Author Topic: Russia civil war?  (Read 22670 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Russia civil war?
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2023, 11:48:02 AM »
@Punda, you keep repeating in your post the word "fact" like you care about facts. @Patel put you on the spot about your simple interpretation of that word. Hakuna kitu eti analysis: You are all about payukaring first your emotions, never about objective analysis... and where it matters you retreat into tribal cocoon (as evidence CS Bore, Mutukufu Lies). Now the FACT is Russia invasion of Ukraine WHERE Kyiv was their target started Feb 24th last year - Not 22 Feb fake high IQ idiot.

Now you can talk when your low IQ cowardly self was hidding yesterday until I announced it was time to come out.
Like I said always it easy to analyse things post-facto.
Some of us stick our neck out there to analyse things as they happen.
You were almost violent against me documenting the events as they unfolded.

Low IQ person attack facts - the facts are documented in this thread - the civil war (??) question mark is very clearly - that part of me was skeptical but the drama was truly riveting.

One thing - Putin nosedive continues - 22nd Feb was his biggest mistake.
Putin did great in Syria - and I was impressed then.

Now a daredevil Prigozhin has shattered all that was left by Ukranian.

Let see how it goes from here. The battle in Ukraine just got more tougher for Russia.

Mr High IQ , you would know the following.
Wagner is a force of 20 K and majority are untrained Convicts
Supplies from Wagner come from Russians MOD hence it wouldnt take time before they had shortages of supplies
Prigozin has been on record announcing that his issues were with Military Chiefs and not Putin.
It would have been foolish and naive for Putin to attack Wagner as they are needed in the front and also could have affected the morale of the other soldiers in battle front.
The convoy of 20 vehicles moving to Moscow could not have been able to mount any form of action in Moscow.
Majority of Russians a population of around 150 Million are Pro Russia and Pro Putin . Easily they can be mobilized to resist any change of guard .
Prigozin has family in St Peters where Putin comes from . It only took minutes to raid his offices .
Another thing Prigozin has been in contact with Ukraine and NATO if his intention was a coup then be would have asked for their assistance . 2 tanks cant help in Coup .

So we shall not have commented on the unfolding scenario and waited for the end.You are sick with patel.We follow the events as they happen accepting facts as they happen. Something like momentous day of yesterday has not happenedto Putin. My high iq and punditry doesnt need validation.

Some like you who get almost emotionally violent as we documented the epic match of Wagner to the outskirts of moscow doesnt even deserve to talking now. It combination of very LOW IQ and cowardice - when you cant accept events unfolding before your own eyes.

We followed the events (facts) as they happened - and once Putin had crushed or negotiated his way out - it was over. Now we accepted Putin has survived.

Now we wait to see the impact of yesterday in Russia and Ukraine. Definitely the strongman image of Putin and Russia army has been shattered. He had to negotiate his away from imminent attack on Moscow with absent army.

Putin
Results of high IQ can now be seen
High IQ is accepting facts as they are.. you don't see me becoming so emotional like Nowayhaha or Patel..this is not my war.We analyse events as they are.Now we shall see how this will pan out and the gameplay here.I don't know how this helps Putin in Ukraine. Its bizarre.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2023, 11:55:41 AM »
Here is another one who would rather propaganda than stick to facts.

1. Why should Wagner not demand supplies from Russian MoD when they are fighting Putin's war in UKRAINE? UDA-idiot, when a fundi is building your affordable housing house, will you expect them to buy their own wheelbarrows, tools and cement?
Wagner is not as broke as you want us to believe. Wagner has presence in at least 13 African countries stretching from Libya to the DRC. Why are they getting involved in African wars? YOU THINK THEY LOVE AFRICANS? Answer is resounding  No! In exchange they plunder African minerals. They pay themselves that way. Wagner has diversified from MoD. In short since founding in 2014,  Wagner can now fund themselves. They could well have driven all the way to Moscow on their own money! Tafakari hayo.

2. The myth that Russians are "Pro Russia  & Pro Putin" (Your words) has been shattered. Thanks to the 48hr revolt, it now appears the Ukraine war was not only unjustified but it is also unpopular.  There are videos galore online of Rostov-on-Don residents cheering Prigozin, shaking his hand and many crying as he departs the southern port city - treating him as a hero. They wish things would have turned out differently. Explain that Noway! And don't post garbage in response.

