Author Topic: It's Like I Singlehandedly Voted For William Ruto  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
It's Like I Singlehandedly Voted For William Ruto
« on: June 15, 2023, 10:39:52 AM »
Much as this will pain any Azimio supporter but I have to say it: Ruto is the best thing that happened to Kenya. A lot of the prophesies I & other gifted modern day saints made are being fulfilled.

For me he's achieving one major score: Making Kenyans realize a vote isn't a food stamp given to an Akata to exchange for crack.

Already he has exposed Kikuyus & rendered them more useless than The Orma of Tana Delta. Their gerrymandered vote has become a curse. It's their cyber votes - which I kept preaching about that returned to puncture Uhuru Kenyatta's ego. And now he owns them. That means Ruto will APPOINT the Governor, Senator & Woman's Rep of Most Mount Kenya / Gema counties for as long as he controls those fake votes created by Kibaki who handed them to Uhuru. Yes it was a buffer to be used to frustrate Mjaluo. But now will be used to screw any MPs, MCAs or other "elected" person in Central who pretends to be smart.

You can open the servers a million times; the numbers will add up. That's the genius of it. It starts at Registration. That's when fools are busy screwing malaya & getting drunk.

I'm sincerely hoping it will go all the way to its logical conclusion.

In Chile, South Korea & Argentina, the middle class and above desirous of affluence became willing infidels in the corruption of the military & CIA. But as time went by they realized that dictatorship has a Use-By Date beyond which whatever gains are lost. That's the same realization that Taiwan reached.  The only way remaining for Kenya to embrace democracy is to allow her to first taste the worst of dictatorship.

Who said a dictator dresses in military camouflage? He simply undermines institutions that democracy depends opon shifting them to bend to his will. Ruto started with The Judiciary. He's now gone for Parliament. He need not bother the Military as he will let them wallow in their corruption, alcoholism & mass lechery - which they are known for.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: It's Like I Singlehandedly Voted For William Ruto
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2023, 11:29:24 AM »
1) Accusation is baseless - because register has been cleaned and dumped twice now or thrice.
2) We now use biometrics - last election 99.9% were biometric identified - this may explain though low voter turnout?
3) Mt kenya based on their maturing population - has more adults than kids - this will reflect in more registered voters than similarly sized areas - you'll see the same if you check data on schools etc.

4) Omollo as always spreading his half-baked theories and nonsense.

Finally Ruto definitely intends to defend his hard won Mt kenya turf - and he will do that be delivering his promises - and for mt kenya - they are definitely hoping for return to power after 10yrs - so they want to be on right side for succession in 2032 - where Kalenjin nation will return the baton. Anything else will likely see them out of power for longer period.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2023, 12:25:02 PM »
One point to sum it up . Just like Uhuru before him Ruto seems to think he can get away with anything because he has Executive , Legislature and now Judiciary after bribing them .
Once Uhuru got ODM through handshake and thus Legislature he went Bezerk , The Judiciary saved us until the election when Kenyans got the opportunity to punish Him and his candidate Raika.
Heck GEMA and RV made Uhuru President and once he got the handshake he backstabbed them . Thats why 2022 was a revenge vote against Uhuru in his backyard.
Now Ruto rather than waiting for second term and do an Uhuru by backstabbing Kenyans he straight away went for it . Malipo ni hapa hapa duniani ask Uhuru come 2027 he will now know what rambad him .
Worse he seems to be having even the judiciary thats a recipe for Chaos .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2023, 02:20:08 PM »
How has Ruto backstabbed Kenyans? He is cleaning Uhuru mess mapema haraka. Smart politician uses the honey money to do painful reforms. Nigeria Tinubu is giving Nigeria heavy does of medicine.

Come 2022 - taxes will reduced - and people will be happy.

If you supported Ruto - without reading manifesto or understanding the hole kenya was - then you should have been in Azimio.

One point to sum it up . Just like Uhuru before him Ruto seems to think he can get away with anything because he has Executive , Legislature and now Judiciary after bribing them .
Once Uhuru got ODM through handshake and thus Legislature he went Bezerk , The Judiciary saved us until the election when Kenyans got the opportunity to punish Him and his candidate Raika.
Heck GEMA and RV made Uhuru President and once he got the handshake he backstabbed them . Thats why 2022 was a revenge vote against Uhuru in his backyard.
Now Ruto rather than waiting for second term and do an Uhuru by backstabbing Kenyans he straight away went for it . Malipo ni hapa hapa duniani ask Uhuru come 2027 he will now know what rambad him .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2023, 02:28:02 PM »
I participated in coming up in KK  Manifesto .  I know what Im saying .

