Author Topic: Kenya is hopeless..judiciary ceo  (Read 587 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenya is hopeless..judiciary ceo
« on: May 18, 2023, 10:49:33 PM »
?s=19

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
Re: Kenya is hopeless..judiciary ceo
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 10:48:30 AM »
Brian ni mtoto wa sister wake residing hapo karibu na Kasuku, Kileleshwa police station.

The judiciary has always been corrupt. I wonder why we call some of these thugs justice so and so, magistrate, counsel etc instead of just calling them by their names. But this is Kenya. Remember her predecessor Glady's Boss Shollei is now deep state ,woman Rep for Uasin Gishu county and deputy speaker of the national assembly despite having been mentioned in major scandals.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2023, 11:34:52 AM »
Yes kenya is thriving swamp of graft
Brian ni mtoto wa sister wake residing hapo karibu na Kasuku, Kileleshwa police station.

The judiciary has always been corrupt. I wonder why we call some of these thugs justice so and so, magistrate, counsel etc instead of just calling them by their names. But this is Kenya. Remember her predecessor Glady's Boss Shollei is now deep state ,woman Rep for Uasin Gishu county and deputy speaker of the national assembly despite having been mentioned in major scandals.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2023, 01:36:57 PM »

Can you mention Sholleis scandal ?
Her biggest mistake was running to the media when Judiciary politics decided they were going for her head.
Then we advised her to enter politics.
As for Judiciary its need to be tamed JSC is to powerful without any measures to regulate

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2023, 02:55:15 PM »
What I don't understand is why she would go for small monies yet the statue of her office can earn her practise big consulting gigs

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2023, 03:18:36 PM »
Judiciary is the most corrupt institution in Kenya today.I believe in the near future,people who are fed up will hang,execute and shoot dead these judges like they did to napoleon bonaparte two centuries ago..A corrupt judge should be publicly executed,hanged or burnt alive.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2023, 06:13:35 PM »
89 million is nothing.....she must have taken more otherwise, she's stupid. I also keep wondering why kenyans don't hide their money in off shore bank accounts that can't be touched by the GOK.

However, given what you've just said about the economy, how are people supposed to make money? They appears to be no other way to do it in kenya today besides government corruption, wash wash or drugs.