Author Topic: Hamas does a number on Israel  (Read 1942 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Hamas does a number on Israel
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2023, 11:33:54 AM »
Freedom fighters targetting innocent women and kids are terrorist.

It better if they kill 1 soldier than 700 women.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2023, 12:04:59 PM »
In Israel the Israeli soldiers kill civilian Palestinians everyday with no consequences. The Jewish settlers kill Palestinians without having to face any consequences. As long as Palestinians are 2nd class citizens in their own land, this terror will never end. Israel has to stop the illegal settlements in West Jordan and go back to the borders of 1967. The Palestinians have the numbers on their side. They have an increasing population. Israel can subdue them this time, but will have to brace for another war in 10 years time.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2023, 01:26:12 PM »
Apertheid isreal should be condemned equally as Hamas and other terror groups. Both need to avoid using civilians as easy target. Fight combatants
In Israel the Israeli soldiers kill civilian Palestinians everyday with no consequences. The Jewish settlers kill Palestinians without having to face any consequences. As long as Palestinians are 2nd class citizens in their own land, this terror will never end. Israel has to stop the illegal settlements in West Jordan and go back to the borders of 1967. The Palestinians have the numbers on their side. They have an increasing population. Israel can subdue them this time, but will have to brace for another war in 10 years time.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2023, 04:49:46 PM »
Such senseless carnage.

They ought to re-locate those Zionists to the RV in Kenya as originally planned and give Israel back to the Palestinians. There are 20 million Palestinians compared to a million or so Israelis. Further surrounded by Arab nations, it just makes no sense for Israel to be led by those right wing Zionist leaders smack bang in the middle of nowhere.

Ben Net. and his right wing cowboys have committed crimes against humanity, isn't it time that their actions are held accountable too? They started the assault on civilians, apartment buildings, hospitals stc. so what choice did that leave the Palestinians?

Of course eye for an eye is just evil. I pray for the families, what a horrific nightmare.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2023, 06:10:42 PM »
It's almost predictable what will happen next.   Large scale slaughter of civilians by Israel, couched in terms like "self defense", while the so called civilized world looks the other way, or makes voluble declarations of support for Israel.  Short of genocide, this will just breed more of the vengeance seekers and the cycle will continue.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2023, 08:17:50 PM »
Such senseless carnage.

They ought to re-locate those Zionists to the RV in Kenya as originally planned and give Israel back to the Palestinians. There are 20 million Palestinians compared to a million or so Israelis. Further surrounded by Arab nations, it just makes no sense for Israel to be led by those right wing Zionist leaders smack bang in the middle of nowhere.

Ben Net. and his right wing cowboys have committed crimes against humanity, isn't it time that their actions are held accountable too? They started the assault on civilians, apartment buildings, hospitals stc. so what choice did that leave the Palestinians?

Of course eye for an eye is just evil. I pray for the families, what a horrific nightmare.

Extremism is on the rise everywhere, Russia, Israel, USA, Britain etc. It is the new world order. When two elephants fight, the grass suffers.

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2023, 11:05:59 AM »
It's almost predictable what will happen next.   Large scale slaughter of civilians by Israel, couched in terms like "self defense", while the so called civilized world looks the other way, or makes voluble declarations of support for Israel.  Short of genocide, this will just breed more of the vengeance seekers and the cycle will continue.

Absolutely....Looks like the global media is owned by or controlled by Jews..they have managed to convince the world hamas and Palestines are terrorists.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2023, 07:15:33 PM »
The elephant grass analogy is so very true!

Termi, the fact that it's so predictable is just terrifying.

Hamas must've planned this for years, difficult to believe Israel didn't have intel on this.

Even myself was sick for the past couple weeks and had terrifying dreams of massacres. I knew from weeks ago that it would start with young people at a music festival somewhere dessert looking in Israel. I was going to post here but was too sick and depressed.

It took the Israeli army over 6 hours to respond. Those hiding were rescued by local residents. Need I say more.