How has Ruto backstabbed Kenyans? He is cleaning Uhuru mess mapema haraka. Smart politician uses the honey money to do painful reforms. Nigeria Tinubu is giving Nigeria heavy does of medicine.

Come 2022 - taxes will reduced - and people will be happy.

If you supported Ruto - without reading manifesto or understanding the hole kenya was - then you should have been in Azimio.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2023, 02:49:59 PM »
You know nothing. Youre just dying from the fact that some Kalenjin are closer to Ruto than the usual kikuyus. 2027 Ruto win will be by bigger margins.

Ruto has done extremely well in a very difficult enviroment.

It sickening to hear morons like you just complain

I participated in coming up in KK  Manifesto .  I know what Im saying .

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2023, 04:59:38 PM »
Sad day for the country. We need a referendum to abolish parliament. It serves no purpose.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2023, 07:19:03 PM »
?t=taJLMdKjvV2hqhIOp1TYgQ&s=19
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2023, 07:19:46 PM »
?t=wYJYPyyLVgAxvctTk8TykQ&s=19

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2023, 07:36:25 PM »
Mapema ndio mzuri. The pain will continue until 2025.
?t=taJLMdKjvV2hqhIOp1TYgQ&s=19

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2023, 08:36:22 PM »
Trust is like Virginity once you lose it, it's gone. Talked to a friend in hospitality business with over 100 employees and he is like this housing issue will force him to layoff some workers. How do you pay house allowance and at the same time buy a house for your employees???  That's tough. Expect to see more layoffs.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2023, 09:09:07 PM »
This was removed. Employers no long pay. It was also reduced from 3% to 1.5%. And it now a tax to the employees.

Kenyans will come around once the results of Ruto transformative agenda start bearing fruits.

Most people know Uhuru left an limping economy and Ruto is not a miracle worker.

Trust is like Virginity once you lose it, it's gone. Talked to a friend in hospitality business with over 100 employees and he is like this housing issue will force him to layoff some workers. How do you pay house allowance and at the same time buy a house for your employees???  That's tough. Expect to see more layoffs.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2023, 09:52:33 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2023, 09:59:14 PM »
You've said that since 2005 :) and you have remained in slums of boston as Ruto has every year moved. Now he is gunning to be Africa president - global leader.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2023, 12:32:53 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2023, 12:51:13 AM »
Ruto is in great health - it my prayer we shall remove term limits - so he can rule us for 20 or 30yrs. Inshallah.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2023, 03:09:11 AM »
Maybe kalenjins can secede and make him king for 30yrs then elect Sakaja, the guy who paints black over sewerage and calls it progress. The rest of the country is looking for someone who can visualize bigger aspirations and visions. You can have them both in Kalenjinistan, a backward dystopia of goatfuckers.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2023, 09:26:56 AM »
Noway is sober in his analysis of Ruto, Ruto is trying to run everything and that's the genesis of his failure,while its good to be on top of everything you have to run to delegate duties and trust others, however with the kind of cabinet Ruto has he can't achieve many things,Kibaki had a rock solid cabinet that made him achieve alot Uhuru with his ulevi and aloofness also had strong cabinets Rutos one is the weakest and thus his weak link in achieving his manifesto, Ruto is counting on politician to achieve his economic development,sorry doesn't work that way , politicians are only good to support you make laws and that but to run the government and acheive results that work for cabinet , simple just like a football team you all have to work in tandem, at the moment only 3 or 4 CS seems to know what to do and still they are all achieving less than 50%

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2023, 09:38:04 AM »
You've said that since 2005 :) and you have remained in slums of boston as Ruto has every year moved. Now he is gunning to be Africa president - global leader.
Ruto wont manage to go past Kenya, already Sudan has rejected him to meditate in IGAD, Ruto unfortunately is very rush,he hosted the rebel RSF delegate in state house this angering sudanese government because that taking side, I don't knwo why Ruto is that weak in figuring international relationship, everyone else including US is playing neutral in sudan, The government is more likely to win there. RSF is massacring blacks in darfur,they even killed a governor and Ruto somehow is in the dark. In short Ruto hasn't gained traction.

https://sudantribune.com/article274476/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/15/sudan-paramilitary-forces-blamed-assassination-khamis-abdallah-abbakar-government-official

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2023, 09:38:55 AM »
You already seceded to Boston slums. Kenya will decide on it's fate. If Ruto achieve great transformation - then kenyans will will decide. Sakaja is doing very well in Nairobi too.

Maybe kalenjins can secede and make him king for 30yrs then elect Sakaja, the guy who paints black over sewerage and calls it progress. The rest of the country is looking for someone who can visualize bigger aspirations and visions. You can have them both in Kalenjinistan, a backward dystopia of goatfuckers.