Author Topic: Rvhh was right...Ruto will finish corruption in Kenya civil services  (Read 510 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
?s=19

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
He must be tired of me because that is what I tell him to pursue with passion everytime we have a chance to talk. Killing corruption through Integrity, accountability, and justice for all Kenyans. I'm sure in a year or so, most corrupt civil servants will be jobless.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Very good. He should not speak about corruption but slay it. Kemsa and this are great examples of zero tolerance to graft.
He must be tired of me because that is what I tell him to pursue with passion everytime we have a chance to talk. Killing corruption through Integrity, accountability, and justice for all Kenyans. I'm sure in a year or so, most corrupt civil servants will be jobless.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
I give him the benefit of doubt. Uhuru era cartels are in trouble. We all know Kemsa was uhuru extended family gravey train. Pluto will go after with gusto anything associated with his former boss while looking the other way when he mints new cartels he has a handle on.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma

Offline patel

• Enigma
Uhuru is epitome of corruption. Industrial scale looting, pimping the country to loan sharks while converting kenya military to a mercenary group. Hard to believe the man is still free.

Offline sema

• Enigma
Killing corruption through Integrity, accountability, and justice for all Kenyans. I'm sure in a year or so, most corrupt civil servants will be jobless.

What's his plan to finish the dynasties? civil servants are easy. He can just fire them.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Uhuru is epitome of corruption. Industrial scale looting, pimping the country to loan sharks while converting kenya military to a mercenary group. Hard to believe the man is still free.
Uhuru and Raila will have their day. From 2018-2022 they shelved the DP and went into rampage looting. Wanjigi dossier still to be interogated 5.8 trillion shillings from Treasury not recorded! 
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
The people who think the Hasla govt is an eating spree seem to be in a rude shock.
It is  mindboggling why Hasla would allow corruption - he keeps running all over begging then his people to loot the efforts.

What would the endgame? Be running around with goons like ufool after his term??

Why not just do his work?

Heavy Hitter keep pushing- you are doing great!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution