Author Topic: Veritas Veritas Veritas.  (Read 4390 times)

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
Veritas Veritas Veritas.
« on: September 07, 2014, 09:58:56 PM »
Make it clear and simple. The color scheme on the sports section sucks.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Veritas Veritas Veritas.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 12:49:29 AM »
A link to display only the posts that a member has participated in would also be nice.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 05:05:42 AM »
Got it.

Termy, if you click on member profile it should display their posts? Is that what you mean?

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 03:57:57 PM »
Got it.

Termy, if you click on member profile it should display their posts? Is that what you mean?
No.  If you look at the top you will the links Home, Forum, Help, Search...I am thinking there should be a link like View Your Posts.  This link should give me a listing as if I just clicked on a forum...except it only shows the threads I have participated in.

Why do I care? I had to go hunting through nearly all the threads just to find this particular thread and respond to you.  On the old forum, they had such a link.  It saves a lot of time.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2014, 04:08:43 PM »
Got it.

No.  If you look at the top you will the links Home, Forum, Help, Search...I am thinking there should be a link like View Your Posts.  This link should give me a listing as if I just clicked on a forum...except it only shows the threads I have participated in.

Why do I care? I had to go hunting through nearly all the threads just to find this particular thread and respond to you.  On the old forum, they had such a link.  It saves a lot of time.
Its there, click on profile....summarry...show posts. It lists all posts you have responded to in each and every thread.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 04:14:19 PM »
Got it.

Its there, click on profile....summarry...show posts. It lists all posts you have responded to in each and every thread.
I have seen that one too.  It's an option.  But I am assuming if it's just an Admin setting to have that link sit comfortably at the top and show the posts as if you just selected the forum, but only where your posts are.  Then it should be set.  To maintain the same workflow as at TOOP.

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 04:15:52 PM »
Yes it is under profile. I don't think I can put it on the menu. I need to customise (recode) menus but I've written your request down and will do so perhaps later on.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 04:16:25 PM »
Got it.

I have seen that one too.  It's an option.  But I am assuming if it's just an Admin setting to have that link sit comfortably at the top and show the posts as if you just selected the forum, but only where your posts are.  Then it should be set.  To maintain the same workflow as at TOOP.
Gootcha!!
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi