Author Topic: I predicted Ruto will be the new meles Zenawi  (Read 6412 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: I predicted Ruto will be the new meles Zenawi
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2023, 12:55:25 PM »
Yes agree with you that Robina is a moron.
BTW here is Paul Kagame weighing in on the same ....

?s=20

You are a moron that can't understand how neocolonialism and white supremacy uses reactionary forces like Ruto to destroy African progress. Ruto is now a poster child of poverty, he goes to Western capitals daily begging like a cripple. He is begging for bread crumbs to come back home solve small problems that his own looting has caused. Ruto is a shameless pig that eats its own vomit

Ruto is a disgrace

What happened to Njamba the realist or was that Energizer

If you stopped whining for a minute you would see Kenya cannot afford to be proud or 'principled' - whatever that means!

Ambassador in Chief is doing quite well. Uhuru had a cabinet of technocrats - what did Kenya get - SGR?? 🤔🤔 At 5% growth you need 50 years - 2080 - to smell Brazil level of development.

Most All countries grow through geopolitical tides - slave trade, colonialism, post-war marshall plans, immigration, exports & free-market capitalism. And of course gas or minerals.

Noone ever rose on principle.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: I predicted Ruto will be the new meles Zenawi
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2023, 01:37:32 PM »
Woi ati Paul Kagame. Facts vs speeches

Rwanda’s history of receiving deportees raises concerns for potential UK scheme https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/17/rwanda-uk-asylum-seekers-deportees-israel-scheme

What happened when Israel sent its refugees to Rwanda https://www.bbc.com/news/world-61882542

What is the UK's plan to send asylum seekers to Rwanda? https://www.bbc.com/news/explainers-61782866

Yes agree with you that Robina is a moron.
BTW here is Paul Kagame weighing in on the same ....

?s=20

You are a moron that can't understand how neocolonialism and white supremacy uses reactionary forces like Ruto to destroy African progress. Ruto is now a poster child of poverty, he goes to Western capitals daily begging like a cripple. He is begging for bread crumbs to come back home solve small problems that his own looting has caused. Ruto is a shameless pig that eats its own vomit

Ruto is a disgrace

What happened to Njamba the realist or was that Energizer

If you stopped whining for a minute you would see Kenya cannot afford to be proud or 'principled' - whatever that means!

Ambassador in Chief is doing quite well. Uhuru had a cabinet of technocrats - what did Kenya get - SGR?? 🤔🤔 At 5% growth you need 50 years - 2080 - to smell Brazil level of development.

Most All countries grow through geopolitical tides - slave trade, colonialism, post-war marshall plans, immigration, exports & free-market capitalism. And of course gas or minerals.

Noone ever rose on principle.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527