Author Topic: Okuyos & broken marriages. Gets deadly too often  (Read 5023 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Okuyos & broken marriages. Gets deadly too often
« on: December 06, 2023, 09:00:35 PM »
How will he raise bail of $5M ???
Silly Zamundians exporting their upuzi majuu!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Okuyos & broken marriages. Gets deadly too often
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 10:13:46 PM »
LinkedIn

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 11:27:50 PM »
Life majuu is not for faint hearted. Wakenya na ujeuri. Mambo ya impunity wacha zamunda. Majuu criminal record will ruin you Mara that that. Ok. Poleni lakini. For the record domestic violence is a felony.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2023, 11:50:35 PM »
I read that story.  Dude got very comfortable sharing his plans with a total stranger.  Seems like an airtight case.
The driver gave detectives three audio recordings and one video recording of their conversations, in which police heard Mwithiga state that he was “very, very mad, I need someone who is a killer," the report stated. He also discussed with the driver various ways to kill the victim, including drugs or poison, the report stated.  Mwithiga said he wanted the driver to find someone to kill the victim because police could not connect the driver to him, according to the report.

On Monday, an undercover police sergeant had the driver take him to the Motel 6, where Mwithiga was staying. The undercover sergeant asked the driver to leave and, equipped with audio and video surveillance, sat in the vehicle with Mwithiga where they spoke for about an hour-and-a-half, according to the report.

During the conversation, Mwithiga made an agreement with the undercover officer to kill the victim, the report stated. Mwithiga then gave the sergeant $300 “in good faith” and $100 for the driver, the report stated.

According to their agreement, the hitman was going to take the victim on a date where they would both snort cocaine, the report stated. The victim would then snort a “hot batch,” containing pure fentanyl, according to the report.
https://www.ctinsider.com/news/article/putnam-leonard-thuo-mwithiga-murder-hire-plot-18534036.php
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 01:11:33 AM »
Simps get destroyed. This moron wanted to kill his ex over what? What is a fight of pussy or money? They need to cancel him every freaking morning to remind others never to behave the way he behaved

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 03:32:39 AM »
With such a watertight case and Class A Felony, the man is cooked for good. In Connecticut or Any state, judges have mandatory sentences after the jury returns the verdict. There is no wiggle room for the judge in sentencing, so obviously, the guy will get the compulsory minimum, which is 60 years, but at max, he may get a life. One of the reasons I like living in an environment with working systems like the US judicial system, where offenders 90%+ of the time get punished for their crimes.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2023, 09:54:53 AM »
Motel 6? That caught my attention, that’s one shitty place to be planning this kind of nonsense. The story will eventually come out but this guy, not defending him is too intelligent for this kind of shit. I suspect lots of drugs and alcohol and of course money. The guy may have stumbled into a gold mine in Kenya and the wife took off with it. At the end of the day, he is screwed, he may as well start thinking of the insanity defense which never works.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2023, 10:00:48 AM »
To avoid such drama,
1)Never fall in love with a woman,Just be a good husband who knows women are pathological liars.
2)Never invest your money with your wife.
3)Incase you are married,expect anything,anytime.
It ends up in tears.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2023, 10:46:59 AM »
To avoid such drama,
1)Never fall in love with a woman,Just be a good husband who knows women are pathological liars. 💯
2)Never invest your money with your wife. 💯
It ends up in tears.  💯
💯 💯 💯
Wisdom detected!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2023, 11:19:56 AM »
With such a watertight case and Class A Felony, the man is cooked for good. In Connecticut or Any state, judges have mandatory sentences after the jury returns the verdict. There is no wiggle room for the judge in sentencing, so obviously, the guy will get the compulsory minimum, which is 60 years, but at max, he may get a life. One of the reasons I like living in an environment with working systems like the US judicial system, where offenders 90%+ of the time get punished for their crimes.
Guys in November remember some fellow from Boston area, left his girlfriend in a bloody mess in a car at he airport parking and boarded a plane to Kenya. There was supposed to be a manhunt in Zamunda. Has he been found yet? What a contrast, taking care of business by yourself vs looking to hire 3rd parties.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2023, 11:38:38 AM »
I am surprised that the murderer has yet to be found. FBI has an office in Nairobi and usually the Kenyan authorities cooperate when the felon is not politically connected. I assume it is just a matter of time before he is jetted back to the US and never to return.

