Forum > Kenya Discussion

Ruto Needs to Work with Omkiya Omtatah

(1/2) > >>

sema:
I listened to Omtatah's speech in Bungoma in front of Ruto and he gave a very well measured and balanced speech about the finance bill.

He said, they are some things that are good and some things that are bad.

For the things that are bad, we need to sit down and talk about them. Don't try to ram them down our throats because then, I will have to go to court to stop you and I don't want to do that.

So, what's ruto's rush? sit down and talk to reasonable men like omtatah and work things out.

They are very few honest and patriotic men in Kenya that want the best for the country. I believe Okiya omtatah is one; Miguna Miguna is another and despite my misgivings about ruto, I do believe he wants kenya to succeed. I don't believe ruto wants to go down as yet another failed african president.

So, ruto needs to work with these men. They are not irrational like Raila.

RV Pundit:
I agree n I know without checking Ruto listening to Omtatah.it has to be intellectual debate....with dignity n honor

Njuri Ncheke:

--- Quote from: sema on June 01, 2023, 09:10:07 PM ---I listened to Omtatah's speech in Bungoma in front of Ruto and he gave a very well measured and balanced speech about the finance bill.

He said, they are some things that are good and some things that are bad.

For the things that are bad, we need to sit down and talk about them. Don't try to ram them down our throats because then, I will have to go to court to stop you and I don't want to do that.

So, what's ruto's rush? sit down and talk to reasonable men like omtatah and work things out.

They are very few honest and patriotic men in Kenya that want the best for the country. I believe Okiya omtatah is one; Miguna Miguna is another and despite my misgivings about ruto, I do believe he wants kenya to succeed. I don't believe ruto wants to go down as yet another failed african president.

So, ruto needs to work with these men. They are not irrational like Raila.

--- End quote ---
Well said Omtata is one of the most genuine kenyan leader we can ever have guy speaks soberly and you can tell he is plain honest. I wish we had even 10 Omtatas Kenya would be very advanced. Ruto absolutely needs to invite him for a face to face talk publicly.

sema:
Looks like Omkiyah has gone to court. Ruto refused to work with him. What is Ruto's rush?

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhfqY1rlpUg

RV Pundit:
He is smart..killing his case prematurely..amelipwa.Ruto won't leave housing levy to chance..huyu he is rushing to court prematurely for a reason.use you brain....play onside.Court will rule offside..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version