Author Topic: Kobia Claims He Murdered Fidel Odinga  (Read 14455 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Kobia Claims He Murdered Fidel Odinga
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2015, 05:43:25 AM »
Obienga cites the fake passport to keep GEMA clean by denying their own son.
For what it's worth, Kobia is a Kenyan.  I could place him in a village just based on the speech patterns in the video clip.  Without ever knowing his name.  He must have needed the passport to carry out whatever shady deals he was doing.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2015, 12:21:37 PM »

Whether he is GEMA or not is irrelevant.  The man has access to the presidency and other areas of the ruling class.  He's just one of many unsavory and possibly criminal characters hanging around Statehouse.

Birds of a feather..... 

Offline obienga

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2015, 03:17:32 PM »
What crime has been committed? How was it committed and by whom? Was an arrest made in connection with the 'murder'? Perhaps those rather intricate forensic investigations should immediately cease since there is a confessed suspect and credible witnesses such as yourself, there is no longer a need to determine the cause of death.
Having confessed to the murder.  Has Ann Kaguru sentenced him to life with haste yet?  Can obienga update us?

Offline obienga

• VIP
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2015, 03:31:09 PM »
Omollo, there is no need to spew such vile lies simply because you believe I will not see them when you can simply state simple facts. Now can you state:

1) Why you constantly feel the need to denigrate and demean entire ethnic populations
2) Where did I state that he has a fake passport, other than he is of Congolese origin

Paul Ilunga Ngoei is a natural born Congolese. Kobia is a common Congolese name which he uses as an alias as are his other multiple aliases. UN investigators made those determinations. Your mission of spurring and spreading vile ethnic hate across the blogosphere will surely get you to reap what you keep sowing.

Offline obienga

• VIP
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2015, 03:38:05 PM »
Being a blind follower and robotically uttering so called statements of fact that you could not hope to personally defend is commendable as it is entertaining.

Whether he is GEMA or not is irrelevant.  The man has access to the presidency and other areas of the ruling class.  He's just one of many unsavory and possibly criminal characters hanging around Statehouse.

Birds of a feather..... 

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2015, 05:12:18 PM »

Birds of a feather..... 
bryan275,

Indeed it should not matter where he is from.  Kobia is the kind of gentleman I am happy not to share a time zone with.  That said, the UN Security Council report says he is a Kenyan national using a false Congolese passport.

After obienga's response, I can now sense where Omollo is coming from though.  Prior to that I had no full context in which to place his post.  Omollo might be concerned about her claim that Kobia is a Congolese national according to some unreferenced UN determinations. 

She would appear to have read the information backward.  Saying that Ilunga Ngoei[sic] is the real name, where the UN report says it's the alias.  There would appear to be an issue of either deliberate distortion or plain ignorance of the facts of the UN determinations.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2015, 06:11:15 PM »
Some people! This guy can't read, can he? See for yourself. He labels Kobia a "Congolese" on the basis of a fake passport. When I call him out on it, he understands that I am saying he claimed Kobia has a fake passport.

Now wait for bombastic words applied with massive syntactic errors to display "scholarship"....

Omollo,

2) Where did I state that he has a fake passport, other than he is of Congolese origin

547. According to Kenyan authorities, all the main gold smugglers in Nairobi use the gold refinery run by Joe Karimi and Paul Kobia (see paras. 621 and 622 below). Kobia, a prominent gold dealer in Nairobi, is a Kenyan national but carries a false Congolese passport under the name Ilunga Ngoy (see annex 145).

http://daccess-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N11/556/32/PDF/N1155632.pdf
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2015, 06:18:05 PM »
obienga,

Here is a link to the UN report of the Group of Experts on the Democratic Republic of the Congo http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/2011/738.  Can you share any reference from that report(or any other UN document) that supports your claim?
Paul Ilunga Ngoei is a natural born Congolese. Kobia is a common Congolese name which he uses as an alias as are his other multiple aliases. UN investigators made those determinations.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2015, 06:24:13 PM »
Thirty hens will each lay five eggs a day before Obienga substantiates or even has the courage to withdraw and apologize. I too want to see that UN investigator's findings. The guy lies like there is no tomorrow.
obienga,

Here is a link to the UN report of the Group of Experts on the Democratic Republic of the Congo http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/2011/738.  Can you share any reference from that report(or any other UN document) that supports your claim?
Paul Ilunga Ngoei is a natural born Congolese. Kobia is a common Congolese name which he uses as an alias as are his other multiple aliases. UN investigators made those determinations.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2015, 08:58:30 PM »
Being a blind follower and robotically uttering so called statements of fact that you could not hope to personally defend is commendable as it is entertaining.

This is abit rich coming from a criminally partisan member of the secret service.  I can express my opinion without having to prove anything to you.  You really can't help the "askari kanga" tendencies, can you? 

This is the last time I will waste my time on you matey... now hit the road jack.

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2015, 02:46:16 AM »
It would appear that Paul Kobia Kaberia has been owning guns without the requisite license if this report is to be believed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqylOw4x3u0&t=0m32s

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2015, 07:33:37 AM »
Am sure even Omorlo agrees with me, EJK has some merits. Kobia should have been long dispatched
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2015, 11:34:52 AM »
Am sure even Omorlo agrees with me, EJK has some merits. Kobia should have been long dispatched

EJK is never the answer.  This Kobia may have good value information on the workings of the ruling mafia.  After all that a life sentence with hard labour building our roads is probably best.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2015, 02:16:52 PM »
Because I said I would revenge on Kobia? What a private citizen wishes is very different from the State using its resources be sherrif, judge and executioner.

vooke, you come out as an intelligent man. So ignore the fact that Omollo is against EJK because he sure wants to let criminals overthrow GoK and get Raila in place. Because you know none of the victims of EJK could over throw a rat government.

Instead delve deep and read about EJK. See how it starts matures and ends. Does it remain a state monopoly for long? How does it eventually affect the state? How many states have survived a full blow "liberalized" EJK regime (when the state monopoly ends).

Note another factor incase you reach civil war: How long does the so called "National Army" last as a preponderant entity?

My opposition is based on a very simple logic: My life so far has been spent bandaging nations that chose that path and found it has just one final unsavoury destination.

I guarantee you if you do some research, you will see EJK in a completely different light.

Put differently, when street boys became a "problem" to traders in the 90s, did they not hire killer policemen to eliminate them?

Once the street boys realized they are in danger did they not kill some Indian traders who paid the police to kill them?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 05:11:00 PM »
Omorlo, relax, am not the devil out to trap you. Am simply saying if this negro dispatched Rayirla's firstborn,he needs it served back at him with the bonus of denying his family the body.

I see EJK as a necessary evil. Cops have guns, we have corrupt judges,let them put the negroes out of their misery. This is not the ideal but for Kenia, I have no problem with it.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2015, 05:21:06 PM »
I think I dwelt on the conceptual differences.

EJK is a form of murder only it is executed by a state or organization systematically. If a private citizen carries out systematic killings for whatever reason, he becomes a Serial Killer. If Raila were to take out a contract on Kobia and Sonko, it becomes just pure murder.

EJK is another ball game bro. It is largely political.

Omorlo, relax, am not the devil out to trap you. Am simply saying if this negro dispatched Rayirla's firstborn,he needs it served back at him with the bonus of denying his family the body.

I see EJK as a necessary evil. Cops have guns, we have corrupt judges,let them put the negroes out of their misery. This is not the ideal but for Kenia, I have no problem with it.