Author Topic: I predicted Ruto will be the new meles Zenawi  (Read 6410 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I predicted Ruto will be the new meles Zenawi
« on: December 05, 2023, 12:10:20 PM »
He's absolutely nail his place in global leadership in less than a year

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: I predicted Ruto will be the new meles Zenawi
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 02:00:13 PM »
You are a muguruki. Nothing can describe your  current stand better than being a Kalenjin ethnic nationalist. You have been radicalized by Kalenjin tribalism.
 Ruto is performing worse than moi. Kenyans will tell you that for free. He is now engaging in carbon credits ponzi game. Ruto failure is out in the open. I was talking to mama mbogas in kinoo last week, they told me he is behaving like a little boy lying so much they don't want to hear him talk anymore. The problem in Kenya is the voters, they are capable of electing a snake oil salesman like Ruto.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2023, 02:20:27 PM »
He's absolutely nail his place in global leadership in less than a year

You have an obsession with Ruto making it, we all wish him well but reality is he is struggling again Meles Zenawi comparison is not the best Meles actually ended up dead in the hospital from suffering unknown disease, Meles gained mostly western military aid for Ethiopia but nothing else.
But good thing Ruto knows what he wants but the plan is what is failing as most of his support staff are clueless.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2023, 03:13:13 PM »
Ruto is beyond Meles Zenawi
In 4 years and beyond, Kenya will see the complete picture of the President's plan. He knows Kenya needs serious money to develop and transition to an industrial nation, and the best place to get cash is to align interests with rich countries. You get a slice of American investments and billions, and Kenya's economic spark is easy to take off. Kenyans are feeling pain for now, but they will be happy with the progress in a year or so. His goals include A scandal-free government driven by integrity laced with technology, building an institution's capacity, and inundating the private sector with billions.
Media in Kenya are constantly looking for scandals, but they only see a squeaky, clean, efficient government, which is why they have nothing to say. The Cartels are vanishing slowly, and Kenya's economy is poised to run like clockwork.
The Moi, Kenyatta, and Kibaki governments were riddled with massive corruption cases in years 1-2 in office. Ruto's is zero. Making me very pround.
What would anyone expect when you inherit a country of 50 million with only 90 million shillings in the Treasury? Kenya's Treasury is now in the custody of about 500 billion in collected taxes and over 1 trillion shillings in low-interest local and international loans.

Only an upward trajectory from here, folks!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2023, 03:18:06 PM »
You believe your own myths? When I see Murkomen showing off his new found wealth and cabinet ministers buying houses in Karen for 200m Ksh in cash I wonder where you live on this earth.

In 4 years and beyond, Kenya will see the complete picture of the President's plan. He knows Kenya needs serious money to develop and transition to an industrial nation, and the best place to get cash is to align interests with rich countries. You get a slice of American investments and billions, and Kenya's economic spark is easy to take off. Kenyans are feeling pain for now, but they will be happy with the progress in a year or so. His goals include A scandal-free government driven by integrity laced with technology, building an institution's capacity, and inundating the private sector with billions.
Media in Kenya are constantly looking for scandals, but they only see a squeaky, clean, efficient government, which is why they have nothing to say. The Cartels are vanishing slowly, and Kenya's economy is poised to run like clockwork.
The Moi, Kenyatta, and Kibaki governments were riddled with massive corruption cases in years 1-2 in office. Ruto's is zero :o. Making me very pround.
What would anyone expect when you inherit a country of 50 million with only 90 million shillings in the Treasury? :o Kenya's Treasury is now in the custody of about 500 billion in collected taxes and over 1 trillion shillings in low-interest local and international loans.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2023, 03:30:01 PM »
You believe your own myths? When I see Murkomen showing off his new found wealth and cabinet ministers buying houses in Karen for 200m Ksh in cash I wonder where you live on this earth.

The Moi, Kenyatta, and Kibaki governments were riddled with massive corruption cases in years 1-2 in office. Ruto's is zero :o. Making me very pround.
What would anyone expect when you inherit a country of 50 million with only 90 million shillings in the Treasury? :o Kenya's Treasury is now in the custody of about 500 billion in collected taxes and over 1 trillion shillings in low-interest local and international loans.

Murkomen IS A DISAPPOINTMENT, but I suspect he minted his millions in the last regime when he was the leader of the national assembly. If he has obtained money fradulently in this administration, you will be shocked when he is shown the door, arrested, and prosecuted like Nyakang'o one day. Ruto takes integrity and scandals extremely serious.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2023, 03:31:59 PM »
Absolutely. Everyone apart from bitter jealous kenyans out there knows Kenya has a global leader.
The Moi, Kenyatta, and Kibaki governments were riddled with massive corruption cases in years 1-2 in office. Ruto's is zero. Making me very pround.
What would anyone expect when you inherit a country of 50 million with only 90 million shillings in the Treasury? Kenya's Treasury is now in the custody of about 500 billion in collected taxes and over 1 trillion shillings in low-interest local and international loans.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2023, 03:33:03 PM »
He is my kind of leader and so I will cheer him. Wewe blow hot and cold. Sisi tuko ngangari.
You have an obsession with Ruto making it, we all wish him well but reality is he is struggling again Meles Zenawi comparison is not the best Meles actually ended up dead in the hospital from suffering unknown disease, Meles gained mostly western military aid for Ethiopia but nothing else.
But good thing Ruto knows what he wants but the plan is what is failing as most of his support staff are clueless.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2023, 03:34:09 PM »
Ruto is now beyond your mama mboga of Kimende.

He is a global thought leader driving the global climate change agenda.

Ruto is now hunting elephants and rhinos and buffalos. Not rabbits

Hi ingine ni Gachagua who will handle it.

Ruto will bring LOTS of dollars - which he will then use to make Mama Mboga happy by building roads, and all that stuff.

For now - he must go hunting until he killed that buffalo - enough to feed all of us.

You are a muguruki. Nothing can describe your  current stand better than being a Kalenjin ethnic nationalist. You have been radicalized by Kalenjin tribalism.
 Ruto is performing worse than moi. Kenyans will tell you that for free. He is now engaging in carbon credits ponzi game. Ruto failure is out in the open. I was talking to mama mbogas in kinoo last week, they told me he is behaving like a little boy lying so much they don't want to hear him talk anymore. The problem in Kenya is the voters, they are capable of electing a snake oil salesman like Ruto.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2023, 03:37:21 PM »
Bwana Pundit, have you noticed apart from your Kale clansmen, all other Ruto "supporters" on this forum have gone silent? Hapa iko kitu!

Ruto is now beyond your mama mboga of Kimende.

He is a global thought leader driving the global climate change agenda.

Ruto is now hunting elephants and rhinos and buffalos. Not rabbits

Hi ingine ni Gachagua who will handle it.

Ruto will bring LOTS of dollars - which he will then use to make Mama Mboga happy by building roads, and all that stuff.

For now - he must go hunting until he killed that buffalo - enough to feed all of us.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2023, 03:39:07 PM »
They have nowhere to run to.
They are adjusting to their tribesmen being out of power.

We dont bembeleza watu.

Ruto will deliver his promise. Kenyans will re-elect him. It doesnt have to be GEMA. Kenya ni kubwa.

Things are pretty things tough worldwide but Ruto has managed not go bankrupt.

From now - it going to be easy.

2027 Ruto will present his report card - 95% average score.

Bwana Pundit, have you noticed apart from your Kale clansmen, all other Ruto "supporters" on this forum have gone silent? Hapa iko kitu!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2023, 05:19:25 PM »
Ruto is a one term president, a total embarrassment and failure.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2023, 05:30:04 PM »
Wake me up when one of Ruto's buddy is paraded in court. When Murkomen or Chirchir steals from public coffers, he has to give up part of the loot to his master. Ruto is, was and will always be a thief.

Murkomen IS A DISAPPOINTMENT, but I suspect he minted his millions in the last regime when he was the leader of the national assembly. If he has obtained money fradulently in this administration, you will be shocked when he is shown the door, arrested, and prosecuted like Nyakang'o one day. Ruto takes integrity and scandals extremely serious.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2023, 08:44:24 PM »
The only people impressed with Ruto’s presidency are those with minimal expectations, they actually think speaking English or make a good speech is an achievement.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2023, 02:13:01 AM »
Why waste your time arguing with a paid Kalenjin blogger defending his incompetent kinsman?

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2023, 05:33:55 AM »
These are kalenjins drugging us in their world of low expectations. There should never be a Kalenjin presidency again, we tried Moi and not kaunda uongoman, four yrs of nonsense but Kenyans are resilient. The next guy who comes in is going to arrest all these idiots, take this passports, freeze their accounts in Kenya and international, bring back all the money and put them in jail. The world is really changing before our eyes, the era of lying and stealing is over.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2023, 08:54:22 AM »
The issue is not tribe, I believe there are millions of honest Kalenjins who hate corruption.let us not tribalize corruption.

The problem is having greedy people who have no regard of the welfare of other human beings.

I personally believe that Retired President Kenyatta, Current president Ruto and over 50% of governors should be sent to Kamiti,their wealth confiscated and returned back to the state as a lesson to future kenya leaders.

I believe Ruto,Kenyatta,Murkomen,Ichungwa,Ndindi,Gachagua,Rasanga,Nanok,Waiguru,Kidero,Sakaja etc etc are economic criminals who belong to jail.The issue is not tribe,Its people who have no integrity.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2023, 09:32:59 AM »
Ruto 10yrs.
Sakaja 10yrs - if Gachagua win - Kalenjin DPORK
At worse - Kalenjin is back in 2042.

Cry me a river.

These are kalenjins drugging us in their world of low expectations. There should never be a Kalenjin presidency again, we tried Moi and not kaunda uongoman, four yrs of nonsense but Kenyans are resilient. The next guy who comes in is going to arrest all these idiots, take this passports, freeze their accounts in Kenya and international, bring back all the money and put them in jail. The world is really changing before our eyes, the era of lying and stealing is over.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2023, 03:17:24 PM »
Ruto 10yrs.
Sakaja 10yrs - if Gachagua win - Kalenjin DPORK
At worse - Kalenjin is back in 2042.

Cry me a river.

Yes sakaja is the next president. raila time is over. He will die like his dad chasing the wind and getting Luos massacred by the state

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2023, 03:20:58 PM »
If Sakaja can survive 10yrs as Governor - he will be the man to beat in 2032 - though fat MaDVD will want to disagree.

Raila will run in 2027 - or at worse support Ruto for money - unless Kenyatta family are ready to buy him off and outbid Ruto.

Yes sakaja is the next president. raila time is over. He will die like his dad chasing the wind and getting Luos massacred by the state