Author Topic: I predicted Ruto will be the new meles Zenawi  (Read 6411 times)

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: I predicted Ruto will be the new meles Zenawi
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2023, 10:06:24 AM »
Sakaja? That guy is hated even by his own family. He is mediocre, idiotic and have no education. People in Nairobi are begging for the military to come back, they are hoping Babu runs against that Idiot. I have never been so underwhelmed by another politician like Sakaja, Ruto is a close second.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2023, 06:15:08 PM »
Ruto is beyond Meles Zenawi
In 4 years and beyond, Kenya will see the complete picture of the President's plan.

Things are looking very bad right now. Like VERY bad.  So, the jury is still out on whether ruto and Ndii's plans will work.

Why is ruto so obsessed with climate change when he has other major issues to worry about like a collapsed economy?

Also, nothing on state capture yet. The kenyatta's are still there with their money and like others have said here Murkomen is proving that corruption is still alive and well.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2023, 06:39:19 PM »
Carbon tax source of easy and free money.  Blue carbon company from Dubai has bought millions of acres in kenya and Zimbabwe.
Green energy is the future but in our case we should embrace all cheap source of energy to resuscitate the economy.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2023, 07:21:54 PM »
Climate change mitigation has easy money to steal just like Eurobond. Not much to audit, just reports on floods mitigation, tree planting and such activities.

With good convincing, Hasla will get some grants but greatest chunk is still loans.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2023, 05:04:30 AM »
Ruto is a shameless thug

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2023, 12:43:14 PM »
Jetset Ruto is doing okay - he is focused and not distracted by Azimio noises. The house levy and tax reforms are necessary pain for economy addicted to debt.

Ruto is establishing himself as visionary leader who can be recognized and trusted globally. That's why the meetings with Big Tech CEOs and speeches at COP28, Gulf monarchs, etc.

Ruto need to mobilize FDI AT SCALE -- it not easy job to be left to Kuria-type moron or even Ndemo. He must take the bull by the horns and fly all over. Heavy investment will not just come but must be COURTED. It why I see jetsetting as good signal.

Ruto want to nail big fish like Elon Musk -- facing West definitely a smarter bet at this juncture for Kenya. And Israel is very good source of capital -- especially now they globally ostracized as Zionist monsters 👀 - war is very good opportunity to milk the geoeconomics. Massage Netanyahu vampire ego - masterfully - and balance Jewish oligarchs with Dubai optics. I know we all hate Israel but Ruto is Kenya not Palestine PORK - realism - as the West is more and more isolated by Ethiopia or Egypt or "Global South" joining BRICS - Ruto should deftly avoid such beggar clubs and mint US and European cash.

About Murkomen or Chirchir greed - that small stuff that needs to be managed for image purposes. Incompetent folks are way worse than greedy ones. Eugene Wamalwa kind of Galana incompetence - even Mdvd is inept fool who Ruto just see as hedge against treacherous Kikuyus. Ruto obviously prefer young, hardworking Sakaja to take over Luhya... by the time clueless Mdvd & Weta realize this it will be too late. It soft coup in Luhya.

Ruto likely to score big, consolidate power and eclipse competition for 20 years.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2023, 01:21:06 PM »
Ruto seem to have Meg Whitman under his thumb.. I wonder if he orchestrated her appointment.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2023, 01:40:50 PM »
Great insightful breakdown.
Good to have you back and facing realities of a Hasla presidency.

Jetset Ruto is doing okay - he is focused and not distracted by Azimio noises. The house levy and tax reforms are necessary pain for economy addicted to debt.

Ruto is establishing himself as visionary leader who can be recognized and trusted globally. That's why the meetings with Big Tech CEOs and speeches at COP28, Gulf monarchs, etc.

Ruto need to mobilize FDI AT SCALE -- it not easy job to be left to Kuria-type moron or even Ndemo. He must take the bull by the horns and fly all over. Heavy investment will not just come but must be COURTED. It why I see jetsetting as good signal.

Ruto want to nail big fish like Elon Musk -- facing West definitely a smarter bet at this juncture for Kenya. And Israel is very good source of capital -- especially now they globally ostracized as Zionist monsters 👀 - war is very good opportunity to milk the geoeconomics. Massage Netanyahu vampire ego - masterfully - and balance Jewish oligarchs with Dubai optics. I know we all hate Israel but Ruto is Kenya not Palestine PORK - realism - as the West is more and more isolated by Ethiopia or Egypt or "Global South" joining BRICS - Ruto should deftly avoid such beggar clubs and mint US and European cash.

About Murkomen or Chirchir greed - that small stuff that needs to be managed for image purposes. Incompetent folks are way worse than greedy ones. Eugene Wamalwa kind of Galana incompetence - even Mdvd is inept fool who Ruto just see as hedge against treacherous Kikuyus. Ruto obviously prefer young, hardworking Sakaja to take over Luhya... by the time clueless Mdvd & Weta realize this it will be too late. It soft coup in Luhya.

