Author Topic: Ruto already a global thought leader  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Ruto already a global thought leader
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2023, 01:47:57 AM »
You need mental health checkup regularly. This bipolar not good for you. One minute you're Ruto advisor :) - one minute you're bitter.

To repeat 1K times - I foresaw Ruto greatness in 2001 - and I have foreseen him rising to global leadership long time ago. Unless you have LOW IQ - someone like me can tell a exceptional leader when I see one - Ruto is exceptionally talented. I dont think we have seen someone with such complete set of talents in Kenya - brilliant thinker, great orator, great strategist, great tactician, great propagandist, the most hardworking person and ever hungry & ambitious for success - a go-getter who doesnt accept defeat.

Because I foresee things - I am foreseeing Ruto staying beyond 10 term limit - as kenyans will unanimously decide to keep such a brilliant man for long.

I dont need to be near Ruto to predict things. I have never been anywhere close to him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2023, 01:52:31 AM »
Ruto cannot listen to an idiot like you. He doesnt suffer fools gladly. You only switched from SDP to KANU to support Uhuru in 2002. 2027 is non-event. Hakuna kitu iko hapo. Ruto will not have a competitor.

You actually think politics that Ruto plays ni RAHISI HIVYO. First if Ruto will be unpopular - trust me opposition will splintered, bought and name it. Ruto will have all 7 IEBC commissioners.

Raila who is remaining threat is going to soon make a deal with Ruto because he knows it over. Ruto will invest in Luhya-Luo as counterbalance against the unreliable Mt kenya.

Ruto is great political strategist and tactician - even if economy was to tank - Ruto will WIN!

Ruto is done with Kenya - he is now looking to become President of Africa - and he is almost there.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2023, 01:56:45 AM »
Yes, he is the smartest and most eloquent President in the globe. Read comments on youtube from non Kenyans. From Britain to Congo, Malysia, to China, everyone one wish Dr Ruto was their President.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2023, 01:59:39 AM »
Yes I was thinking he would respect African leaders hierchary - bid his time - listen to old Kagames/Musevenis- but he has decided - kama mbaya ni mbaya - and he is going to speak his mind - and show the world his capacity.

Look risk - because other african leaders will initially become jealous and hateful - but eventually they will come to accept that Ruto is just brilliant.

Already Sudan and DRC are complaining - because Ruto is telling them truth.

Yes, he is the smartest and most eloquent President in the globe. Read comments on youtube from non Kenyans. From Britain to Congo, Malysia, to China, everyone one wish Dr Ruto was their President.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2023, 07:23:52 AM »
I think Ruto is campaigning for WEF/BIS CBDC shitcoins not backed by reality. Digitizing currencies do not solve current financial quagmire.

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2023, 07:30:55 PM »
Kagame and museveni will never be taken seriously as long as they maintain those dictatorships.  Kagame has gotten away with a lot because the west is still suffering from genocide guilt and most of the speeches he gives in the west concern him having to defend his human rights record and things like assassinations and kidnappings of people like Rusesababinga (hotel rwanda manager) and imprisoning dissidents, etc. etc.

Add in Museveni and his anti-homosexual stances lately and he is coming under fire.

Who else is left in the English speaking world? Tinubu? He has advanced dementia. If you heard tinubu speak, would you take  nigeria seriously?

So, Ruto is the only one left standing in Africa and all kenyans should be proud that they finally have a president that can articulate issues clearly because when ruto leaves kenya, he represents the entire country and anyone looking to do anything in kenya..whether its' visiting, investing, etc....will look at him and make a determination about whether it's a country to be taken seriously or not (because as president, he is the face of the country)

I personally am very happy that he is making these speeches on the global stage.  I can see he has lost weight and he is not walking around with a pot belly like so many politicians in kenya. He doesn't have red drunk eye's like uhuru kenyatta and he is wearing good quality suits. You must look presentable.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2023, 09:07:24 PM »
This is the guy to watch in Africa, very impressive and not yelling speeches written by Dr Mutua.. ?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA… ?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2023, 07:27:26 PM »
The battle for great president in Africa today is between  Hichilema and Ruto. Hichilema had a couple of years head start but Ruto has  edge due to kenya economy and global position. Whoever turns around their respective economy will be the new Africa leader.  Ruto on cusp of Greatness. We are witnessing history.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2023, 08:17:44 PM »
Hilchema is a kibaki - good in economics - terrible in politics. Ruto is politician.
The battle for great president in Africa today is between  Hichilema and Ruto. Hichilema had a couple of years head start but Ruto has  edge due to kenya economy and global position. Whoever turns around their respective economy will be the new Africa leader.  Ruto on cusp of Greatness. We are witnessing history.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2023, 09:27:36 PM »
Magufuli remain the only top true leader in recent post independence Africa.

Going to pitch mzungu money while we have our resources locally held hostage and trapped by colonial structures (e.g.foreign owned African minerals, chinese contracts, white highlands, game reserves, northern rangelands etc) is somewhat disingenuous.

Ruto actually flip flop. He had said African leaders should not be summoned by some one individual in Europe.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2023, 07:39:12 AM »
"The Great Reset Is What Globalists Want... But The Great Reject Is What They'll Get"

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/great-reset-what-globalists-want-great-reject-what-theyll-get