Author Topic: Robina, Day 647 of Putin's 3 day war!  (Read 4487 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Robina, Day 647 of Putin's 3 day war!
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2023, 08:40:33 PM »
Zelenskyy leaves DC empty handed

No deal on Ukraine - House Speaker
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2023, 01:16:44 AM »
Zelenskyy winds begging tour with $7B instead of 110B blocked in US and EU.

https://www.newsinenglish.no/2023/12/13/zelensky-finds-friends-and-funds-in-oslo/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2023, 02:57:47 AM »

https://www.newsinenglish.no/2023/12/13/zelensky-finds-friends-and-funds-in-oslo/
Zelensky is jewish and has so many Wall Street folks and banks funding him secretly, including zionist Israel. I don't think he is that broke. Such a a small country to have knee-capped Russia is one of the world's wonders. If China or India were engaging Russia, they'd be on their knees by now. Zelensky is simply a beast!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2023, 05:50:14 AM »

Zelensky is jewish and has so many Wall Street folks and banks funding him secretly, including zionist Israel. I don't think he is that broke. Such a a small country to have knee-capped Russia is one of the world's wonders. If China or India were engaging Russia, they'd be on their knees by now. Zelensky is simply a beast!

Not true at all. Russia has exhausted the West - that is why they have no cash to give.  Rethugs have blocked 60B - Hungary has blocked 50B in EU. Olaf Scholtz was blocked by German supreme court from rerouting covid cash to Zelensky - after MPs refused to approve more borrowing or deficit to fund Ukraine. Pesa onge. :D

Ukraine economy is DEAD - no roads, no power plants, no airports, etc. The rich and able fled - with their cash - will never return - GDP has halved or worse.

Obviously it was bone-headed to sanction a resource empire. Putin's revenues have INCREASED - China is buying discounted gas - India is an oil refinery and exporter - Turkey is a smuggling center for sanctioned goods  :) - in short all you have is a lineup of gleeful freeloaders milking the situation. These countries including gulf monarchs have simply shown Biden the middle finger.

You see Germany is in recession :) - because gas is up 3X - meantime "NATO ally" India has an economic boom  8)

Ukraine lost Crimea in 2014 - then 4 more oblasts formally annexed last year. Zelenskyy is now being forced to "negotiate" - basically give up 20% of the country. Should Trump win and switch off the cash and weapons the comedian will be forced to flee for his life. If the next Kiev idiot listens to NATO nonsense and pokes the bear - Putin will hive off another 20%.

The real thing this has done for Russia is expose how weak their post-cold war army was - and forced them to rebuild it.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2023, 05:52:40 AM »
Why I looove mocking Zelenskyy - is that noone should be so stupid to follow the US fwaa. Like that was really stupid.

I am sure Taiwan is watching very carefully.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2023, 04:50:23 PM »
War means anyone can get their hands on weapons easily ...

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20