Author Topic: Russia civil war?  (Read 22674 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Russia civil war?
« Reply #80 on: June 24, 2023, 06:01:26 PM »
Moscow he we enter
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2023, 06:13:28 PM »
Surely they put trucks on the roads - Wagners smashes them without ceremony
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2023, 06:24:45 PM »
Look like its a walk over
?s=20

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2023, 07:44:46 PM »
I guess this is a win for Ukraine and NATO to have 6000 nukes war heads under pompous Prigozin and Wagner group. Interesting chess game. My last.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2023, 08:13:58 PM »
First troops enter Moscow
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2023, 08:45:21 PM »
Look like its ended. Putin has managed to survive or he was in charge. Nowayah you can emerge from the sidelines.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2023, 09:04:51 PM »
RV Ive been consistent and I still stick to my hypothesis . This is a longterm war akin to the Swedish war , Turkish war etc.
I said here you are getting too exited for nothing .But I guess its satisfies your ego with Ukrainia. Counter offensive gone really wrong.
I think you people need to learn the Russians thinking .   

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2023, 09:14:11 PM »
Sound Byzantine. Again, we have no hurry in Africa. We shall be here to see who will prevail. Definitely the drama wont help Russia in Ukraine.
RV Ive been consistent and I still stick to my hypothesis . This is a longterm war akin to the Swedish war , Turkish war etc.
I said here you are getting too exited for nothing .But I guess its satisfies your ego with Ukrainia. Counter offensive gone really wrong.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2023, 09:33:44 PM »
Look like its ended. Putin has managed to survive or he was in charge. Nowayah you can emerge from the sidelines.

Just as I was getting ready to make a run for popcorn.  So what's Noway's shitty hot take on this one?  3D chess strategy*SMDH*?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2023, 09:39:36 PM »
Sound Byzantine. Again, we have no hurry in Africa. We shall be here to see who will prevail. Definitely the drama wont help Russia in Ukraine.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2023, 12:59:26 AM »
Results of high IQ can now be seen

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2023, 07:08:54 AM »
Putin
High IQ is accepting facts as they are.. you don't see me becoming so emotional like Nowayhaha or Patel..this is not my war.We analyse events as they are.Now we shall see how this will pan out and the gameplay here.I don't know how this helps Putin in Ukraine. Its bizarre.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2023, 08:05:09 AM »
Putin
High IQ is accepting facts as they are.. you don't see me becoming so emotional like Nowayhaha or Patel..this is not my war.We analyse events as they are.Now we shall see how this will pan out and the gameplay here.I don't know how this helps Putin in Ukraine. Its bizarre.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2023, 08:11:17 AM »
So we shall not have commented on the unfolding scenario and waited for the end.You are sick with patel.We follow the events as they happen accepting facts as they happen. Something like momentous day of yesterday has not happenedto Putin. My high iq and punditry doesnt need validation.

Some like you who get almost emotionally violent as we documented the epic match of Wagner to the outskirts of moscow doesnt even deserve to talking now. It combination of very LOW IQ and cowardice - when you cant accept events unfolding before your own eyes.

We followed the events (facts) as they happened - and once Putin had crushed or negotiated his way out - it was over. Now we accepted Putin has survived.

Now we wait to see the impact of yesterday in Russia and Ukraine. Definitely the strongman image of Putin and Russia army has been shattered. He had to negotiate his away from imminent attack on Moscow with absent army.

Putin

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2023, 08:27:02 AM »
Unless Putin has some brilliant plan out of his sleeves - he still the ultimate loser in the episode yesterday.
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2023, 09:01:01 AM »
Early June - one hour long interview with Progzin - show just how fcked up Russia assault in Ukraine is - and the disaster coming Putin way

?s=20

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2023, 09:41:04 AM »
Mr High IQ , you would know the following.
Wagner is a force of 20 K and majority are untrained Convicts
Supplies from Wagner come from Russians MOD hence it wouldnt take time before they had shortages of supplies
Prigozin has been on record announcing that his issues were with Military Chiefs and not Putin.
It would have been foolish and naive for Putin to attack Wagner as they are needed in the front and also could have affected the morale of the other soldiers in battle front.
The convoy of 20 vehicles moving to Moscow could not have been able to mount any form of action in Moscow.
Majority of Russians a population of around 150 Million are Pro Russia and Pro Putin . Easily they can be mobilized to resist any change of guard .
Prigozin has family in St Peters where Putin comes from . It only took minutes to raid his offices .
Another thing Prigozin has been in contact with Ukraine and NATO if his intention was a coup then be would have asked for their assistance . 2 tanks cant help in Coup .

So we shall not have commented on the unfolding scenario and waited for the end.You are sick with patel.We follow the events as they happen accepting facts as they happen. Something like momentous day of yesterday has not happenedto Putin. My high iq and punditry doesnt need validation.

Some like you who get almost emotionally violent as we documented the epic match of Wagner to the outskirts of moscow doesnt even deserve to talking now. It combination of very LOW IQ and cowardice - when you cant accept events unfolding before your own eyes.

We followed the events (facts) as they happened - and once Putin had crushed or negotiated his way out - it was over. Now we accepted Putin has survived.

Now we wait to see the impact of yesterday in Russia and Ukraine. Definitely the strongman image of Putin and Russia army has been shattered. He had to negotiate his away from imminent attack on Moscow with absent army.

Putin

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2023, 10:26:16 AM »
Now you can talk when your low IQ cowardly self was hidding yesterday until I announced it was time to come out.
Like I said always it easy to analyse things post-facto.
Some of us stick our neck out there to analyse things as they happen.
You were almost violent against me documenting the events as they unfolded.

Low IQ person attack facts - the facts are documented in this thread - the civil war (??) question mark is very clearly - that part of me was skeptical but the drama was truly riveting.

One thing - Putin nosedive continues - 22nd Feb was his biggest mistake.
Putin did great in Syria - and I was impressed then.

Now a daredevil Prigozhin has shattered all that was left by Ukranian.

Let see how it goes from here. The battle in Ukraine just got more tougher for Russia.

Mr High IQ , you would know the following.
Wagner is a force of 20 K and majority are untrained Convicts
Supplies from Wagner come from Russians MOD hence it wouldnt take time before they had shortages of supplies
Prigozin has been on record announcing that his issues were with Military Chiefs and not Putin.
It would have been foolish and naive for Putin to attack Wagner as they are needed in the front and also could have affected the morale of the other soldiers in battle front.
The convoy of 20 vehicles moving to Moscow could not have been able to mount any form of action in Moscow.
Majority of Russians a population of around 150 Million are Pro Russia and Pro Putin . Easily they can be mobilized to resist any change of guard .
Prigozin has family in St Peters where Putin comes from . It only took minutes to raid his offices .
Another thing Prigozin has been in contact with Ukraine and NATO if his intention was a coup then be would have asked for their assistance . 2 tanks cant help in Coup .

Putin

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2023, 11:28:06 AM »
Bump