Author Topic: Biden 80 announces 2024 bid. In Zamunda, they say Raila 78 is too old.  (Read 645 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Should he be re-elected, Biden will be 86 when he leaves office.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Biden at 80, is more like Raila in 60s. Raila is just gone mentally/motor skills and speech. Losing election and trying to overthrow legitimately elected Govt is what sane Biden would not contemplate doing.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Biden could lose, if the Republicans choose a sane candidate.  But today's GOP are helplessly in the grip of the lunatic faction.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Biden could lose, if the Republicans choose a sane candidate.  But today's GOP are helplessly in the grip of the lunatic faction.
No, the Trump faction has more chance than sane republican. The moment TRUMP is not there, MAGA crowd will not be at the polls. It will be GOP wipeout!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
These old timers are senile propped by sick systems in a world where median age is about 30. They need to go play with grand kids.

Politicians after 65 need therapy to show them that there is life outside politics. Bure kabisa.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
No, the Trump faction has more chance than sane republican. The moment TRUMP is not there, MAGA crowd will not be at the polls. It will be GOP wipeout!

A good point.  Let me make the correction.  The GOP is screwed as long as Trump has a pulse.  They cannot win with him, because he appeals to the extreme faction.  They cannot win without him, because he will piss on whoever they nominate as illegitimate and probably run third party.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma

A good point.  Let me make the correction.  The GOP is screwed as long as Trump has a pulse.  They cannot win with him, because he appeals to the extreme faction.  They cannot win without him, because he will piss on whoever they nominate as illegitimate and probably run third party.
Yes, you got it right. They are caught between a roack and hard surface. According to maga crazies, anyone not subscribing to Trump worldview is a lefty! Last time it was 72 million vs 80 million. I think 2024 will almost be the same with Trump getting 68-70 million with Biden 80-85 million. I think Abortion/women, and Biden's amazing legistlative success, will drive his numbers up.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Yes, in Joe Biden. Our neighborhood already holding meetings, how we will deliver the whole neighborhood for Joe Biden

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
Only here on nipate call Biden administration.

When it's clear as daylight that it's Obiden/sorobiden admin... plus all manner of swamp creature causing degeneracy, plague, turmoil and war.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Biden 80 announces 2024 bid. In Zamunda, they say Raila 78 is too old.
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2023, 10:23:27 AM »

When it's clear as daylight that it's Obiden/sorobiden admin... plus all manner of swamp creature causing degeneracy, plague, turmoil and war.
It's like your brain has only one cell, because the only discussion you ever put forth here are conspiracy theories?

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
Re: Biden 80 announces 2024 bid. In Zamunda, they say Raila 78 is too old.
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2023, 10:48:12 AM »

It's like your brain has only one cell, because the only discussion you ever put forth here are conspiracy theories?

Before we get into detail about brain cells,
You obviously lack proper senses that feed brain. So obviously your brain lack data to synthesize.