Btw, why are the offenders almost to 100% from Mt Kenya region? :-\

Guys in November remember some fellow from Boston area, left his girlfriend in a bloody mess in a car at he airport parking and boarded a plane to Kenya. There was supposed to be a manhunt in Zamunda. Has he been found yet? What a contrast, taking care of business by yourself vs looking to hire 3rd parties.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2023, 06:05:19 PM »
To avoid such drama,
1)Never fall in love with a woman,Just be a good husband who knows women are pathological liars.
It ends up in tears.
That is nonsense. It is not only women that are pathological liars, I would say we men are worse on lies, cheating, and integrity than women. I invested my money on my kyuk wife decades ago, and 22 years later, we are inseperable with thriving kids. When two sane people meet and plan something, it is always a sucess. Most people who fail in marriages are usually mentally unstable or have no integrity in them. Marriage is so damn simple, all you have to do is be simple, faithful and loyal all your life while in relationship.
Those that move from relationship to relationship usually ends in tears!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2023, 06:56:56 AM »
To avoid such drama,
It ends up in tears.
That is nonsense. It is not only women that are pathological liars, I would say we men are worse on lies, cheating, and integrity than women. I invested my money on my kyuk wife decades ago, and 22 years later, we are inseperable with thriving kids. When two sane people meet and plan something, it is always a sucess. Most people who fail in marriages are usually mentally unstable or have no integrity in them. Marriage is so damn simple, all you have to do is be simple, faithful and loyal all your life while in relationship.

Siku yako bado haijafika.

Try having sex with the housemaid or her friends, Whatever information you will get, you will never trust a woman again.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2023, 07:09:22 AM »
To avoid such drama,
It ends up in tears.

Try having sex with the housemaid or her friends, Whatever information you will get, you will never trust a woman again.
When you are married, you don't even think of such. The function of a man is to be build wealth and be loyal to his family! Only sane men and women do that, but the majority are wicked and that explains why they finish in tears.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2023, 05:54:21 PM »
To avoid such drama,
It ends up in tears.

What nonsense! stop listening to that loser andrew kibe.  You clearly are either divorced or single.  American is a country of laws.  If you go to work and follow the law, you will have no issues.  People get divorced all the time and move on with their lives.

They are no conspiracies in this world against men or against anyone.  The conspiracies are in your head fooling you and that's how people become victims when they blame others for their own bad choices in life or mistakes.

Kenyans have a very bad victim mentality.  Always looking to blame others for their problems and never wanting to take responsibility.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2023, 06:17:51 PM »
What does it say about the Chief Hasla then?

To avoid such drama,
It ends up in tears.

When you are married, you don't even think of such. The function of a man is to be build wealth and be loyal to his family! Only sane men and women do that, but the majority are wicked and that explains why they finish in tears.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2023, 06:19:40 PM »
Laws like the Adult Survivors Act?

To avoid such drama,
It ends up in tears.

What nonsense! stop listening to that loser andrew kibe.  You clearly are either divorced or single.  American is a country of laws.  If you go to work and follow the law, you will have no issues.  People get divorced all the time and move on with their lives.

They are no conspiracies in this world against men or against anyone.  The conspiracies are in your head fooling you and that's how people become victims when they blame others for their own bad choices in life or mistakes.

Kenyans have a very bad victim mentality.  Always looking to blame others for their problems and never wanting to take responsibility.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2023, 08:48:25 PM »
Good luck if you get a response to your question about Chief Hasla aka Baba Abby  :D

To avoid such drama,
It ends up in tears.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2023, 09:26:43 PM »
To avoid such drama,
It ends up in tears.

I don't follow Andrew Kibe.I have no time for such nonsense.I am speaking out of experience.I got divorced after heavily investing in my wife and children.I lost family,friends and part of my wealth.It was downhill from there but after that experience,Of course i need a woman to share life with but i always have to keep in my mind,women are pathological liars,When she is crying just know she is laughing,when she kneels downs in church and cries to God,Just know she has been having sex with her coworkers and guilt is killing her.

My rule is simple,If we are in a relationship,I must make sure you give birth twice or thrice.You milk my money,I deflower you and reduce your market value while having baggage in the name of kids who keep you busy.Its the cold truth out there.

But the cardinal rule of a man is to have money because with money,you will always have women lined up for you.

Lastly,All men can't be wrong.Maathai,Kivuitu,Kaparo,Ruto,Kibaki,Kenyatta,Moi Vs On the orher hand ask yourself why Nakumicha,Enviroment Cs maasai,Aisha jumwa,Njoki ndungu,Karua martha are single mums?Ask yourself.

WOMEN ARE DOGS,You know that song?If you knew what your housemaid,watchman,Inlaws,Friends,know about your wife,you would shoot her dead like the kcb ex manager.

Siku yako ikifika,utalijua jiji.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2023, 11:47:09 PM »
Good luck if you get a response to your question about Chief Hasla aka Baba Abby  :D

To avoid such drama,
It ends up in tears.

Chief Hustler, like others, failed on that front, but unlike the rest of the pack, he is owning up to his mistakes and taking care of her daughter fully. Still, a man or a woman should fully commit to a relationship and family. Before age 25-28, you have all the time to search, fine-tune, and assess your life partner. After 30ish, anyone you meet will come with massive baggage and may, at some point in the future, take down your marriage/relationship should you choose to start a life together.
I think society is all messed up because of all the old singles, divorced, single parents, and irresponsible folks in the marketplace.
I don't understand why it is so hard to find someone and kick it together for 75 years like Jimmy Carter and his Rosalin (RIP)