Author Topic: Belarus is going to war against neighbors???  (Read 985 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Belarus is going to war against neighbors???
« on: August 22, 2023, 12:45:23 AM »
Thats what I heard.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Belarus is going to war against neighbors???
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 05:29:38 AM »
Problem is Poland. They want to hive off western Ukraine. Belarus and Poland are nuke power so you better start building a bunker.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2023, 09:52:19 AM »

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2023, 03:41:33 PM »
Attack which neighbour? Poland is in NATO. That would mean war with NATO. What chance would Belarus have if Russia cannot deal with the Ukraine?
Lukashenko is mad, but would not want to commit suicide.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2023, 03:43:59 PM »
Wacha ukora. Never heard any Poles demand any territory from the Ukraine. Then Germany should also in return demand territory from Poland. This would lead to a never ending spiral.

Problem is Poland. They want to hive off western Ukraine. Belarus and Poland are nuke power so you better start building a bunker.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2023, 05:53:09 PM »
Ati Nato will do what ? Which nato? The one that has ran out of Ammo?? Btwn German highly praised tanks have turned out to be nothing but garbage..how does several millions dollar tank get taken out by $10,000 drone! Keep dreaming my friend
Attack which neighbour? Poland is in NATO. That would mean war with NATO. What chance would Belarus have if Russia cannot deal with the Ukraine?
Lukashenko is mad, but would not want to commit suicide.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2023, 05:54:30 PM »
Google is your friend...just because you haven't heard does not mean it does not exist..
Wacha ukora. Never heard any Poles demand any territory from the Ukraine. Then Germany should also in return demand territory from Poland. This would lead to a never ending spiral.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2023, 06:04:45 PM »
Yap a lot of Kenyans in Russia have been sending money to help relatives in Kenya.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2023, 01:07:00 PM »
You know Poland unlike Russia is a free country. Anyone can say what they please. So who are you quoting in Poland demanding territory from Ukraine? Mind you one criteria for being allowed to join NATO is no territory issues with neighbours.
Btw, Google is not my friend. I rarely use it. So just send me the link.

Google is your friend...just because you haven't heard does not mean it does not exist..

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2023, 01:09:00 PM »
Are you not the same person that was screaming a year ago people should leave Western Europe as a nuclear war was about to errupt? What happened that that war never took place.

Ati Nato will do what ? Which nato? The one that has ran out of Ammo?? Btwn German highly praised tanks have turned out to be nothing but garbage..how does several millions dollar tank get taken out by $10,000 drone! Keep dreaming my friend

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2023, 07:20:28 PM »
Poland is nothing but a satellite country just like another banana republic created to counter Russia.
You know Poland unlike Russia is a free country. Anyone can say what they please. So who are you quoting in Poland demanding territory from Ukraine? Mind you one criteria for being allowed to join NATO is no territory issues with neighbours.
Btw, Google is not my friend. I rarely use it. So just send me the link.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2023, 07:22:06 PM »
It's not over yet until the drag queen comedian surrender
Btwn how is Germany recession affecting kenya diaspora?
Are you not the same person that was screaming a year ago people should leave Western Europe as a nuclear war was about to errupt? What happened that that war never took place.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2023, 12:58:20 PM »
Very bad. Was planning to replace my 3 year old car next year but now have to delay by another six months or so. Just come from holiday and this time I saved by not eating out twice a day but only once. Life is very miserable here. :D

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2023, 02:27:42 AM »
Very bad. Was planning to replace my 3 year old car next year but now have to delay by another six months or so. Just come from holiday and this time I saved by not eating out twice a day but only once. Life is very miserable here. :D