Author Topic: vooke, I thought there Were No Luos in Gatundu?  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
vooke, I thought there Were No Luos in Gatundu?
« on: January 12, 2015, 07:10:21 PM »
I have told for years that these kind of things are only found among the Luo and Luhya. So imagine my shock when I read this. I had suspicions that down in Embu and Meru, one was bound to find a wizard or two dressed up as "herbalists". But Gatundu a grenade throw away from Uhuru Kenyatta's home??? Incidentally did Uhuru inherit his father's trade (Uganga) which he was taught when he lived his his uncle?
Gatundu witch leaves apology note in human skull, wants to die in peace

A human skull with an apology note from a witch was found at a junction at Thakwa village, Kahuguiini sub location in Gatundu
Kahuguiini assistant chief Peter Kimanga reads the witch's apology note during the baraza at Kahuguiini playgrounds on Sunday. Photo/NGANGA THAIRU http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/gatundu-witch-leaves-apology-note-human-skull-wants-die-peace#sthash.KLZPxz8x.dpuf
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: vooke, I thought there Were No Luos in Gatundu?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 07:56:30 PM »
Omorlo,
How many times have I told you that the only difference between an Okoyu and Maasai Neanderthals who eat raw flesh is the amount of years bazungu spent exorcising their primitivity and accelerating their evilution?

That witchcraft confession is sufficient to convene a baraza means it is a rarity,ama?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.