Author Topic: Kenya Kwanza MP calls Ruto/Gachagua dead snake.  (Read 603 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Kenya Kwanza MP calls Ruto/Gachagua dead snake.
« on: June 06, 2023, 06:15:06 AM »
?s=20

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Re: Kenya Kwanza MP calls Ruto/Gachagua dead snake.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 06:16:01 AM »
?s=20

Another one

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 09:27:11 AM »
As predicted the first group to desert Ruto will be Luhya . GEMA even if there is some undercurrents they will go full revolt if they realise they are not being heard .

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 09:34:32 AM »
As of now, Musalia is a lonely man in Western. Ruto has lost ground considerably. Even those who sat on the fence have seen the light. This regime is a pure Kalejin regime. The regime will only be measured with results since all propaganda will not work anymore.

As predicted the first group to desert Ruto will be Luhya . GEMA even if there is some undercurrents they will go full revolt if they realise they are not being heard .

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 09:56:46 AM »
The amount of abuse I have to undergo daily from jubilee and others that voted baba is too much, everyday am stopped 3 or 4 times to be told mlipigia Ruto Kura sasa oneni. I have to literally hide maybe I will vacate Isiolo as i might be lynched :)
I can say for certain come 27 most of GEMA Mps will be voted out lets say 95% if they vote for finance bill. Its just that bad and all the anger coming from Ruto failing to lower unga ya ugali,thats where i knew the rain has started beating us.

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2023, 11:05:10 AM »
It started with Bonny Khalalwe in a Kakamega funeral. He was heckled off the podium after trying to sell the Finance Bill to mourners. Folks told him to relocate to Sigoi. Its that bad but like the proverbial ostrich, Ruto and his ilk have refused to remove their heads off the sand...leaving their ass at mercy of the scorching heat. Ruto is one a term president. Take it from me.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2023, 12:14:48 PM »
Hasla failed in delivering quick wins such as State Capture Commission and scrapping of CBC. These required no big money and would have debriefed Hasoras and shut up the dynasty enablers. The opaque Housing Fund has energised the anti-Hasora troops as unga prices continue to shoot up.

You have no comeback in such a scenario given most dynasty enablers are well to do and salaried. Worse as most hasoras are not liquid given shutting down economy.

It is too early to say whether this will have a bearing on 2027 but crowds will be very hostile to the elected leaders.

The amount of abuse I have to undergo daily from jubilee and others that voted baba is too much, everyday am stopped 3 or 4 times to be told mlipigia Ruto Kura sasa oneni. I have to literally hide maybe I will vacate Isiolo as i might be lynched :)
I can say for certain come 27 most of GEMA Mps will be voted out lets say 95% if they vote for finance bill. Its just that bad and all the anger coming from Ruto failing to lower unga ya ugali,thats where i knew the rain has started beating us.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution