Author Topic: GAZA Crisis is EGYPT once-in-a-millenium OPPORTUNITY  (Read 3909 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
GAZA Crisis is EGYPT once-in-a-millenium OPPORTUNITY
« on: November 03, 2023, 03:17:39 PM »
The poor Palestinians are be squeezed out -- soon than later. There is talk of Netanyahu being politically toast for ignoring Shin Bet warnings about Oct-7. But personally I think it was a calculated smokescreen for Nakba 2.0.

Egypt can resettle the Gazans in Sinai - and demand an arm & a leg from Israel, US, EU. He can easily line up the GCC and Abraham Accord camp politically. Resistance obviously from Hamas, Iran and usual suspects. Egypt being 99%  Sunni same as Palestine can pull this off without unbearable demographic challenges.

But el-Sisi should milk desperate West and Israel dry for it. And go down history better than Abdel Nasser.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: GAZA Crisis is EGYPT once-in-a-millenium OPPORTUNITY
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 04:01:15 PM »
You are dreaming. Palestinians will not leave their country for Sinai. It is only in the interest of the rightwing Israelis.

Israel can never break the resistance of the Palestinians. In the meantime the massacre of civilians in Gaza has turned most sympathy in the world against Israel. What the Hamas did on the 7th of October was terrorisim, but the Israeli responce is also state terror.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 04:14:24 PM »
Kadudu do you believe Israeli had no 411 about it? Palestine State is a pipedream now. See what is happening in the West Bank - live evictions by armed settlers with army backing. Settling them in Sinai is MERCY - the alternative is the slow death we have witnessed for decades. It has only escalated with time.

In future history will narrate how the Red Indians, Aborigins, Palestinians, etc were wiped out from their ancestry. Welcome to Darwinism.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 04:23:12 PM »
Zionist plans definitely to delete Palestine and they are about done.

Saudi Arabia and Egypt can give them a desert - huge refugee camps - and keep the fight on.

I dont think they can secede the country to them.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2023, 05:27:17 PM »
Zionist plans definitely to delete Palestine and they are about done.

Saudi Arabia and Egypt can give them a desert - huge refugee camps - and keep the fight on.

I dont think they can secede the country to them.

It been happening anyway for years despite lots of tears, terror, UN resolutions, BDS boycotts. Egypt maintains heavily army-manned barricade at Rafah -- otherwise GAZANS ARE DYING TO FLEE FROM HELL. Why not show them mercy and get paid for it?

Obviously once they leave there is no coming back - it one-way exodus. Just strike a good deal to include citizenship.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2023, 05:39:36 PM »
Painful reality. After this wipeout it will 99% gone. Egypt should take Gazans while Jordan and Saudi settle the West Bankers. Integrate them into the population as full citizens not refugees.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2023, 05:42:14 PM »
Because Egypt will never agree. Why take up people who will not have loyalty to their state?Till today majority of the population in Jordan is Palestinian but have no citizenship in Jordan. The Queen of Jordan is Palestinian.

It been happening anyway for years despite lots of tears, terror, UN resolutions, BDS boycotts. Egypt maintains heavily army-manned barricade at Rafah -- otherwise GAZANS ARE DYING TO FLEE FROM HELL. Why not show them mercy and get paid for it?

Obviously once they leave there is no coming back - it one-way exodus. Just strike a good deal to include citizenship.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2023, 06:30:28 PM »
The poor Palestinians are be squeezed out -- soon than later. There is talk of Netanyahu being politically toast for ignoring Shin Bet warnings about Oct-7. But personally I think it was a calculated smokescreen for Nakba 2.0.

Egypt can resettle the Gazans in Sinai - and demand an arm & a leg from Israel, US, EU. He can easily line up the GCC and Abraham Accord camp politically. Resistance obviously from Hamas, Iran and usual suspects. Egypt being 99%  Sunni same as Palestine can pull this off without unbearable demographic challenges.

