Author Topic: Fired Health PS - It was not me in charge of KEMSA  (Read 657 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Fired Health PS - It was not me in charge of KEMSA
« on: June 06, 2023, 01:23:51 PM »
All fingers point at Ruto's fellow village mate. The lady was not in charge of KEMSA even according to the MoH list of duties. Ruto did not just have the guts to fire the man from his backyard and instead looked for a scapegoat.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/it-wasn-t-me-ex-ps-josephine-mburu-says-kemsa-bungled-sh3-7bn-tender-under-peter-tum-4259898

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Fired Health PS - It was not me in charge of KEMSA
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 03:14:27 PM »
How convenient

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 04:33:07 PM »
She full of BS.She was not PS in charge of KEMSA
but wrote a letter altering procurement rules against advice of global fund.Huyu should be taken to Kangata women prison
 https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/national/article/2001474556/how-former-health-ps-josephine-mburu-learnt-she-was-fired

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2023, 09:34:31 AM »
Former KEMSA CEO Terry Ramadhan and KEMSA Board Chairman Daniel Rono also throw PS Tum under the bus.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/health-cs-nakhumicha-ps-tum-were-part-of-kemsa-scandal-fired-executives-now-say-4260446

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2023, 11:19:15 AM »
Tum is innocent. This ps mburu changed mosquito net specifications contrary to treasury n global fund recommendations. She says malaria was under her. She tried to influence the tendering that was already at advanced stage by introducing new requirements. Now she is trying to play politics.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2023, 02:54:59 PM »
Exactly Moi 2.0
My people know how to steal, and they do it stealthily.
Every industry will be run down in ten years.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2023, 03:30:46 PM »
Mjinga ya Kiambu - Moi was bad but fellow Kikuyu president were great - ubwa
Exactly Moi 2.0
My people know how to steal, and they do it stealthily.
Every industry will be run down in ten years.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2023, 03:32:08 PM »
He is up against 3 people he worked with closely. even his cousin residing in SH felt it was time to shift him to another ministry with less cashflow. Tells it all.

Tum is innocent. This ps mburu changed mosquito net specifications contrary to treasury n global fund recommendations. She says malaria was under her. She tried to influence the tendering that was already at advanced stage by introducing new requirements. Now she is trying to play politics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2023, 03:37:11 PM »
Truth is not popularity contest.

He definitely should have done better than allow Mburu to insert herself into KEMSA and alter requirements.

At core of this 3.7B tender for mosquito net at KEMSA funded by Global Fund is Mburu.

She is the one plus CEO who are culpable - for changing requirements - which led to trouble with Global Fund.

If Tum was guilty of anything -  let us know.

He is up against 3 people he worked with closely. even his cousin residing in SH felt it was time to shift him to another ministry with less cashflow. Tells it all.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2023, 03:39:30 PM »

You cant beat Kalenjins in stealing. They are extremely good, and they destroy everything in the way. Look at KFA, KCC. Man that's how my dad paid for my schooling.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2023, 03:45:23 PM »
Rich coming from a kikuyu. How many kalenjin are in kenya prison for stealing. Very few compared to your people who steal everything including in your own village.
You cant beat Kalenjins in stealing. They are extremely good, and they destroy everything in the way. Look at KFA, KCC. Man that's how my dad paid for my schooling.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2023, 04:32:47 PM »
Hasla sent wrong signal that he is rewarding unprofessionalism, so Mburu is right to ask for explanations. This and the withdrawal of Harrison for PS seems to indicate this is the Angloleasing moment for the Hasla's ship. The ship is starting to leak.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2023, 04:45:27 PM »
Nope, Ruto proved decisive when it comes to scandals; even if it had not matured; entire KEMSA board and management are home. The PS if she feels very innocent - let her go to employment court.

of course she knows she guilty of interfering with process that led to Global Fund decising to do procurement themselves.

Global fund had insisted on certain type of Mosquito Net - she went ahead to change to something else.

Hasla sent wrong signal that he is rewarding unprofessionalism, so Mburu is right to ask for explanations. This and the withdrawal of Harrison for PS seems to indicate this is the Angloleasing moment for the Hasla's ship. The ship is starting to leak.