Forum > Kenya Discussion

Looks like dollar accelerating to $150

(1/6) > >>

Georgesoros:
Lotsa relatives have found my contact and are asking for "a loan".
These are people who have never asked a dime

hk:

--- Quote from: Georgesoros on August 08, 2023, 08:20:21 PM ---Lotsa relatives have found my contact and are asking for "a loan".

--- End quote ---
The moron went on misguided credit rating tirade that was sure to backfire. We're staring at our very own Hugo idiot Chavez!!

sema:

--- Quote --- staring at our very own Hugo idiot Chavez!!
--- End quote ---

Who is the hugo chavez in your scenario?

--- Quote ---Lotsa relatives have found my contact and are asking for "a loan".
--- End quote ---

At this point, you have to start blocking people or just totally ignoring them otherwise the begging will never end.

I'm not sure what this means for Kenya economically or what Ndii's plan is (he seems undaunted)

Githunguri:
Ruto will be the first president to be ousted through a revolution.everybody begging for money.high commodity prices,eurobond due,weak shillings.Its just a matter of time.

Georgesoros:

--- Quote from: Githunguri on August 09, 2023, 03:38:29 AM ---Ruto will be the first president to be ousted through a revolution.everybody begging for money.high commodity prices,eurobond due,weak shillings.Its just a matter of time.

--- End quote ---
Am not for revolution rather votes will speak for themselves. They never end well.
Do nto fight for the monied and expect business as usual. Thats my lesson from Cherserem - former CBK gov

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version