket maybe another insanity.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2024, 05:19:37 PM »
SMCI 900+ Insiders saying it may hit 2400+ with Biden's fullblown semiconductor investments

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2024, 04:04:13 AM »
LUNR 2+ entry is paying, especially now that America's Intuitive Machines have successfully landed in the moon. Stock moon will be 15+ by tommorow and beyond!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2024, 05:14:19 AM »
How soon will Bitcoin Collapse??
Going up too fast

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2024, 04:01:13 PM »
How soon will Bitcoin Collapse??
Going up too fast
Not a bitcoin guy, but have made dough last few weeks on US stocks tied to BITCOIN in a trade the industry strategy!. MARA, RIOT, HIVE, CLSK, COIN, CAN, CIFR and the rest pays on long positions. When BITCOIN crash, short positions, as always, comes handy!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2024, 10:46:19 PM »
Tesla is down 7%

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2024, 12:48:26 AM »
Tesla is down 7%
Overall Average:
Algorithms have it at 100% SELL- Overall Average Signal calculated from all 13 indicators. Signal Strength is a long-term measurement of the historical strength of the Signal, while Signal Direction is a short-term (3-Day) measurement of the movement of the Signal. When algorithms detect reversal, you can make a fortune. It has to stay under 100% sell for days to consolidate and find bottom!
Short Term Indicators
    20 Day Moving Average   
SELL
    20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator   
SELL
    20 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator   
SELL
    20 - 200 Day MACD Oscillator   
SELL
20 - Day Average Volume: 101,655,281   Average: 100% SELL
Medium Term Indicators
    50 Day Moving Average   
SELL
    50 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator   
SELL
    50 - 150 Day MACD Oscillator   
SELL
    50 - 200 Day MACD Oscillator   
SELL
50 - Day Average Volume: 106,314,672   Average: 100% SELL
Long Term Indicators
    100 Day Moving Average   
SELL
    150 Day Moving Average   
SELL
    200 Day Moving Average   
SELL
    100 - 200 Day MACD Oscillator   
SELL
100 - Day Average Volume: 114,243,492   Average: 100% SELL

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2024, 01:51:16 AM »
SMCI 900+ Insiders saying it may hit 2400+ with Biden's fullblown semiconductor investments

Appears to be a correction going on down 20%

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2024, 12:10:47 AM »

Still on distribution phase. Citadel, Sesquehanna, Blackrock and big boys started shelling inside pump and dump. May drop to 100. Stock is to buy when big boys are accumulating, and let go when they are letting go!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2024, 01:32:12 AM »

Still on distribution phase. Citadel, Sesquehanna, Blackrock and big boys started shelling inside pump and dump. May drop to 100. Stock is to buy when big boys are accumulating, and let go when they are letting go!

Am betting 500 at most, then back to 1300 in a short time.