Ruto likely to score big, consolidate power and eclipse competition for 20 years.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2023, 06:35:00 PM »
NAILED IT

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2023, 09:51:31 PM »
Only dimwit morons like Nowayhaha & Njamba can't see Ruto adept marketing of Brand Kenya. In a year he has positioned Kenya as top in WEF, Silicon Valley, Green Energy summits, intra-Africa trade, name it.

Kenya to drop visa requirements for all African nationals on December 12 https://africa.cgtn.com/kenya-to-drop-visa-requirements-for-all-african-nationals-on-december-12/

Kenya positions itself as Africa's climate champion https://www.dw.com/en/kenya-positions-itself-as-africas-climate-champion/a-67653369

What Kenya's president, Ruto told tech investors at Silicon Valley https://www.benjamindada.com/kenya-president-silicon-valley-investors-executives/

He said that Kenya is positioned as “Africa’s business process outsourcing and creative economy hub”. “Kenya is your gateway to the Silicon Savannah, to the East African Community, the most integrated regional market of 500 million, and a Pan-African market of 1.4 billion. If you build it in Kenya, it works for Africa, and if you set it up in Kenya, your African footprint is guaranteed,” Ruto told an audience made up of US investors and tech leaders including Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google’s CFO Ruth Porat, Microsoft COO Brad Smith.

Kenya rated best in world for human capital https://thesharpdaily.com/kenya-human-capital-success-economic-potential/
According to the World Economic Forum, Kenya ranks first in the world in terms of maximizing and leveraging its human capital endowment.

This means that Kenya has achieved high levels of learning and employment outcomes across five distinct age groups, from childhood to old age. Kenya’s human capital success is based on several factors, such as improving access to quality education, expanding vocational and technical training, enhancing health and nutrition, and fostering innovation and entrepreneurship.

Kenya has also benefited from its demographic dividend, the increase in economic growth that results from a larger share of working-age population relative to dependents.

This human capital advantage offers a unique opportunity for businesses, enterprises, and investors who are looking for skilled and talented workers in various fields and sectors.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2023, 06:37:57 AM »
the proof will be in the pudding in 2027. In africa i've realized, always wait for the proof

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2023, 01:06:19 PM »
Only dimwit morons like Nowayhaha & Njamba can't see Ruto adept marketing of Brand Kenya. In a year he has positioned Kenya as top in WEF, Silicon Valley, Green Energy summits, intra-Africa trade, name it.

Kenya to drop visa requirements for all African nationals on December 12 https://africa.cgtn.com/kenya-to-drop-visa-requirements-for-all-african-nationals-on-december-12/

Kenya positions itself as Africa's climate champion https://www.dw.com/en/kenya-positions-itself-as-africas-climate-champion/a-67653369

What Kenya's president, Ruto told tech investors at Silicon Valley https://www.benjamindada.com/kenya-president-silicon-valley-investors-executives/

He said that Kenya is positioned as “Africa’s business process outsourcing and creative economy hub”. “Kenya is your gateway to the Silicon Savannah, to the East African Community, the most integrated regional market of 500 million, and a Pan-African market of 1.4 billion. If you build it in Kenya, it works for Africa, and if you set it up in Kenya, your African footprint is guaranteed,” Ruto told an audience made up of US investors and tech leaders including Apple CEO Tim Cook, Google’s CFO Ruth Porat, Microsoft COO Brad Smith.

Kenya rated best in world for human capital https://thesharpdaily.com/kenya-human-capital-success-economic-potential/
According to the World Economic Forum, Kenya ranks first in the world in terms of maximizing and leveraging its human capital endowment.

This means that Kenya has achieved high levels of learning and employment outcomes across five distinct age groups, from childhood to old age. Kenya’s human capital success is based on several factors, such as improving access to quality education, expanding vocational and technical training, enhancing health and nutrition, and fostering innovation and entrepreneurship.

Kenya has also benefited from its demographic dividend, the increase in economic growth that results from a larger share of working-age population relative to dependents.

This human capital advantage offers a unique opportunity for businesses, enterprises, and investors who are looking for skilled and talented workers in various fields and sectors.
You are a moron that can't understand how neocolonialism and white supremacy uses reactionary forces like Ruto to destroy African progress. Ruto is now a poster child of poverty, he goes to Western capitals daily begging like a cripple. He is begging for bread crumbs to come back home solve small problems that his own looting has caused. Ruto is a shameless pig that eats its own vomit

Ruto is a disgrace

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2023, 01:32:20 PM »
Partially agree. Meg Whitman has done more for the country than the whole Ruto cabinet.  She should be awarded several medals of honor and kenya citizenship after her tour of duty. This lady truly and deeply love kenya.
Small question, US election is next year. Most likely a new republican administration will be in place what's next for Kenya?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2023, 07:43:09 PM »
Whatever Ruto is doing might even be felt after he leaves office,its all in long run. But whatever effort Ruto is putting up is going up in smoke due to his horrible choise of cabinet and other officials.. economy aside look at education,KCPE scandal this year last year was KCSE scandal we are doomed.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2023, 09:49:58 PM »
It's tough out there...let's see how Argentina play (pulling out of Brics)will pan out. In the meantime Bloomberg claims there is no way out for Ethiopia in terms of debt. They are headed to default. Kenya economic team might as well start simulating default scenarios.
Whatever Ruto is doing might even be felt after he leaves office,its all in long run. But whatever effort Ruto is putting up is going up in smoke due to his horrible choise of cabinet and other officials.. economy aside look at education,KCPE scandal this year last year was KCSE scandal we are doomed.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2023, 10:32:08 PM »
It's tough out there...let's see how Argentina play (pulling out of Brics)will pan out. In the meantime Bloomberg claims there is no way out for Ethiopia in terms of debt. They are headed to default. Kenya economic team might as well start simulating default scenarios.

The west is trying to rug BRICS.

They are literally capturing all African resources in order to make BRICS DOA.

Looks like both Argentina and Mexico are getting jew presidents...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2023, 10:38:02 AM »
Instinct tells me Trump is going nowhere. Either he will be locked up, rigged out or most likely just beaten fair & square. Genocide Joe is pushing Netanyahu the vampire to suck enough blood by Christmas to sustain himself through Nov24 elections. Fickle millennials will be bribed with debt cancellation and will have long forgotten.. Dems are way better organized politically.

That said, Whitman is a Republican moderate actually, won't necessarily be booted. Ruto is not per se appealing to Whitman but the East vs West leverage.

GEOECONOMICS is a very big lever Ruto can use to grow Kenya. Look at it as a windfall which Ruto is deft enough to ride out -- 'Bottom-Up' and such nonsense is just marketing to gullible youth.. like Noway 😀

Real growth to lift $100B to $300B requires REAL MOVEMENT OF CAPITAL - literally you need economic turnover 3X for Kenya to leave beggar club and join Turkey or Mexico level. Without Indonesia or such natural commodity boom - only FDI can do that.

Ruto has the IQ to smell the blood on the street 👀👀😀 - which is the opportunity WW3 creates. China has lined Egypt, Ethiopia, UAE, Saudi, South Africa - into BRICS. Evidently Uganda and puny Rwanda have no muscle to balance BRICS. US & EU see Kenya as big scoop - and Kenya can milk the situation.

In short West is desperately battling China for dominance and Jetset Ruto is reaping the benefit. Trump or Biden makes no difference.

Partially agree. Meg Whitman has done more for the country than the whole Ruto cabinet.  She should be awarded several medals of honor and kenya citizenship after her tour of duty. This lady truly and deeply love kenya.
Small question, US election is next year. Most likely a new republican administration will be in place what's next for Kenya?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2023, 11:04:28 AM »
You are a moron that can't understand how neocolonialism and white supremacy uses reactionary forces like Ruto to destroy African progress. Ruto is now a poster child of poverty, he goes to Western capitals daily begging like a cripple. He is begging for bread crumbs to come back home solve small problems that his own looting has caused. Ruto is a shameless pig that eats its own vomit

Ruto is a disgrace

What happened to Njamba the realist or was that Energizer

If you stopped whining for a minute you would see Kenya cannot afford to be proud or 'principled' - whatever that means!

Ambassador in Chief is doing quite well. Uhuru had a cabinet of technocrats - what did Kenya get - SGR?? 🤔🤔 At 5% growth you need 50 years - 2080 - to smell Brazil level of development.

Most All countries grow through geopolitical tides - slave trade, colonialism, post-war marshall plans, immigration, exports & free-market capitalism. And of course gas or minerals.

Noone ever rose on principle.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2023, 11:12:39 AM »
Refreshing Robina. The sabbatical did you wonders.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2023, 11:31:39 AM »
😀

I actually get Njamba or Njuri Ncheke views about Kalenjin cabal of Koskei is the real DPORK. Such conventional thinking can't move the needle obviously.

Ruto could appoint 'clean' Ndii or Adan Mohamed-type technocrats... and face chaos as Raila Azimio run circles around him. Or well appoint thieving politicos - which ensure stability and free him to focus on real stuff.

It no-brainer. Useless technocrats have empirically zero payoff.

Corruption does not significantly hinder development - is my pet theory which contcontinue to be vindicated. Provided you manage the optics - which is hang Mandago or Dr Nyakang'o

Refreshing Robina. The sabbatical did you wonders.