But el-Sisi should milk desperate West and Israel dry for it. And go down history better than Abdel Nasser.
Welcome back i was worried you commited suicide.
Egypt and the world know this is Israels plan ,exile Palestine to Sinai, this will never happen,thats why Egypt is not allowing the Palestinians in once they allow Israel grabs gaza. Pipe dream on the Israeli side. I don't think Egypt would even think of selling Sinai as that wou be ultimate betrayal to all Arabs.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2023, 06:38:19 PM »
Yes BUT - it is not the Palestinian refugees but the Jordanians, Saudis, Egyptians who won't grant them citizenship.

Jordan (or Lebanon) is quite small demographically - and the monarchy is from a tribal minority - so it is understandable. But Egypt and Saudi are relatively quite more populous. Integration is critical - should be throughout the population not in numerate camps. Living among Arabs is much better than among than the Zionists.

Saudi's objections to wholesale resettlement are marginal and economic. They are afraid other refugees would equally encroach on their welfare system. The Egyptian economy is dire - so both should be amenable to economic offers.

Egypt at 100m+ folks - is broke and should take the Israeli and Western offer but drive a super-hard bargain.

Because Egypt will never agree. Why take up people who will not have loyalty to their state?Till today majority of the population in Jordan is Palestinian but have no citizenship in Jordan. The Queen of Jordan is Palestinian.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2023, 06:43:35 PM »

Welcome back i was worried you commited suicide.
Egypt and the world know this is Israels plan ,exile Palestine to Sinai, this will never happen,thats why Egypt is not allowing the Palestinians in once they allow Israel grabs gaza. Pipe dream on the Israeli side. I don't think Egypt would even think of selling Sinai as that wou be ultimate betrayal to all Arabs.

I was depressed for months after you and other idiots here crowned Ruto. I have slowly accepted the reality.

My argument is the Palestinians will ultimately be forced out completely anyway - why not show them mercy and make lemonade out of it.

Israel proposed writing off Egypt's $20B debt for hosting Gaza refugees

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-war-netanyahu-lobbied-eu-push-egypt-accept-gaza-refugees

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2023, 06:48:00 PM »
Won't work Robina because everyone knows israeli plans even them jews are not hiding it, Egypt allowing Palestinians in Sinai would mark end of the palestine state, west Bank would also be forcefully emptied. This can't happen, as I say this time Israel will need God more than in the past because what is coming for them will be shocking, Iran is moving in for the Kill unless Israel attacks Iran first but all outcomes for Israel are grim.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2023, 07:37:16 PM »
Won't work Robina because everyone knows israeli plans even them jews are not hiding it, Egypt allowing Palestinians in Sinai would mark end of the palestine state, west Bank would also be forcefully emptied. This can't happen, as I say this time Israel will need God more than in the past because what is coming for them will be shocking, Iran is moving in for the Kill unless Israel attacks Iran first but all outcomes for Israel are grim.

Attacking Israel will just end in usual outcome. Iran will be bombed by US aircraft carriers off the Arabian Gulf, the mullahs know this. By waiting it out as you suggest, Israel will squeeze them out FOR NOTHING. I am not proposing temporary settlements but permanent citizenship - which is inevitable.

But I see Sisi has taken your advice.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2023, 08:52:42 PM »
Antony Goebbels Blinken is running around like a headless chicken, no one's listening to him, not Netanyahu nor our Arab "partners".

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2023, 09:06:46 PM »
Mob attacks US base in Turkey

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2023, 11:06:01 PM »
Ahed Tamimi back in the news

Not a valid youtube URLhttps://www.youtube.com/live/yGZIX9vxc7c?si=VtGpVmb7BLfXXiIA

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2023, 11:11:34 PM »
wtf seems most links are rigged into propaganda channels

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2023, 02:11:22 AM »
You have to give it up to Palestinians, constantly demonstrating daily for over 70 years at threat of being shot and killed is no joke.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2023, 07:13:14 AM »
You have to give it up to Palestinians, constantly demonstrating daily for over 70 years at threat of being shot and killed is no joke.

AHED TAMIMI is a hero - "Palestinian Rosa Parks" - for kicking IDF commandoes bareknuckles fearlessly

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop