Author Topic: GAZA Crisis is EGYPT once-in-a-millenium OPPORTUNITY  (Read 3910 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: GAZA Crisis is EGYPT once-in-a-millenium OPPORTUNITY
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2023, 08:20:04 AM »
"No weapons for genocide"
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2023, 01:14:13 PM »
Egypt will not accept because this means death to Egypt economy.  This war is all about Ben Gurion canal to replace Suez canal. A 9 billion per year Egypt cash cow.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2023, 10:56:02 PM »
Gaza wipeout nearly complete - 2m folks squeezed few kilometers from Egypt border. I don't see anyone going back to Gaza -- it one-way ticket to Sinai.

Egypt said to warn Israel ties could ‘rupture’ if Gaza multitudes flee to Sinai https://www.timesofisrael.com/egypt-said-to-warn-israel-ties-could-rupture-if-gaza-multitudes-flee-to-sinai/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop