Author Topic: Amina doesn't trust Hasla  (Read 517 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Amina doesn't trust Hasla
« on: April 16, 2023, 02:24:51 PM »

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/senior-un-official-president-ruto-is-ruthless-i-don-t-trust-him-4198448
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Amina doesn't trust Hasla
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2023, 03:01:29 PM »
Poor Amina Mohammed how did she end up at UN? The most unqualified person to represent kenya anywhere...

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2023, 03:44:07 PM »
Amina is a dynasty slayqueen.

She could never hold position on competitive merit system.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2023, 04:58:03 PM »
This not Kenyan but a Nigeria. She free to have opinions. Ruto has been dragged through the mud for decades by his detractors so I am not surprised.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2023, 07:44:17 PM »
Nation should clarify that this is not our Kenyan former CS Amina Mohamed.  They knew that we'd confuse this lady with CS Amina Mohamed and drive traffic to their paper. This is the wrong way to catch an audience.

This is just office mucene. If this is what DC calls 'classified mucene', I am sorry but it's pathetic - there's nothing 'classified' about this office gossip. It's okay for Amina to express her opinion. And why is DC spying on UN?

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/senior-un-official-president-ruto-is-ruthless-i-don-t-trust-him-4198448

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2023, 05:58:53 PM »
I don't think ruto is innocent. Afterall, he is an African politician and they are not nice people. To survive politically in AFrica, you are not going to be a nice guy. You have to be both corrupt and  willing to use violence. You have to be willing to kill your own citizens. 

Africa is still medieval and it's leaders and people are medieval, violent and not modernized yet.

So, what amina said is true for all of africa's politicians. I consider pretty much all of them to be failures and I will only change my  mind when I see one african country develop economically and get out of the embarrassing poverty rates.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2023, 09:48:15 AM »
You would rather they be killed by Bush, Obama, Clinton or Blair?

I don't think ruto is innocent. Afterall, he is an African politician and they are not nice people. To survive politically in AFrica, you are not going to be a nice guy. You have to be both corrupt and  willing to use violence. You have to be willing to kill your own citizens. 

Africa is still medieval and it's leaders and people are medieval, violent and not modernized yet.

So, what amina said is true for all of africa's politicians. I consider pretty much all of them to be failures and I will only change my  mind when I see one african country develop economically and get out of the embarrassing poverty rates.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2023, 04:44:30 PM »
Yes. At least they are not "one of our own".

You would rather they be killed by Bush, Obama, Clinton or Blair?