Author Topic: Mike Sonko: Ruto Needs to Invite the DEA to Kenya  (Read 536 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Mike Sonko: Ruto Needs to Invite the DEA to Kenya
« on: May 18, 2023, 04:03:17 AM »
The thuggery, obnoxiousness and general backwardness of kenyans always shocks me and Iv'e said before that once ruto fixes or solves the mess uhuru left behind, he needs to focus on fixing the total moral degradation of kenya society and he can start that by inviting the US DEA agency to come to kenya and start arresting these slum drug dealers and extraditing them back to kenya.

Sonko, kabogo, joho, mwau, all these drug dealers need to be arrested and extradited so that a message can be sent Do what the colombians dis - say enough is enough and get rid of these drug barons

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Which notable business or company does Mike Sonko have to warrant him the lavish lifestyle. In the video below,Sonko is seen displaying cash in excess of kshs 1B<br><br>Mike Sonko Pastor Ezekiel Richard Ngatia Shakahola Massacre <a href="https://t.co/oDgL2W2WLM">pic.twitter.com/oDgL2W2WLM</a></p>&mdash; Kijana Ya Baba (Parody) (@kijanaYaa) <a href="Invalid Tweet ID?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 15, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Mike Sonko: Ruto Needs to Invite the DEA to Kenya
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 04:13:12 AM »
It doesn't work like that.Sonko has to invite DEA himself by peddling to Americans. I doubt he is a drug dealer..he is wash wash land fraudster

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 11:25:13 AM »
Don't we have gangsters in Kenya anymore to go rob this guy? Where are the likes of Wanugu, Alias Rasta etc. Sonko's money is low hanging fruits for daring thugs.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 02:46:04 PM »
It doesn't work like that.Sonko has to invite DEA himself by peddling to Americans. I doubt he is a drug dealer..he is wash wash land fraudster

He could also just be a bit player.  A guy who is bought and owned by the dealers to keep them in government's good books.  Pablo Escobar's Narcos Netflix series comes to mind.  Man had billions and yet he had hide them in holes in the ground.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 08:11:52 PM »
I doubt he is a drug dealer..he is wash wash land fraudster

Ruto's second term needs to be dedicated to dealing with these people - drug dealers, wash wash guys, alchoholism, drug addicts...etc

2nd term should be dedicated to fixing the moral degradation of kenyan society.

Pablo Escobar's Narcos Netflix series comes to mind.  Man had billions and yet he had hide them in holes in the ground.

But when the colombians decided they'd had enough, escobar ended up dead on a rooftop hideway (thanks to the DEA)

Offline lelewela

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2023, 08:27:44 PM »
Wash wash is rife in Nairobi.
 It is the easiest way to make money, Oscar Sudi was charging millions  apperantly for PS, CAS appointments story from the local pubs is Ruto called him out  to stop conning , RV pundi might  enlighten us on this.
Was shocked yo hear that.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2023, 09:51:40 PM »
Who are these people who get scammed all these dollars? Alcohol seems to be having the better of Sonko and ufool- all puffed up. Must be liver giving in.

These are poster kids of  improper upbringing and childhood. There are some things governorship and presidency cannot fix.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution