Author Topic: Every academic certificate in Kenya is questionable - EACC boss  (Read 1799 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Every academic certificate in Kenya is questionable - EACC boss
« on: December 10, 2023, 12:01:45 AM »
A certificate or award should mean something. Even those with legitimate credentials after High school could have advanced their way by bribing teachers. Most Kenyans with bachelor/master's degrees are not equipped for the global marketplace. If they were, they'd not be crying, "No jobs." They'd be creating them instead. The average Kenyan graduate is looking for connections in government for stupid tenders/deals instead of enriching the private sector by creating businesses and Jobs. Farming is still a space that needs to be fully exploited 60 years later.
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Chief Executive Officer Twalib Mbarak said on Saturday the country must find a way to deal with the issue of fake certificates.

"Every academic certificate in this country is now questionable for your information," Mbarak said.The anti-graft agency CEO said that the issue of fake certificates on the loose in the country is real and efforts must be made to find a lasting solution and to bring the criminals to justice.

"If you arrest one criminal, nine are on the loose," revealed Mbarak when he addressed the World Day against Corruption in Murang'a on Saturday.

Mbarak wondered what would happen if the campaign against fake certificates is ramped up to all levels of government including the legislature.

"So in Parliament, I don't know what will happen....the same case to the central government. We need to see how to address the issue of fake certificates,'' he said.

The CEO revealed that the commission recently received a letter from the Attorney General's office seeking mutual assistance on someone who purported to have a degree from a university in a neighbouring country.

''He is a CEC in a county in charge of mining and the letter was in bold that this certificate is fake, we managed to capture one,'' Mbarak said.

The EACC's warning comes at a time when there have been claims of persons presenting fake academic certificates to employment agencies in the country.

Recently, the Kenya National Qualifications Authority and the EACC said that one-third of employed Kenyans are not qualified for their jobs. 
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
Re: Every academic certificate in Kenya is questionable - EACC boss
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2023, 01:46:02 AM »
How is ruto going to fix this mess? Even the messiah won't be able to save kenya/.

You've seen the news with ruto and that clown itumbi attending a fake graduation ceremony where people took free online courses from "Arizona University"

I've personally given up on kenya. My job now is just to send money to my relatives still stuck there so they can at least buy food.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2023, 02:03:37 AM »
How is ruto going to fix this mess? Even the messiah won't be able to save kenya/.

You've seen the news with ruto and that clown itumbi attending a fake graduation ceremony where people took free online courses from "Arizona University"

I've personally given up on kenya. My job now is just to send money to my relatives still stuck there so they can at least buy food.
I think those are legitimate online courses, not degrees. Arizona State have so many online courses, especially in IT anyone around the world can do.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2023, 06:57:01 AM »

You were here election year spewing bull for your candidate, like it is now you realize not all your loved ones & relatives are majuu. yet they should have a right to decent living. Too many Kenyans give birth to offspring who self-inflict themselves. .

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2023, 12:23:45 PM »
Kenyan public officers thrive on spectacles. Kenyan education has been doing well till the CBC spectacle was introduced. Mbarak has now become a comedian with media following him wherever he is going. Instead of questioning why DPP is not acting on his recommendations or arresting the thugs, he is giving them notice. Bure kabisa.

The people with fake certificates are a few big thugs who are untouchable to EACC. Just like the tenderpreneurs who have no KRA PIN.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2023, 06:36:25 AM »
Ruto needs to focus on these rule of law issues in his second term.   Right now he is trying to manage a collapsing economy but second term should be rule of law and state capture commission

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2023, 12:51:47 PM »
Time is running for going jugular after dynasties. This was easiest way to manage the collapsing economy and send a message to those in government. By 2025 he will be dealing with mega corruption in his government and a collapsed economy for hustlers.

Ruto needs to focus on these rule of law issues in his second term.   Right now he is trying to manage a collapsing economy but second term should be rule of law and state capture commission
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2023, 05:01:41 PM »
Ati state capture. The man is busy capturing the state himself and he should investigate past state capture of which he himself played a central role. Continue dreaming.

Ruto needs to focus on these rule of law issues in his second term.   Right now he is trying to manage a collapsing economy but second term should be rule of law and state capture  :Dcommission