Eish! It is like saying Ruto is popular, yet when maandamano  is called, wananchi are out in droves. Under ruto we have seen police flee and ruto himself back down and change tack. Let us see how this high cost of living manenos will play out.

Ni hayo tu.
Supplies from Wagner come from Russians MOD hence it wouldnt take time before they had shortages of supplies
Prigozin has been on record announcing that his issues were with Military Chiefs and not Putin.
It would have been foolish and naive for Putin to attack Wagner as they are needed in the front and also could have affected the morale of the other soldiers in battle front.
The convoy of 20 vehicles moving to Moscow could not have been able to mount any form of action in Moscow.
Majority of Russians a population of around 150 Million are Pro Russia and Pro Putin . Easily they can be mobilized to resist any change of guard .
Prigozin has family in St Peters where Putin comes from . It only took minutes to raid his offices .
Another thing Prigozin has been in contact with Ukraine and NATO if his intention was a coup then be would have asked for their assistance . 2 tanks cant help in Coup .

So we shall not have commented on the unfolding scenario and waited for the end.You are sick with patel.We follow the events as they happen accepting facts as they happen. Something like momentous day of yesterday has not happenedto Putin. My high iq and punditry doesnt need validation.

Some like you who get almost emotionally violent as we documented the epic match of Wagner to the outskirts of moscow doesnt even deserve to talking now. It combination of very LOW IQ and cowardice - when you cant accept events unfolding before your own eyes.

We followed the events (facts) as they happened - and once Putin had crushed or negotiated his way out - it was over. Now we accepted Putin has survived.

Now we wait to see the impact of yesterday in Russia and Ukraine. Definitely the strongman image of Putin and Russia army has been shattered. He had to negotiate his away from imminent attack on Moscow with absent army.

Putin
High IQ is accepting facts as they are.. you don't see me becoming so emotional like Nowayhaha or Patel..this is not my war.We analyse events as they are.Now we shall see how this will pan out and the gameplay here.I don't know how this helps Putin in Ukraine. Its bizarre.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2023, 11:59:43 AM »
Kumbe Kumbe - I am such a giant - you're looking for the minutest of facts to stay afloat. Grow up kid.

Yesterday you were all over the map claiming you were right :) today you're silent.

Facts changes all the time. They are stubborn - yes - that is why I am stubborn too. But when presented with new facts - I change very fast.

As soon as it was clear Putin had won yesterday - I declared it so. You disappeared - and Nowayaha appeared.

Now you have appeared and trained your guns on me.

@Punda, you keep repeating in your post the word "fact" like you care about facts. @Patel put you on the spot about your simple interpretation of that word. Hakuna kitu eti analysis: You are all about payukaring first your emotions, never about objective analysis... and where it matters you retreat into tribal cocoon (as evidence CS Bore, Mutukufu Lies). Now the FACT is Russia invasion of Ukraine WHERE Kyiv was their target started Feb 24th last year - Not 22 Feb fake high IQ idiot.

Now you can talk when your low IQ cowardly self was hidding yesterday until I announced it was time to come out.

Low IQ person attack facts - the facts are documented in this thread - the civil war (??) question mark is very clearly - that part of me was skeptical but the drama was truly riveting.

Let see how it goes from here. The battle in Ukraine just got more tougher for Russia.

Putin

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2023, 12:20:18 PM »

Putin

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2023, 12:36:07 PM »
Misrepresentation. You are not stubborn, you are just plain silly. Look for the right words. A person who is stubborn does not change direction like the wind. They remain steadfast in their belief. I HAVE REMAINED STEADFAST that Ukraine will overcome the Russian  threat. In this Ukraine theater that is all I have claimed to be right about. So what are you bandikering me about this "right" thing? I said from DAY 1 Feb 24th, that Ukraine will fight for survival of nationhood and have stuck to that ever since. You thought that as a smaller country they would be overun in days. But you forget that in love & war, all is fair! In fact you said infamously that "Putin would have lunch in Kiev". Shame. NOWAY LIKE A 24-HR CLOCK IS RIGHT FOR ONCE
" ... Stop wetdreaming" perhaps then you may analyse objectively.

You went ballistic running long threads sole contributor, trying to take credit for analysis that never was and I had to pull out the archive, to remind members that others predicted Putin blunder long before you - Punda, did.

Kumbe Kumbe - I am such a giant - you're looking for the minutest of facts to stay afloat. Grow up kid.

