Author Topic: Mad Jarluo prophet claims 6 fools' lives  (Read 10399 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Mad Jarluo prophet claims 6 fools' lives
« on: January 02, 2015, 07:04:12 AM »
Negro is up to no good
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/m/?articleID=2000146505&story_title=six-die-at-prophet-owuor-s-crusade
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Mad Jarluo prophet claims 6 fools' lives
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 04:14:05 PM »
When I mention it, I am attacked.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 05:11:44 PM »
vooke,

Those ones might have had no faith.  I have heard you need faith for these things to work.  Don't hate the player.  Hate the game.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 05:26:50 PM »
Omorlo,
the idea that we should just 'leave them to God' to judge them is why we tolerate so much garbage in the name of Christianity. I wanted to start a blog and expose this charlatan but just about everyone around me was against it. They felt that going against this man of God would earn me curses.

What have you to gain in attacking him? Nothing. You are not a skeptic nor an antitheist. You are not envious seeing you are not a minister of the gospel. Negro is probably your kinsman! Yet people invent all excuses why you should not mention the obvious

Anyway, just do your bit and back it with facts and leave his sheeple to make up their minds
When I mention it, I am attacked.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 05:40:10 PM »
Termie,
The Faith ruse is how these charlatans shift the blame on the hapless victim after reeling them in and swindling them. We have instances where miracles were performed WITHOUT faith. Typical examples include raising the dead and the lame man by the Bethsaida and the other at the Beautiful gate.

There is something off with advertising miracles you can't guarantee. It has zero scriptural basis. Jesus didn't nor did the apostles
I long to see a billboard telling idiots that other idiots died pursuing healing. I will keep dreaming
vooke,

Those ones might have had no faith.  I have heard you need faith for these things to work.  Don't hate the player.  Hate the game.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 06:01:18 PM »
One threatened me successfully. He demonstrated what harm he could do to me. So I had no stomach to be subjected to rumor-mongering and have people keshering to exorcise me from their midst. He wanted money I signed it and went away.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 09:21:22 PM »
Seems like 2015 is the year of prophesies... pastor vooke, what do you have for us in 2015? 8) 8)

http://www.sde.co.ke/thenairobian/article/2000146536/pastor-prohesies-bensouda-will-set-ruto-sang-free-in-2015
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 09:28:28 PM »
I dont know what to make of prophet Awour, but the mere fact that perishoners are dying right there in supposedly 'holy grounds' where healing is supposed to be taking place is disturbing. I think I will place him in the same basket as TB Joshua for now. If he is really a fraud then it would be such a shame because Kenyans are desperate and are searching for God everywhere and someone to give them hope. There was a time when I was growing up when Kenyans used to pray...I think it was during Moi's tenure. I remember going to uhuru park as a kid to watch Reinhard Bonke. The gospel was pure without all these side shows....I wonder what happened to us.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 09:47:23 PM »

Omorlo,
Don't let this BS get to you no matter how convincing it is. Did you see that Okoyu Apostle Mike who paid a hoe to stage a fake miracle threaten Mohamed Ali of Jicho Pevu with disease?
One threatened me successfully. He demonstrated what harm he could do to me. So I had no stomach to be subjected to rumor-mongering and have people keshering to exorcise me from their midst. He wanted money I signed it and went away.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 06:49:31 AM »
mya88,
Let me help you. If you are a pasta and you don't preach/perform;
1. Miracles
2. Prosperity
3. Prophecy
4. New Age-esque feel good gospel
You are most likely to wallow in mediocrity till Jesus comes back for you. The average church goer has little tolerance for sound doctrine. They need motivation and the quickest route to their dreams. They are agnostic Christians who have no time for a God they can't feel, and who won't solve all their needs in a flash. They are lazy and need the pasta to mediate between them and God. They are addicted to 'testimonies'.

Worse of all, they are taught to fear the pasta. There is practically zero difference between the modern pasta and a witch doctor
http://www.gty.org/resources/sermons/TM13-13/are-we-preachers-or-witch-doctors-conrad-mbewe

I dont know what to make of prophet Awour, but the mere fact that perishoners are dying right there in supposedly 'holy grounds' where healing is supposed to be taking place is disturbing. I think I will place him in the same basket as TB Joshua for now. If he is really a fraud then it would be such a shame because Kenyans are desperate and are searching for God everywhere and someone to give them hope. There was a time when I was growing up when Kenyans used to pray...I think it was during Moi's tenure. I remember going to uhuru park as a kid to watch Reinhard Bonke. The gospel was pure without all these side shows....I wonder what happened to us.