Author Topic: Nigerian Mwale - Tingo  (Read 565 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Nigerian Mwale - Tingo
« on: June 07, 2023, 04:02:31 PM »

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Nigerian Mwale - Tingo
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2023, 10:52:23 PM »
We made money from TIO stock, and still making it. Shorted 20K shares and covered at .99 before folks figured what was happening then used profits and now we are above 1.48 long as we wait After hours pump. TIO is a great stock. I have been trading up and down for months until racist hindenburg came with a hit Job. Good thing with trading is you can make money on positive and negative news as long as you know how to react quick!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2023, 11:19:39 PM »
We made money from TIO stock, and still making it. Shorted 20K shares and covered at .99 before folks figured what was happening then used profits and now we are above 1.48 long as we wait After hours pump. TIO is a great stock. I have been trading up and down for months until racist hindenburg came with a hit Job. Good thing with trading is you can make money on positive and negative news as long as you know how to react quick!
What happen if SEC or what name was to suspend the stock?

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 12:33:55 AM »
They suspend every day on volatilty or other reasons, but Nasdaq, or NYSE give codes, so you know when it resumes. Suspended MEOA weeks ago and still frozen after I had made 14K profit. There is a lot of corruption but SEC tend to catch them especially Hong Kong Chinese stock that moves from 5-50 in a day. TOP was another that went 4-288 and was shut down for a month, sinking people profit and capital!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2023, 01:57:54 PM »
But RVHH Tingo is a con, even you can see through all their lies.

It is dead dead and I believe the Naija promotor is busy looking for which is the best route to exit America before he is caught and charged with fraud and deception like that Elizabeth Holmes con/fraudster.

One cannot imagine how someone could conjure such blatant lies!

They suspend every day on volatilty or other reasons, but Nasdaq, or NYSE give codes, so you know when it resumes. Suspended MEOA weeks ago and still frozen after I had made 14K profit. There is a lot of corruption but SEC tend to catch them especially Hong Kong Chinese stock that moves from 5-50 in a day. TOP was another that went 4-288 and was shut down for a month, sinking people profit and capital!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2023, 08:26:46 PM »
But RVHH Tingo is a con, even you can see through all their lies.

It is dead dead and I believe the Naija promotor is busy looking for which is the best route to exit America before he is caught and charged with fraud and deception like that Elizabeth Holmes con/fraudster.

One cannot imagine how someone could conjure such blatant lies!

In trading and investing in general, you don't go by such. Artificial intelligences gives you data and signals to go long or short. At the moment, TIO is 20-30% buy and around AI score of 4 meaning the price is stagnant and to hold for few hours. As soon as numbers change, you make informed financial decision. I have seen stock with massive bad news, or good news, but stock moves in different directions. There are over 1000 indicators that Artificial intelligence can tract better than human. Few days ago, after the news, insiders bought TIO big time, and yes, according to AI, that is signal to buy and hold. Following big money with superior AI technology is always a win in few days to weeks. Hindenburg hit jobs tend to wear off quick!

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2023, 01:32:54 AM »
Fine, I understand that you are a smart trader (using AI :D), but even smart trading tells you that this is a con job.

Were you stuck with Theranos even when the reality showed that it was a scam?

AI will continue to show you that Tingo is a hold or that it is time to buy or dump the stock but the reality is that Tingo is a con. My Naija friends say they don't know what that is the fella aint even known in Nigerian and the things he touts don't exist.

Tingo is going to be suspended soon enough and the Naija boy is gonna be on the run any moment. It is burst, my friend.

In trading and investing in general, you don't go by such. Artificial intelligences gives you data and signals to go long or short. At the moment, TIO is 20-30% buy and around AI score of 4 meaning the price is stagnant and to hold for few hours. As soon as numbers change, you make informed financial decision. I have seen stock with massive bad news, or good news, but stock moves in different directions. There are over 1000 indicators that Artificial intelligence can tract better than human. Few days ago, after the news, insiders bought TIO big time, and yes, according to AI, that is signal to buy and hold. Following big money with superior AI technology is always a win in few days to weeks. Hindenburg hit jobs tend to wear off quick!

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2023, 03:31:49 AM »
Fine, I understand that you are a smart trader (using AI :D), but even smart trading tells you that this is a con job.

Were you stuck with Theranos even when the reality showed that it was a scam?

AI will continue to show you that Tingo is a hold or that it is time to buy or dump the stock but the reality is that Tingo is a con. My Naija friends say they don't know what that is the fella aint even known in Nigerian and the things he touts don't exist.

Tingo is going to be suspended soon enough and the Naija boy is gonna be on the run any moment. It is burst, my friend.