Author Topic: Ukraine announces it is ready to launch counteroffensive  (Read 466 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ukraine announces it is ready to launch counteroffensive
« on: May 27, 2023, 08:25:15 PM »

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Ukraine announces it is ready to launch counteroffensive
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2023, 11:28:44 PM »
If there is one thing that I have learnt out of this war is that most Western media are big in fake news to them Ukraine is winning..sounds worst than mongotio goats.. meanwhile Russia installs tactical nukes in Belarus  and near Finland border. Waseme ngwe putin awachilia moja hot hot. Big news German slides into a recession no respite without cheap energy from Russia..

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2023, 08:28:00 AM »
If there is one thing that I have learnt out of this war is that most Western media are big in fake news to them Ukraine is winning..sounds worst than mongotio goats.. meanwhile Russia installs tactical nukes in Belarus  and near Finland border. Waseme ngwe putin awachilia moja hot hot. Big news German slides into a recession no respite without cheap energy from Russia..
The mogotio goat is you. We are being objective. Tunataja kile kiko. Jibu swali, is Russia digging trenches or not? Ama you thinking they are planting flowers? If you have never used Google Maps ask I walk you through some satellite pictures. This is 2023, anybody can access them not just the military.  I would have called you Punda but that word on this forum already is reserved for someone else. Eish!

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2023, 06:21:08 PM »

Sanctions will stop Russia
Javelins will stop Russia
Howitzers will stop Russia
Himars will stop Russia
Tanks (leopards+ Abrams) will stop Russia
Patriot will definitely stop Russia
Counteroffensive will now definitely stop Russia 😂😂

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2023, 06:35:53 PM »

Everyone says the world will rally behind Ukraine and provide weapons, training and all resources necessary in the war effort... absolutely true. Right now in Ukraine the most limited resource is soldiers, a well trained fighting force capable of challenging Russia effectively. Forget about F16'S and all that nonsense, infact even with acquisition of such sophisticated birds it can take up to 3-4 years to train pilots, maintenance crew, airfields etc unless the US will fly them, that is if Russia doesn't knock them off the ground before they take flight in a preemptively strike...which is inevitable
This war is all but lost. Ukraine should seek a peaceful solution and negotiate with Russia. And more importantly never harbor thoughts of ever wanting to join NATO.