Author Topic: .COM blocked?  (Read 2840 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
.COM blocked?
« on: January 03, 2015, 01:52:02 PM »
I have noticed .com playing up over the last few hours.  With complete no access today.  Has it been muzzled?

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
Re: .COM blocked?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 03:28:58 PM »
same problem

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 03:40:44 PM »
admin gave notice of maintenance and possible outages.  So far nobody has contributed to the hosting costs.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 04:03:37 PM »
Ow, gosh I completely forgot about that.  Thanks Omollo.

It is indeed time for TOR, although a much more long term plan would be to start a whole new forum built with security from the ground up.

That maintenance could well be to enable the installation of sniffer's apps anyway.  Yes I am that paranoid.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 05:49:07 PM »
You may be right. The guy puts up a notice that he has run out of cash and need a fresh injection of cash to run things beyond december. We are in january now. Still there is zero contribution despite some pledges amounting to less than USD 50. He doesn't earn any adsense. So what justification does he have to pump in more of his own money?

It is indeed time for TOR, although a much more long term plan would be to start a whole new forum built with security from the ground up.

That maintenance could well be to enable the installation of sniffer's apps anyway.  Yes I am that paranoid.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Logan

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 06:58:50 PM »
It started as WS Ruto's mouthpiece during the campaigns when "The Boss" wanted a mouthpiece...money was not a problem then.

Probably there is currently no need for him to throw money there anymore..

You may be right. The guy puts up a notice that he has run out of cash and need a fresh injection of cash to run things beyond december. We are in january now. Still there is zero contribution despite some pledges amounting to less than USD 50. He doesn't earn any adsense. So what justification does he have to pump in more of his own money?

And Life Goes On..

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 07:11:38 PM »
Logan

If the site runs without income or contribution then we got our answers.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 10:40:26 PM »
Logan

If the site runs without income or contribution then we got our answers.

Omollo,

Whether it's confirmed or not, now is the time to set up a more anonymous site.  I vote for a basic site like what we hat at RCB before logins.

I would sooner fight clones than a challenged and desperate GoK.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 02:04:39 PM »
I just don't understand how one can run a "business" where he has to pump in new capital every year. Iko kitu.