Author Topic: Ruto declare kenya VISA free for any human on planet earth  (Read 3163 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto declare kenya VISA free for any human on planet earth
« on: December 12, 2023, 01:30:36 PM »
Next we should advertise kenya has the ORIGIN OF MAN.

Welcome home

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto declare kenya VISA free for any human on planet earth
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2023, 01:45:00 PM »
Ruto betting big on FDI
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2023, 05:11:29 PM »
Very important word. It means pata potea. Planning the future of a country should not be based on bets.

Ruto betting big on FDI

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2023, 05:37:11 PM »
Very important word. It means pata potea. Planning the future of a country should not be based on bets.

Ruto betting big on FDI
More examples on what you should not bet on:
1. Don't bet on winning a battle or war on the weather like Hitler did on the Battle of the Bulge.
2. Don't  bet on looting El Nino funds on the premise that somehow El Nino will not happen when science has already confirmed it.

Someone already figured it out. Fellow called Murphy:

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2023, 07:01:46 PM »
Well Ruto is doing everything, basically is placing all bets lets see like am on record saying some of the results of his policies will be felt even after he is done with his 10 years term.
Russian roulette or silver bullet time will tell.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2023, 07:13:37 PM »
So, does this include background and security checks? how will you stop drug dealers and terrorists??

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2023, 09:11:00 PM »
So, does this include background and security checks? how will you stop drug dealers and terrorists??
I even didn't want to go there outcomes will be western countries will increase there travel advisories/alerts against Kenya,while world comes to Kenya, Kenyans find it hard to go majuu simple reasons with Kenyas corruption rampant no western country will trust travellers from Kenya,also another avenue for immigration and police to stink further with corruption,I hope Ruto thought this, There will be bad implications for Kenyans of course.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2023, 09:47:14 PM »
I even didn't want to go there outcomes will be western countries will increase there travel advisories/alerts against Kenya,while world comes to Kenya, Kenyans find it hard to go majuu simple reasons with Kenyas corruption rampant no western country will trust travellers from Kenya,also another avenue for immigration and police to stink further with corruption,I hope Ruto thought this, There will be bad implications for Kenyans of course.

Good summary.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2023, 10:25:44 PM »
The results of Somalis coming to Kenya after destroying their own country are still being felt today. They used our corruption system to ruin Kenyans Visa free travel, launder money in our cities, lost motivation of developing their own country. The same is happening with south Sudanese, this is chicken shit compared to what Nigerians, Italians, Indians can do. There is a reason western developed countries have a visa system, not everyone coming in is an investor, tourist etc

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2023, 01:37:50 AM »
Stuff like this should go through parliament and senate first. Let people debate through these kind of weighty issues. Should not be left to one person. Most likely this one will be headed to the court too. Where is AG in all these decisions???
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 05:36:56 AM by patel »

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2023, 02:02:19 AM »
My question is,Does he wake up and make these decisions or who advises him? Or is it a situation whereby his advisors fear to question his thoughts?

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2023, 02:32:13 AM »
How does this work when Kenya is not neutral and allies with Zionism/western interests?

Looks like kifaranga ya open society foundations dot org

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2023, 03:11:39 AM »
It is a great move to open up Africa for Africans and Pan-Africanists in the diaspora, especially black folks looking for a place to retire with their fixed income. Retiring African Americans have flooded Ghana with their 5K plus social security monthly payments in dollars. Imagine Kenya securing even 30K people to spend their monthly fixed income in Kenya. You can easily add 30K+ millionaires to the Kenyan economy with American pensions. Since they started welcoming retired folks, Ghana has added $6 billion annually to the economy since they have seen over 200K African Americans move to Ghana to retire. It will be beneficial if structured well to attract FDI and folks with money. It will hire locals, enrich the culture, and expose Kenyans to decency, discipline, and much more
On another note, if poor people come and build more slums, things might be thick. Systems and institutions should have been put to a stress test before making a decision. Somalis, Ugandans, Sudanese, Nigerians, and our neighbors who know how to corrupt officials and systems will soon be Kenyans with passports, IDs, school records, and everything in between.
In brief, corruption has been dealt with before welcoming many folks, especially foreigners with more money than locals.
I would be OK with Jeff Bezos and other billionaires coming to buy everything as long as they build, develop, and hire many Kenyan youths.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2023, 03:17:39 AM »
Stuff like this should go through parliament and senate first. Let people debate through this kind of weighty issues.
Should not be left to one person. Most likely this one will be headed to the court too. Why is AG in all these decisions???

This should have been discussed nationally before taking such a step.
It is a good idea with lots of problems. Crime, corruption, terror, etc

Offline independent

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2023, 12:50:13 PM »
Ruto has a Nigerian inlaw who claims he is an academia. He busy lobbying for open borders of course. Serving the interests of outsiders not kenyans. Nobody thought of who pays for resources to keep them, hospitals etc. i can tell the advisors are not kenyan

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2023, 01:37:13 PM »
Ruto has a Nigerian inlaw who claims he is an academia. He busy lobbying for open borders of course. Serving the interests of outsiders not kenyans. Nobody thought of who pays for resources to keep them, hospitals etc. i can tell the advisors are not kenyan
@Independent, after a long hiatus all you can post is an incoherent sentence or two? Buana, drop links if you have something important and factual to tell members... ;)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2023, 06:19:33 PM »
Good move for tourism. Kenya needs to open her doors all the always to her butt hole

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2023, 08:55:17 PM »
Good move for tourism. Kenya needs to open her doors all the always to her butt hole

:)

At least give this brand new policy a chance? It can be rectified or evolved as the outcomes become clear. Personally I doubt it's a kneejerk policy -- AU already has Open Skies and other intra-travel, intra-trade or such intra-union policies, including AfriPol.

This is actually policy innovation. Next could be AU Schengen Visa.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2023, 10:57:20 PM »

:)

At least give this brand new policy a chance? It can be rectified or evolved as the outcomes become clear. Personally I doubt it's a kneejerk policy -- AU already has Open Skies and other intra-travel, intra-trade or such intra-union policies, including AfriPol.

This is actually policy innovation. Next could be AU Schengen Visa.

It will create problems but it is worthy a try.😁😁😁. Ruto thought he was clever and a half

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2023, 03:54:14 AM »
It is a great move to open up Africa for Africans and Pan-Africanists in the diaspora

I"m all for a border less africa, but these countries need checks otherwise they'll just attract nigerian drug dealers and islamic extremists.  What checks has ruto put in place for this?