Forum > Kenya Discussion

Looks like dollar accelerating to $150

<< < (2/6) > >>

Georgesoros:
Ruto coulda attracted huge number of investors leaving China, but I have not heard any policy to that effect.
All he coulda done was say "Kenya is OPEN" and gear all resources and then sit and wait. India did and now they are saturated

Githunguri:

--- Quote from: Georgesoros on August 09, 2023, 03:55:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Githunguri on August 09, 2023, 03:38:29 AM ---Ruto will be the first president to be ousted through a revolution.everybody begging for money.high commodity prices,eurobond due,weak shillings.Its just a matter of time.

--- End quote ---
Am not for revolution rather votes will speak for themselves. They never end well.
Do nto fight for the monied and expect business as usual. Thats my lesson from Cherserem - former CBK gov

--- End quote ---

Agreed.Revolution and coups end badly.

What is the solution?

Why is GOK not publishing the list of all external and internal debt, Repayments since Kenya Kwanza took over government and lastly KRA collection since 2022 September?

Georgesoros:

--- Quote from: Githunguri on August 09, 2023, 04:07:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: Georgesoros on August 09, 2023, 03:55:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Githunguri on August 09, 2023, 03:38:29 AM ---Ruto will be the first president to be ousted through a revolution.everybody begging for money.high commodity prices,eurobond due,weak shillings.Its just a matter of time.

--- End quote ---
Am not for revolution rather votes will speak for themselves. They never end well.
Do nto fight for the monied and expect business as usual. Thats my lesson from Cherserem - former CBK gov

--- End quote ---

Agreed.Revolution and coups end badly.

What is the solution?

Why is GOK not publishing the list of all external and internal debt, Repayments since Kenya Kwanza took over government and lastly KRA collection since 2022 September?

--- End quote ---

Then things will get worse.
Isn't it the law they are supposed to publish such?
Accountability will kill Rutos govt.
Lenders will charge more interest and they will only get loans from shacks.
No wonder TZ is attracting lots of businesses

Same thing is happening in CHina, businesses cant trust the data ccp puts out, so businesses are leaving in large numbers.

RV Pundit:
This good for me - :) - and all exporters. Focus on reducing unneccesary imports.

patel:
More pressure on the shilling. Oil money due by end month and Eurobond payment due soon. Perfect storm is building up. Where is David Ndii?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version