Yesterday you were all over the map claiming you were right :) today you're silent.

Facts changes all the time. They are stubborn - yes - that is why I am stubborn too. But when presented with new facts - I change very fast.

As soon as it was clear Putin had won yesterday - I declared it so. You disappeared - and Nowayaha appeared.

Now you have appeared and trained your guns on me.

Putin

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2023, 02:15:03 PM »
LOW IQers engaging in the most base arguments. Let that house sleep.

It all quiet today in Russian.

Maybe they are waiting for Putin to emerge from the banker

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2023, 04:22:48 PM »

Putin was a banker? Know any bank he worked in or used 'to emerge from'?

LOW IQers, huh?
So I guess that makes you a HIGH IQer? .... Who does not know the definition of the word "stubborn"?

Oxford definition
stubborn

adjective
having or showing dogged determination not to change position on something, especially in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so.
"a stubborn refusal to learn from experience"
Fool, you are actually  the exact opposite of this definition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2023, 06:13:12 PM »
Kumbe kumbe - on his element - with nitpicking and small mindness. Very LOW IQ.

LOW IQers, huh?
So I guess that makes you a HIGH IQer? .... Who does not know the definition of the word "stubborn"?

Oxford definition
stubborn

adjective
having or showing dogged determination not to change position on something, especially in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2023, 06:23:30 PM »
It is in his element not on his element.  If you are going to use English phrases, then use them correctly. You sound illiterate. I would advise you to try Swahili but what we have seen of your spelling, even of basic words is awful to say the least.
Kumbe kumbe - on his element - with nitpicking and small mindness. Very LOW IQ.

LOW IQers, huh?

Oxford definition
stubborn

adjective

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2023, 06:51:16 PM »
Kumbe Kumbe - you're wasting your time with your low intensity warfare with me - and your silly jibes. Get over it. We are here for substance. Jinga. You should not be here - and that I have told you from day one. You rarely contribute anything of worth.
It is in his element not on his element.  If you are going to use English phrases, then use them correctly. You sound illiterate. I would advise you to try Swahili but what we have seen of your spelling, even of basic words is awful to say the least.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2023, 07:10:56 PM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2023, 08:18:36 PM »
Yeah I think events of yesterday were crazy and nobody knows what to make of it..even Putin himself.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2023, 09:37:53 AM »
Prigozhin signed his death certificate. Putin cannot forgive him. Putin has to punish Prigozhin for humiliating him. The Russinas only respect brutal leaders and a dictator like Putin cannot let this go, otherwise he will loose his authority.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2023, 10:22:18 AM »
Yeah Putin has previously said he can forgive everything except betrayal. The end of Wagner is here. They will be dismantled. There are things you dont go back. Once you've crossed the rubicon river - there is no turning back. Progzin is likely dead by now. He has been MIA since then.
Prigozhin signed his death certificate. Putin cannot forgive him. Putin has to punish Prigozhin for humiliating him. The Russinas only respect brutal leaders and a dictator like Putin cannot let this go, otherwise he will loose his authority.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2023, 07:31:35 PM »

Theycan kill him but they cant get rid of the lawlessness in Russia. Disillusioned Russians are all over. Most Russians dont want war but they have no say.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2023, 08:18:08 PM »
Look like Wagner have been give a forest in Belarus btw Minsky and Kiev - maybe as diversionary tactic to KIEV - I dont see how Progzin will survive though.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2023, 08:35:48 PM »
?s=20

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2023, 08:09:52 PM »
Interesting thread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2023, 09:09:20 PM »
Look like Wagner have been give a forest in Belarus btw Minsky and Kiev - maybe as diversionary tactic to KIEV - I dont see how Progzin will survive though.
Yes he was dead man walking..fool would have been hero if he died in Moscow trying to overthrow

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2023, 02:53:31 PM »
What is this? Ukraine is acting like Somali, Libya, Syria or DRC where there are no body counts.
For how long?

Ukraine gives no official toll of its war dead - the Ukrainian armed forces have reiterated that their war casualty numbers are a state secret - but Margo knows the losses are huge.

The figures remain classified. But US officials, quoted by the New York Times, recently put the number at 70,000 dead and as many as 120,000 injured. It is a staggering figure, from an armed forces estimated at only half a million strong. The UN has recorded 9,177 civilian deaths to date.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66581217
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution