Author Topic: THIS Kalenjin called Ruto will bankrupt everything where  (Read 2073 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
THIS Kalenjin called Ruto will bankrupt everything where
« on: December 13, 2023, 07:29:50 PM »
Did the moron find 66 billion to fix the grid. According to kplc lead engineer kplc needs 3.6 billion dollars to fix its transmission lines..66 billion is Ruto's kitty to steal. Ruto ni shetani
?s=20

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: THIS Kalenjin called Ruto will bankrupt everything where
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 01:04:03 PM »
This looks a loan kina Chirchir and Sang had negotiated before being sacked in 2015. Just shows the costs of fitina ya ufool.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 01:34:10 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 02:01:28 PM »
Watu utoka mbali . At least Murkomen had Northstar shoes. My first shoes to wear were also Northstar, but I borrowed them the night before from the first lady's elder sister so I could attend a singing competition at Eltret! They were so damn tight. By the time I returned, I was carrying them instead of wearing them. I remember those days like yesterday and promised myself never to disappoint my family!
On my brother bankrupting the nation, I think the opposite will occur; Kenya will THRIVE in abundance!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2023, 02:12:57 PM »
The youngings thinks this photo is poverty. This was dynasty in the villages. Shoes in primary school in the 90s were a symbol of opulence.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2023, 05:44:57 PM »
Watu utoka mbali . At least Murkomen had Northstar shoes. My first shoes to wear were also Northstar, but I borrowed them the night before from the first lady's elder sister so I could attend a singing competition at Eltret! They were so damn tight. By the time I returned, I was carrying them instead of wearing them. I remember those days like yesterday and promised myself never to disappoint my family!
On my brother bankrupting the nation, I think the opposite will occur; Kenya will THRIVE in abundance!

You lie like a street nigga. How did you go from upper middle class to borrowing shoes. Yaani I never expect Kalenjin elders like yourself to be lying daily

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2023, 05:46:10 PM »
The youngings thinks this photo is poverty. This was dynasty in the villages. Shoes in primary school in the 90s were a symbol of opulence.
Murkomej is poor ogiek..hiyo nyumba ya matombe is the only sign of wealth in his life. Bloody nguru is now stealing like there is no tomorrow

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2023, 07:27:20 PM »
Look at this other idiot, the fake generators were working until they took over, keep electing these fools and then go to church and pray for miracles.. https://x.com/citizentvkenya/status/1735294939741692147?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2023, 03:03:00 AM »

You lie like a street nigga. How did you go from upper middle class to borrowing shoes. Yaani I never expect Kalenjin elders like yourself to be lying daily
We were village poor before we became middle class and up. I went to high school with University of Nairobi "Boom" and "YK 92 cash"
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2023, 03:55:53 PM »
The national power grid is rotten. Tenderpreneurs 2009-2015 went for cheapest. No maintenance of the power line and mini grids. We will have regular national and regional blackouts.

Look at this other idiot, the fake generators were working until they took over, keep electing these fools and then go to church and pray for miracles.. https://x.com/citizentvkenya/status/1735294939741692147?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA