Author Topic: Termie, this tree hugging Negro never deserved a Nobel  (Read 6542 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Termie, this tree hugging Negro never deserved a Nobel
« on: September 08, 2014, 08:09:39 AM »

She fought RV congenial  stupidity at Ouru Park I agree but is that really environmental conservation?
Then there was the Muthaiga/Karura Forest BS. So all it takes to scoop a Nobel is to save a few patches of forests?
Don't nobody tell me that she fought Nyayoism better than anybody else. Njoya beat (pun) her fair and square. Orengo, Matiba and such

Like you said, this bone was just thrown at her to appease Negroes
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Termie, this tree hugging Negro never deserved a Nobel
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 10:37:51 AM »
Pastor,

I have never said she didn't deserve her Nobel.  In fact I think hers was the right kind of recognition.  She was the typical hero who never gets recognition at home. 

The peace category is clearly political.  Obama received his minutes before he bombed his first wedding party in Waziristan.

It's Ngugi Thiongo and his FGM addicted mind I had in mind.  I said the literature and peace categories of the prize were created to promote certain world views.  Of what is good. 

It's a little more difficult but not impossible to manipulate the science categories.  You cannot deny the inventor of the antimatter engine without looking bad.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 10:41:57 AM »
My biggest regret was not attending her book signing which was just 5 min from me. I'd just met my boyfriend and was spending a loot of time with him bonding lol. Costly!

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 11:41:27 AM »
My biggest regret was not attending her book signing which was just 5 min from me. I'd just met my boyfriend and was spending a loot of time with him bonding lol. Costly!

I rebuke you SATAN having taken over the soul of Queen Agrippa - and her other handle Brynn; that you are cursed beyond a curse and your place is in hell.

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 11:56:30 AM »
Mr Satanist

Cheap shot. Don't be mad at the expose. Your agenda won't work here. JESUS IS GOD.

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 12:05:26 PM »
Mr Satanist

Cheap shot. Don't be mad at the expose. Your agenda won't work here. JESUS IS GOD.

SATAN; Every stronghold that you have held in the life of Lyudmilla aka Bryn aka QueenAgrippa; that leads her to carry herself in drunkenness, hypocrisy, sexual immorality envy, strife, malignity,  i break it right Now in the Name of Jesus. Even as she continues to manifest herself in rage and STRIFE. 

I rebuke you SATAN having taken over the soul of Queen Agrippa - and her other handle Brynn; that you are cursed beyond a curse and your place is in hell.

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 12:08:21 PM »
For me I'm not trying to impress you. My work is done. Just be careful what arrows u throw coz they are yours. I've been doing spiritual warfare since before you were born hahaha.

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 12:18:19 PM »
Once more, I thank my Lord Jesus for breaking the spirit of strife and envying that hanged around Brynn. Thank you Jesus

:cdance: :cdance: :cdance:

Offline Missie

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 12:33:58 PM »
Vooke reverend, can you please do a little basic search... Wangari was recognised for the millions of trees she got communities to plant in Kenya, under the various community groups greenbelt mobilized, and not just in Kenya. the only other person who ever got Kenyans to plant as many trees was, ironically, Nyayo himself!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 01:16:52 PM »
Termie,
am not being sarcastical, I think Maasai never deserved nothing. Not that her efforts was useless but it never met the threshold of a Nobel..she was average Negro activist

Pastor,

I have never said she didn't deserve her Nobel.  In fact I think hers was the right kind of recognition.  She was the typical hero who never gets recognition at home. 

The peace category is clearly political.  Obama received his minutes before he bombed his first wedding party in Waziristan.

It's Ngugi Thiongo and his FGM addicted mind I had in mind.  I said the literature and peace categories of the prize were created to promote certain world views.  Of what is good. 

It's a little more difficult but not impossible to manipulate the science categories.  You cannot deny the inventor of the antimatter engine without looking bad.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 01:20:26 PM »
A team of world-reknown respectable erudite personalities think highly of Wangari.

Resident con pastor satanist thinks lowly of her

According to google pagerank algorithm, rank the weight  :)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 01:26:37 PM »
Hi Ruud babe
Why did they think highly of her? You mean whatever she did hasd no equals or rivals uin the entire world?

Maasai just popularized a thick Nyere shrub
A team of world-reknown respectable erudite personalities think highly of Wangari.

Resident con pastor satanist thinks lowly of her

According to google pagerank algorithm, rank the weight  :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 01:29:35 PM »
Her CV speaks for itself; i think she deserved it.